Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stages of Redemption(OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://i.imgur.com/z2Pz2fP.jpg[/img] Welcome..? Maybe? This might be where a future Wings of Fire roleplay takes place! If you might want to join when I decide to start it up, just say so!(I'm subbed, no need to ping) Most of this is up for debait/ open for suggestions. I will make a pinglist, as well as a future rule sheet and plot sheet. If you have any questions, just ask! Banners and buttons coming soon as well! (Most of this is still in the developing stage, so if you have any ideas, I'll gladly hear them!) ----- Sign Up/Character Sheet: Name: Gender: Age: Species: (Nightwing, Sandwing or be an up-to 3-tribe hybrid!) Appearance: Personality: Powers: (If you want animus powers, ping me) Link to RP [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2369611#post_2369611]here![/url]
z2Pz2fP.jpg

Welcome..? Maybe? This might be where a future Wings of Fire roleplay takes place! If you might want to join when I decide to start it up, just say so!(I'm subbed, no need to ping) Most of this is up for debait/ open for suggestions. I will make a pinglist, as well as a future rule sheet and plot sheet. If you have any questions, just ask! Banners and buttons coming soon as well!

(Most of this is still in the developing stage, so if you have any ideas, I'll gladly hear them!)

Name:
Species: (Nightwing, Sandwing or be an up-to 3-tribe hybrid!)
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers: (If you want animus powers, ping me)

Link to RP here!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
General Rules/Guidlines
-Have fun!
-No godmodding!
-You must have at ONE character(or at least a pet that wanders in while you figure out your charcter)
-No too over-powered characters
-No mind control(without the person's consent FIRST)
-MUST follow the actual WoF rules(e.g. Animus' loose a bit of their soul when they use their magic, Nightwings ONLY have powers when hatched under the moons, etc.)
General Rules/Guidlines
-Have fun!
-No godmodding!
-You must have at ONE character(or at least a pet that wanders in while you figure out your charcter)
-No too over-powered characters
-No mind control(without the person's consent FIRST)
-MUST follow the actual WoF rules(e.g. Animus' loose a bit of their soul when they use their magic, Nightwings ONLY have powers when hatched under the moons, etc.)
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Base Plot/Location

On the coast of South-Western Pyrrhia, a few miles north of the old Nightwing kingdom, a small town named Redemption, much like Possibility prospers. Led by a tri-tribe hybrid named Galaxyhopper, the town was established shortly after Possibility was. Many dragons and dragonets who feel left out and abandoned hear about the small civilization and make their way there. Many hybrids live there and it's super rare for a purebred to even pass through because there have been rumors that there are really freaky-looking hybrids roaming openly in the streets. Of course these rumors aren't true, none of them are, Galaxyhopper does everything in his power to make sure everyone living in Redemption feels more at home than they ever have. So remember, if you're ever in need of a vacation away from your stuck-up purebred tribe, Galaxyhopper will gladly give you a place to stay however long you'd like!
Base Plot/Location

On the coast of South-Western Pyrrhia, a few miles north of the old Nightwing kingdom, a small town named Redemption, much like Possibility prospers. Led by a tri-tribe hybrid named Galaxyhopper, the town was established shortly after Possibility was. Many dragons and dragonets who feel left out and abandoned hear about the small civilization and make their way there. Many hybrids live there and it's super rare for a purebred to even pass through because there have been rumors that there are really freaky-looking hybrids roaming openly in the streets. Of course these rumors aren't true, none of them are, Galaxyhopper does everything in his power to make sure everyone living in Redemption feels more at home than they ever have. So remember, if you're ever in need of a vacation away from your stuck-up purebred tribe, Galaxyhopper will gladly give you a place to stay however long you'd like!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
News/Updates!
  • Started this page, made base storyline/plot.
  • Got character sheet.
  • Started work on RP Forum.
News/Updates!
  • Started this page, made base storyline/plot.
  • Got character sheet.
  • Started work on RP Forum.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
I would like to join! I love wings of fire rps because dragons... just dragons... also nightwings and umm yeah...
I would like to join! I love wings of fire rps because dragons... just dragons... also nightwings and umm yeah...
DHsCMJx.png
Maybe it could be a version of the wings of fire Jade Academy but smaller? idk?
Maybe it could be a version of the wings of fire Jade Academy but smaller? idk?
DHsCMJx.png
@NightwingStar maybe, I was thinking maybe a town like Possibility, just somewhere either around the old Nightwing kingdom or on the coast by the Rainwing forest.
@NightwingStar maybe, I was thinking maybe a town like Possibility, just somewhere either around the old Nightwing kingdom or on the coast by the Rainwing forest.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
want me to make you a sign up form?
want me to make you a sign up form?
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder sure, this is actually the first RP I've made and I kinda forgot to make one incase someone wanted to join in the near future...
@Darkmoonbreeder sure, this is actually the first RP I've made and I kinda forgot to make one incase someone wanted to join in the near future...
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6