Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Khamio's Art Station [ON HOLD]
1 2 3
@Drown

It's yours!
@Drown

It's yours!
@Khamio Username: Avarosa ID: 22697 Link to reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26384674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263847/26384674_350.png[/img] [/url] Preffered pose and expression: Soft smiling, very gentle dragon. Looking up toward petals falling. Background: Up to whatever fits the petals! Additional information: na
@Khamio

Username: Avarosa
ID: 22697
Link to reference:

26384674_350.png

Preffered pose and expression: Soft smiling, very gentle dragon. Looking up toward petals falling.
Background: Up to whatever fits the petals!
Additional information: na
HGXrZDQ.gif
Username: Drown ID: 67659 Link to reference: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/312ebb15685c65fb05472157f0e5a39c/tumblr_p2lozuwJx21r6c1vzo1_400.png[/img] he's not gened yet, but he will be eventually! Preferred pose and expression: anything where he's looking calm and regal, but with gentleness in his warm brown eyes. a respectable leader sort of thing? with a thin long snout, almost borzoi-ish. Background: a simple red and warm gold (whatever color you think would look nice) background would be fine. if you could add some kind of dim gold ring around/behind his head (a halo, i guess) would be great. Additional information: he's feathery! he has luxurious soft feathers, like a cuddly bird. you can make them kind of curly if you'd like, but simple feathers would be just fine :]
Username: Drown
ID: 67659
Link to reference: tumblr_p2lozuwJx21r6c1vzo1_400.png
he's not gened yet, but he will be eventually!

Preferred pose and expression: anything where he's looking calm and regal, but with gentleness in his warm brown eyes. a respectable leader sort of thing? with a thin long snout, almost borzoi-ish.

Background: a simple red and warm gold (whatever color you think would look nice) background would be fine. if you could add some kind of dim gold ring around/behind his head (a halo, i guess) would be great.

Additional information: he's feathery! he has luxurious soft feathers, like a cuddly bird. you can make them kind of curly if you'd like, but simple feathers would be just fine :]
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
Dang I missed it again T^T
Dang I missed it again T^T
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@Khamio ohh could you add me to your pinglist please?
I absolutely adore that piece you did of your dragons Jai and Erasyl over on tumblr! :D
@Khamio ohh could you add me to your pinglist please?
I absolutely adore that piece you did of your dragons Jai and Erasyl over on tumblr! :D
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
Oh my goodness I saw your art on tumblr and it’s absolutely stunning! Could I please be added to your pinglist? I’d love to come back when I have enough money :’D
Oh my goodness I saw your art on tumblr and it’s absolutely stunning! Could I please be added to your pinglist? I’d love to come back when I have enough money :’D
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@Khamio LOVE your art! Could I be added to your pinglist? Thanks!
@Khamio LOVE your art! Could I be added to your pinglist? Thanks!

OVmZor1.png
@Khamio - Can I be added to your ping list please? Also do you take USD.
@Khamio - Can I be added to your ping list please? Also do you take USD.
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
Added everyone!

@Onikuma I don't take USD at the moment.
Added everyone!

@Onikuma I don't take USD at the moment.
@Khamio Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art is amazing =^D
@Khamio Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art is amazing =^D
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
1 2 3