Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phone Games Y'all Play?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I myself have really bad anxiety so I rely on my phone for games. And I have a bunch, because I didn't have a smartphone until about a year ago and I kinda went wild. Some games I have that I play on a regular basis include....

Kleptocats, Neko Atsume, Spoon Pets, Nekonoke, Egg!, Tiny Tower, Little Alchemy, Cat Ice Cream, two really cute japanese cat games, Sushi Master, and Darklings.

The other games I have on my phone that I play infrequently or rarely include Alchemic Phone, Doodle Alchemy: Animals, Nom Cat, Lunar Floweres, Shadow Bug, Tiny Wings, Disco Zoo, Dungeon Flicker, DarklingsS2, Vlogger Go Viral, Tiny Dice, Spirefall, Pumpkin Jack, Super Cat Tales, aaaaaand Subway Surf.

There are a lot more I wish I could have but I have an ios 5 so *tears*

What do you guys play? Do you guys not play phone games? Am I playing too much (probably)?

I myself have really bad anxiety so I rely on my phone for games. And I have a bunch, because I didn't have a smartphone until about a year ago and I kinda went wild. Some games I have that I play on a regular basis include....

Kleptocats, Neko Atsume, Spoon Pets, Nekonoke, Egg!, Tiny Tower, Little Alchemy, Cat Ice Cream, two really cute japanese cat games, Sushi Master, and Darklings.

The other games I have on my phone that I play infrequently or rarely include Alchemic Phone, Doodle Alchemy: Animals, Nom Cat, Lunar Floweres, Shadow Bug, Tiny Wings, Disco Zoo, Dungeon Flicker, DarklingsS2, Vlogger Go Viral, Tiny Dice, Spirefall, Pumpkin Jack, Super Cat Tales, aaaaaand Subway Surf.

There are a lot more I wish I could have but I have an ios 5 so *tears*

What do you guys play? Do you guys not play phone games? Am I playing too much (probably)?

gone
I play Love Nikki like a fiend. Even though I personally am not girly, I love dress up games.

I also play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on an on/off basis. I either play every day, or ignore for weeks, but never delete. I don't play Fire Emblem Heroes much now, but I did play it pretty frequently when it first came out.
I play Love Nikki like a fiend. Even though I personally am not girly, I love dress up games.

I also play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on an on/off basis. I either play every day, or ignore for weeks, but never delete. I don't play Fire Emblem Heroes much now, but I did play it pretty frequently when it first came out.
i play neko atsume a little bit (can't bear to delete it) and i've played some that you listed but right now i really like playing love nikki, it's a dress up game and i haven't played any since i was like 7 so it's really nice, and it's not just simple it has other aspects
for easy games i still like stack which was popular like a year or two ago
i also normally play a game of mystic messenger every few months (it's a weird game so i don't do it often) and it takes 11 days so it's time consuming

every once in a while ill get a new game but i tend to delete them @ animal crossing pocket camp for storage
i play neko atsume a little bit (can't bear to delete it) and i've played some that you listed but right now i really like playing love nikki, it's a dress up game and i haven't played any since i was like 7 so it's really nice, and it's not just simple it has other aspects
for easy games i still like stack which was popular like a year or two ago
i also normally play a game of mystic messenger every few months (it's a weird game so i don't do it often) and it takes 11 days so it's time consuming

every once in a while ill get a new game but i tend to delete them @ animal crossing pocket camp for storage
tumblr_oy5isgY5kh1vz1ucxo1_75sq.pngtumblr_oy6iejwni11vz1ucxo1_75sq.png
-Pocket Tanks
-Bloons TD5
-Super Stickman Golf (all three of them are great.)
-Most of Kairosoft's stuff (Great sims, the only great free one is Beastie Bay though.)
-Talisman (Tablets are probably better for this one due to screen area. Still, a dang good board game.)
-Asmodee's board games (lately devs have depended on these guys to publish, but in general the mobile board game market is awesome and they know how it goes. Ticket to Ride is a good place to start.)
-Tin Man Games' books (these are amazing, worth your investment. Also check out the Sorcery! series. Also these are in app form. Think a CYOA book mixed with an RPG.)
-King of Dragon Pass (one unique game that's part sim, part RPG, and part... visual novel or CYOA? Give it a spin.)
-Ascension
-Runestone Keeper (Also Gumballs and Dungeons, but this is better.)
-Guild of Dungeering
-Pinball Arcade (costs an arm and a leg, possibly a kidney. But they havve the best pinball tables anywhere.)
-A small amount of Square-Enix (Quality varies greatly due to Squeenix being their cheap selves and the cost is high for it all. Only trust the ports from DS like Dragon Quest IV-VI, and FFV if you aren't bothered by the graphic changes.)
-Trese Brothers' games (If you like genres like 4x or Strategy RPGs, this is your place. They have free versions and paid with resionable optional purchases otherwise. You can even get some off-brand heresy.)

RetroArch for emulation (A lot of setup for mobile, but it's the best one of the lot AND is available for almost every platform in existence. This has cores for emulating every system your phone can handle too, so it's everything from Pokemon to Sonic 3D Blast Director's Cut. I need to use ePSXe for PS1 though due to speed.)
-Pocket Tanks
-Bloons TD5
-Super Stickman Golf (all three of them are great.)
-Most of Kairosoft's stuff (Great sims, the only great free one is Beastie Bay though.)
-Talisman (Tablets are probably better for this one due to screen area. Still, a dang good board game.)
-Asmodee's board games (lately devs have depended on these guys to publish, but in general the mobile board game market is awesome and they know how it goes. Ticket to Ride is a good place to start.)
-Tin Man Games' books (these are amazing, worth your investment. Also check out the Sorcery! series. Also these are in app form. Think a CYOA book mixed with an RPG.)
-King of Dragon Pass (one unique game that's part sim, part RPG, and part... visual novel or CYOA? Give it a spin.)
-Ascension
-Runestone Keeper (Also Gumballs and Dungeons, but this is better.)
-Guild of Dungeering
-Pinball Arcade (costs an arm and a leg, possibly a kidney. But they havve the best pinball tables anywhere.)
-A small amount of Square-Enix (Quality varies greatly due to Squeenix being their cheap selves and the cost is high for it all. Only trust the ports from DS like Dragon Quest IV-VI, and FFV if you aren't bothered by the graphic changes.)
-Trese Brothers' games (If you like genres like 4x or Strategy RPGs, this is your place. They have free versions and paid with resionable optional purchases otherwise. You can even get some off-brand heresy.)

RetroArch for emulation (A lot of setup for mobile, but it's the best one of the lot AND is available for almost every platform in existence. This has cores for emulating every system your phone can handle too, so it's everything from Pokemon to Sonic 3D Blast Director's Cut. I need to use ePSXe for PS1 though due to speed.)
My writing project.
-Dragon island blue, Fairly interesting story, and great for passing time
-Platypus evolution, Really addicting and random and… Simple. Plenty ads though.
-Wordscapes, best word puzzle app ever. But there's a lot of ads
-Dragonvale, it's cute, fun, and though I don't play it much anymore, I still love it
-The animal simulators by "Gluten Free Games", but be sure to choose one that's been updated, because they don't bother to update a lot and the un-updated ones are kinda too glitchy to play properly and crash every 2 minutes
-Bread kittens, because bread and kittens, come on.
-Dragon island blue, Fairly interesting story, and great for passing time
-Platypus evolution, Really addicting and random and… Simple. Plenty ads though.
-Wordscapes, best word puzzle app ever. But there's a lot of ads
-Dragonvale, it's cute, fun, and though I don't play it much anymore, I still love it
-The animal simulators by "Gluten Free Games", but be sure to choose one that's been updated, because they don't bother to update a lot and the un-updated ones are kinda too glitchy to play properly and crash every 2 minutes
-Bread kittens, because bread and kittens, come on.
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
Bloons TD5 and I Love Hue are super addictive. Bloons is a tower defense gave and Hue is a game where you match up colors so they go in rainbow order it's really challenging and satisfying once you finish a level :D
Bloons TD5 and I Love Hue are super addictive. Bloons is a tower defense gave and Hue is a game where you match up colors so they go in rainbow order it's really challenging and satisfying once you finish a level :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Fire Emblem Heroes & The Arcana I am [i]completely[/i] obsessed with the latter. The artwork and story are so darned good, I wish it was some sort of fully developed RPG. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5LPZFly-zZk/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Fire Emblem Heroes & The Arcana
I am completely obsessed with the latter.

The artwork and story are so darned good, I wish it was some sort of fully developed RPG.

maxresdefault.jpg
Sell me your pretty, unwanted G1s ♥
I adore all colors from cream to algae to phthalo to sanguine to copper.
I second Bread Kittens
The games I play now are different than a 2 years ago I'm on an Amazon Device now and their app store either its slowly or never at all with games

The games I play are
Puzzles and Dragons
Pokemon Duel
Adventure Bar Story
EvoCreo
Magnet Box's
Burger Chain game
Dragonvale
Bread Kittens of course

I hope they will eventually
Animal Pocket Camp or One piece treasure cruise
I second Bread Kittens
The games I play now are different than a 2 years ago I'm on an Amazon Device now and their app store either its slowly or never at all with games

The games I play are
Puzzles and Dragons
Pokemon Duel
Adventure Bar Story
EvoCreo
Magnet Box's
Burger Chain game
Dragonvale
Bread Kittens of course

I hope they will eventually
Animal Pocket Camp or One piece treasure cruise
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
@Dxlyaxe what vista is that O.O and i play:

- clash of clans (rarely now)
- Crush them all
- Idle heroes (sometimes)
- Pocket rogues (rarely)
- Pewdiepies tuber simulator (just started)
@Dxlyaxe what vista is that O.O and i play:

- clash of clans (rarely now)
- Crush them all
- Idle heroes (sometimes)
- Pocket rogues (rarely)
- Pewdiepies tuber simulator (just started)
@Joshua95 Sorry for late reply- It's the Starfall Celebration vista. I never change it mostly because I'm very rarely in the forums (or on the site for that matter. I keep my dragons alive and poke at things, but there's not enough hours in the day lol)
@Joshua95 Sorry for late reply- It's the Starfall Celebration vista. I never change it mostly because I'm very rarely in the forums (or on the site for that matter. I keep my dragons alive and poke at things, but there's not enough hours in the day lol)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7