Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 234 235
@AyumiNemera
I just bought 3 of your accents... and I need another ^-^
Can I be on the pinglist for Glitched Puppeteer please?
@AyumiNemera
I just bought 3 of your accents... and I need another ^-^
Can I be on the pinglist for Glitched Puppeteer please?
@AyumiNemera
Add me to the pinglist for Glitched Pupeteer please?
@AyumiNemera
Add me to the pinglist for Glitched Pupeteer please?
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@EchoGhost10100
@Dask

you've both been added! :3
@EchoGhost10100
@Dask

you've both been added! :3
VXZZmOI.png
Hello @AyumiNemera ! I was curious as to the progress of Eye See You? It is still understandable if you have other things to tend to, but I was curious
Hello @AyumiNemera ! I was curious as to the progress of Eye See You? It is still understandable if you have other things to tend to, but I was curious
@Elesbreee So sorry! Finals week at my college hit me like a brick, and then to top it off, my tablet finally bit the dust, and it wasn't until last week that my brother was kind enough to gift me his old one. I'll be finishing up eye see you in the next week. But with Christmas around the corner, there's a chance it won't be ready for submission until after December 25th. I'll do my best to have it ready before then though!! you've been incredibly patient with me. OTL
@Elesbreee So sorry! Finals week at my college hit me like a brick, and then to top it off, my tablet finally bit the dust, and it wasn't until last week that my brother was kind enough to gift me his old one. I'll be finishing up eye see you in the next week. But with Christmas around the corner, there's a chance it won't be ready for submission until after December 25th. I'll do my best to have it ready before then though!! you've been incredibly patient with me. OTL
VXZZmOI.png
Oh dear! I hope finals had gone well for you, and I am terribly sorry for your loss... (the tablet, heh). But again, no worries! Take your time, and have a Merry Christmas before hand! @AyumiNemera
Oh dear! I hope finals had gone well for you, and I am terribly sorry for your loss... (the tablet, heh). But again, no worries! Take your time, and have a Merry Christmas before hand! @AyumiNemera
May I be added to the
Glitched Pupeteer
pinglist, please? Thanks so much c:
Also, may I ask who you did the custom 'The Gambler' for, I'd like to see if I can contact them and ask if I can have permission to have you reprint it. It'd fit really well on one of my draggos ;-;
@AyumiNemera
May I be added to the
Glitched Pupeteer
pinglist, please? Thanks so much c:
Also, may I ask who you did the custom 'The Gambler' for, I'd like to see if I can contact them and ask if I can have permission to have you reprint it. It'd fit really well on one of my draggos ;-;
@AyumiNemera
I love constructive criticism! Don't feel bad if you don't agree with me

Feel free to ask me about anything! I love getting messages, and I don't bite!
@SolarSonnet Sure thing! And oh gosh, I did the gambler so long ago, I really hope I still have the commission in my notifications! I don't even remember who commissioned it. uu;

I'll go and dig through my pms! I'll tell you as soon as I can find it. :)

--EDIT--

Found them! Looks like they're inactive atm though! :(

@SolarSonnet Sure thing! And oh gosh, I did the gambler so long ago, I really hope I still have the commission in my notifications! I don't even remember who commissioned it. uu;

I'll go and dig through my pms! I'll tell you as soon as I can find it. :)

--EDIT--

Found them! Looks like they're inactive atm though! :(

VXZZmOI.png

@AyumiNemera

Thanks so much! Maybe instead of contacting them I'll commision a custom of something similar. There were few things that wouldn't work out anyway.

I currently dont have the funds for one of your customs but I'll contact you when I am able to. Thanks again^^

@AyumiNemera

Thanks so much! Maybe instead of contacting them I'll commision a custom of something similar. There were few things that wouldn't work out anyway.

I currently dont have the funds for one of your customs but I'll contact you when I am able to. Thanks again^^
I love constructive criticism! Don't feel bad if you don't agree with me

Feel free to ask me about anything! I love getting messages, and I don't bite!
@AyumiNemera
Hey there! I wanted to ask about Eye See You? I heard about the mishap with accidentally flattening the image... Yikes! But I was wondering how that was going! Hope all is well; have a great day.
@AyumiNemera
Hey there! I wanted to ask about Eye See You? I heard about the mishap with accidentally flattening the image... Yikes! But I was wondering how that was going! Hope all is well; have a great day.
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 234 235