Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wheel of Welcome Week[Free stuff!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@wanderbanana The pink fae's response to the wheel startles Frostmere. She glances over to it expecting to see a monster, but nothing threatening appears. A giggle has to be stifled as the wheel stops spinning.

"Wowee!" She squeals, snatching the fae up in a hug. "You won 20,000 treasure!" The interaction is brief, as she's too excited to linger. A large bag which is much larger than the tiny dragon drops down in front of the fae with a clank!

'Um..." She tilts her head to the side. "I'm not sure how you're gonna get it home though?"
@wanderbanana The pink fae's response to the wheel startles Frostmere. She glances over to it expecting to see a monster, but nothing threatening appears. A giggle has to be stifled as the wheel stops spinning.

"Wowee!" She squeals, snatching the fae up in a hug. "You won 20,000 treasure!" The interaction is brief, as she's too excited to linger. A large bag which is much larger than the tiny dragon drops down in front of the fae with a clank!

'Um..." She tilts her head to the side. "I'm not sure how you're gonna get it home though?"
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris Can I please get this Lion's Helmet or Frog's Shoulder Pads?
@Myndris Can I please get this Lion's Helmet or Frog's Shoulder Pads?
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
Sent!
Sent!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31244765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312448/31244765_350.png[/img] [/url] Ooh! What a pretty gal! I chose her!
@Myndris

31244765_350.png

Ooh! What a pretty gal! I chose her!
Blueberry walks up to the wheel. She sits and looks up at the large mysterious object in front of her. She tilts her head and places a claw on the mysterious object, it moves ever so slightly which makes her recoil. Did I break it? she thinks to herself, as she tests to see if the object moves again...
Blueberry walks up to the wheel. She sits and looks up at the large mysterious object in front of her. She tilts her head and places a claw on the mysterious object, it moves ever so slightly which makes her recoil. Did I break it? she thinks to herself, as she tests to see if the object moves again...
rapidly rotate the wheel like a pair of photons in the LHC.
rapidly rotate the wheel like a pair of photons in the LHC.
ROyFQqy.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38751840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387519/38751840_350.png[/img] [/url] Mystical Geode has to hop several times and power her little wings in order for the hatchling to get high enough to grab the wheel and give it a good spin, settling down and staring hard to see where it lands.

38751840_350.png

Mystical Geode has to hop several times and power her little wings in order for the hatchling to get high enough to grab the wheel and give it a good spin, settling down and staring hard to see where it lands.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
A tiny hatchlings slips out from under his mother's wing and climbs the steps up to the mirror and is a tiny voice "can I" mirror responds "SURE ANYONE CAN" the little walks up to the giant wheel grabs ahold and can't get it to move so the mirror helps
A tiny hatchlings slips out from under his mother's wing and climbs the steps up to the mirror and is a tiny voice "can I" mirror responds "SURE ANYONE CAN" the little walks up to the giant wheel grabs ahold and can't get it to move so the mirror helps
"I wonder what this does..."
"I wonder what this does..."
@Myndris

/A soft rose colored fae of the most basic design had set off to exlopre a land all new to her when she came upon a wheel of random. "ERMAGERD it's a wheel!" She exclaimed in pure excitement. You see, this little fae was particularly fond of round things, especially ones that rorated. With her tiny little claw tips she sat atop the wheel and began to rock back and forth... what was she doing? Soon enough the wheel began rocking and with one goid rock to the right it began to spin the whole while the little fae clung "Weeeeeee" she screamed with glee. Her excitement never fleeing even after the wheel came to a stop, even if there were no prizes, she enjoyed her ride. Who knew she'd have so much fun just exploring her new home.~
@Myndris

/A soft rose colored fae of the most basic design had set off to exlopre a land all new to her when she came upon a wheel of random. "ERMAGERD it's a wheel!" She exclaimed in pure excitement. You see, this little fae was particularly fond of round things, especially ones that rorated. With her tiny little claw tips she sat atop the wheel and began to rock back and forth... what was she doing? Soon enough the wheel began rocking and with one goid rock to the right it began to spin the whole while the little fae clung "Weeeeeee" she screamed with glee. Her excitement never fleeing even after the wheel came to a stop, even if there were no prizes, she enjoyed her ride. Who knew she'd have so much fun just exploring her new home.~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9