Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stages of Redemption(OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Could I join too? I'll have a character decided by tomorrow. And about ideas, what about a town map?
Could I join too? I'll have a character decided by tomorrow. And about ideas, what about a town map?
@Zorua345 Aaanndd here's my character! Just let me know if anything needs changing~ [b]Name:[/b] Tide Chaser [b]Pronouns:[/b] They / She [b]Age:[/b] Teen [b]Species:[/b] Night [b]x[/b] Sea [url=https://sta.sh/01g4jgte3psc][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e4f9/f/2018/028/c/7/tide_chaser_by_cat_crow-dc1i5to.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Pacifistic, Gentle, Stubborn, Wistful, Humble, somewhat Anxious. Tide is usually untrusting of strangers, but oddly calm about it. Often seen as "weird," by most, Tide definitely dances to the beat of a different drum. Never the less, they're sweet, and tries to be helpful whenever they can. [b]Powers:[/b] Minor Mind-Reading. Sees thoughts as images, colors, etc., something representative of the dragon's emotional state. Cannot read other Nightwing's minds. [b]Other[/b] [LIST] [*]Speaks in plural first person. [i]We / Us / Our / Ourselves.[/i] [*]Their name used to be "Stingray," but they abandoned it when they left home. [*]They picked their new name! [*]Has no combat experience/training. Refuses to fight, preferring to talk things out. [*]Glow-scales light up whenever they're feeling intense emotions. Anger, joy, fear, etc. They're much dimmer whenever Tide is calm/neutral. They dim even further, when Tide is feeling sad, tired, etc. [*]Wants to be a writer of fiction, as well as a song writer. Isn't sure what instrument they want to learn. [/LIST]
@Zorua345
Aaanndd here's my character! Just let me know if anything needs changing~

Name: Tide Chaser
Pronouns: They / She
Species: Night x Sea

tide_chaser_by_cat_crow-dc1i5to.png

Personality: Pacifistic, Gentle, Stubborn, Wistful, Humble, somewhat Anxious. Tide is usually untrusting of strangers, but oddly calm about it. Often seen as "weird," by most, Tide definitely dances to the beat of a different drum. Never the less, they're sweet, and tries to be helpful whenever they can.

Powers: Minor Mind-Reading. Sees thoughts as images, colors, etc., something representative of the dragon's emotional state. Cannot read other Nightwing's minds.
Other
  • Speaks in plural first person. We / Us / Our / Ourselves.
  • Their name used to be "Stingray," but they abandoned it when they left home.
  • They picked their new name!
  • Has no combat experience/training. Refuses to fight, preferring to talk things out.
  • Glow-scales light up whenever they're feeling intense emotions. Anger, joy, fear, etc. They're much dimmer whenever Tide is calm/neutral. They dim even further, when Tide is feeling sad, tired, etc.
  • Wants to be a writer of fiction, as well as a song writer. Isn't sure what instrument they want to learn.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
FAIR WARNING: MASS PING

@CatCr0w
Ooh, she's pretty! Accepted! I see nothing wrong with her.

@DragoonSwarm
That might be a pretty good idea, I'll have to see what I could do about making one.

@Darkmoonbreeder
About the scroll, what if it's only a fragment of a larger scroll so it doesn't have all the abilities of the full one? Like it can only enchant small objects, or do really small enchantments?

@WolfSprite722 @NightwingStar
WolfSprite, you're already on the pinglist, but do you want to be added to it NightwingStar? And if so, when are you guys going to submit character sheets?
FAIR WARNING: MASS PING

@CatCr0w
Ooh, she's pretty! Accepted! I see nothing wrong with her.

@DragoonSwarm
That might be a pretty good idea, I'll have to see what I could do about making one.

@Darkmoonbreeder
About the scroll, what if it's only a fragment of a larger scroll so it doesn't have all the abilities of the full one? Like it can only enchant small objects, or do really small enchantments?

@WolfSprite722 @NightwingStar
WolfSprite, you're already on the pinglist, but do you want to be added to it NightwingStar? And if so, when are you guys going to submit character sheets?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345
Aaah, thanks~!
@Zorua345
Aaah, thanks~!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Colour me interested.

You have a time frame in mind for this RP? Or a plot?

I have a canon-compliant character in mind, but if you're not averse to something a little quirky, I could also play a Fae.

...Not sure if that made sense or not. I really shouldn't post when I'm tired.

Basically what I'm asking is, are you going more or less canon compliant, or what?
Colour me interested.

You have a time frame in mind for this RP? Or a plot?

I have a canon-compliant character in mind, but if you're not averse to something a little quirky, I could also play a Fae.

...Not sure if that made sense or not. I really shouldn't post when I'm tired.

Basically what I'm asking is, are you going more or less canon compliant, or what?
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor I'm not too familiar with all the RP vocabulary, but I think what you're asking is if we have a main theme, or if we just start and make it up from there, right?
@The13Inquisitor I'm not too familiar with all the RP vocabulary, but I think what you're asking is if we have a main theme, or if we just start and make it up from there, right?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345

ok :P
@Zorua345

ok :P
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Name: Lulu
Species: seawing-ice wing-nightwing mix.
Appearance: working
Personality: very hard to get to know and is know for her shipping dragons.
Powers: animus powers maybe can shoot cold blasts of water
Name: Lulu
Species: seawing-ice wing-nightwing mix.
Appearance: working
Personality: very hard to get to know and is know for her shipping dragons.
Powers: animus powers maybe can shoot cold blasts of water
glacier_by_lialaokami-dc6xqsb.gif weKF4ZE.png h6uIT17.png
J7D1quC.png
qhK4FYS.png
R8LSBD0.png
bYSdYyu.png
0HBKL8H.png
How do you have the template of the dragons cause I'm having so much trouble.
@Zorua345
How do you have the template of the dragons cause I'm having so much trouble.
@Zorua345
glacier_by_lialaokami-dc6xqsb.gif weKF4ZE.png h6uIT17.png
J7D1quC.png
qhK4FYS.png
R8LSBD0.png
bYSdYyu.png
0HBKL8H.png
@Zorua345 Actually, scratch me off the list, I just remembered I've got a bunch of really important appointments and interviews I'll need to go to over the next couple weeks so I won't be on very much.
@Zorua345 Actually, scratch me off the list, I just remembered I've got a bunch of really important appointments and interviews I'll need to go to over the next couple weeks so I won't be on very much.
1 2 3 4 5 6