Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with sonwrop
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Soon Juby looked very different... She was in her normal clothes but her closet had transformed... Katy giggling after the changes... Juby was still Juby but with a more Katy twist...

"Julia! Get back here!" Richard says. Since she was bleeding from her hand he knew she would eventually pass out...he knew something was wrong though by her behavior his phone picking up the conversation...
Soon Juby looked very different... She was in her normal clothes but her closet had transformed... Katy giggling after the changes... Juby was still Juby but with a more Katy twist...

"Julia! Get back here!" Richard says. Since she was bleeding from her hand he knew she would eventually pass out...he knew something was wrong though by her behavior his phone picking up the conversation...
Juby didn’t like the changes. It felt as if she were stealing it from someone else, or worse, a store. ‘Where did these clothes come from...’ Juby thought again and again with no solid answer.

Holly ran into Julia’s room and locked the door, sat on the bed and started to look at her bleeding hand. “How long has it been since I’ve seen you...” she said to the blood like it was going to answer.
Juby didn’t like the changes. It felt as if she were stealing it from someone else, or worse, a store. ‘Where did these clothes come from...’ Juby thought again and again with no solid answer.

Holly ran into Julia’s room and locked the door, sat on the bed and started to look at her bleeding hand. “How long has it been since I’ve seen you...” she said to the blood like it was going to answer.
Hello, I'm Sonwrop. I enjoy watching Danganronpa.. Feel free to add me.

photo.jpg
Katy didn't say anything. She wanted Juby to like them. Granted she was jealous still... but she didn't hate her friend. She was a bit mad was all... Juby has opportunities and didn't take them. The clothes only were transforming not being taken.

Julia was nervous. "Holly can I please return in control?" She asks. Why was holly acting so oddly? Richard went up and knocked. "Julia? Are you ok? You're acting very strangely." He says through the door. Julia not knowing that her body has transformed into "a perfect Julia" with holly in control.
Katy didn't say anything. She wanted Juby to like them. Granted she was jealous still... but she didn't hate her friend. She was a bit mad was all... Juby has opportunities and didn't take them. The clothes only were transforming not being taken.

Julia was nervous. "Holly can I please return in control?" She asks. Why was holly acting so oddly? Richard went up and knocked. "Julia? Are you ok? You're acting very strangely." He says through the door. Julia not knowing that her body has transformed into "a perfect Julia" with holly in control.
Juby looked at the time and freaked out. She had to go to work. She ran downstairs into her car and drove the fastest she could to Starbucks.

Holly unlocked the door and sneered as she whispered. "He, no. I'm in control now." She said now louder, "Come in!"
Juby looked at the time and freaked out. She had to go to work. She ran downstairs into her car and drove the fastest she could to Starbucks.

Holly unlocked the door and sneered as she whispered. "He, no. I'm in control now." She said now louder, "Come in!"

photo.jpg
Richard hung up. He didn't hear Juby reply to him anymore. Katy remained at Juby's home.... she couldn't mess with her at work.

"But I thought we we're friends..." Julia says. Richard enters. "Julia, let me see your hand? What happened?" He asks.
Richard hung up. He didn't hear Juby reply to him anymore. Katy remained at Juby's home.... she couldn't mess with her at work.

"But I thought we we're friends..." Julia says. Richard enters. "Julia, let me see your hand? What happened?" He asks.
Juby works a normal shift at Starbucks.

Julia rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She says before responding to Richard, "Isn't it obvious? I stabbed myself for the fun of it." She says while sticking out her tongue.
Juby works a normal shift at Starbucks.

Julia rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She says before responding to Richard, "Isn't it obvious? I stabbed myself for the fun of it." She says while sticking out her tongue.

photo.jpg
Katy waits for her... a fox spirit though saw her...

Richard scratched his head. " Why? Unless you're being sarcastic." He says. Julia was upset. "Whatever?" She asks... "But..."
Katy waits for her... a fox spirit though saw her...

Richard scratched his head. " Why? Unless you're being sarcastic." He says. Julia was upset. "Whatever?" She asks... "But..."
Juby took her break and started to drink a coffee while checking her social medias.

Holly looked him straight in the eyes, dead serious. "I said, I stabbed myself for the pleasure of it." She said with the most serious face shes ever had.
Juby took her break and started to drink a coffee while checking her social medias.

Holly looked him straight in the eyes, dead serious. "I said, I stabbed myself for the pleasure of it." She said with the most serious face shes ever had.

photo.jpg
The fox sees her and snickers before charging into her back.

"Why?" He asks. He was seriously thinking about calling someone now. Julia was no longer ok...
The fox sees her and snickers before charging into her back.

"Why?" He asks. He was seriously thinking about calling someone now. Julia was no longer ok...
Juby dropped her phone on the ground from the sudden shock.

“Because I can?” She said, with a hint of annoyance in her tone.
Juby dropped her phone on the ground from the sudden shock.

“Because I can?” She said, with a hint of annoyance in her tone.

photo.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20