Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phone Games Y'all Play?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
EDGE, Dancing Line, Angry Birds, Dragonvale
EDGE, Dancing Line, Angry Birds, Dragonvale
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Uhhh... War Dragons, Simpson’s Tapped Out, DragonVale, DragonVale World, Fallout Shelter, Forge of Empires, My Gym, My Hospital, Hyperburner, Sky Dancer, Magikarp Jump (or something), Pokémon GO, Neko Atsume, Puzzles and Dragons, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

The first 8 plus Pokémon GO is what I play with the most though.
Uhhh... War Dragons, Simpson’s Tapped Out, DragonVale, DragonVale World, Fallout Shelter, Forge of Empires, My Gym, My Hospital, Hyperburner, Sky Dancer, Magikarp Jump (or something), Pokémon GO, Neko Atsume, Puzzles and Dragons, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

The first 8 plus Pokémon GO is what I play with the most though.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Fate Grand Order only.

Gotta roll for those waifus and cry from not rolling those waifus.
Fate Grand Order only.

Gotta roll for those waifus and cry from not rolling those waifus.
HGXEPIM.gif
Fire Emblem Heroes <3
Elnea Kingdom
AC Pocket Camp
Flippy Knife
Alchademy
KleptoCats
ect, ect...
Fire Emblem Heroes <3
Elnea Kingdom
AC Pocket Camp
Flippy Knife
Alchademy
KleptoCats
ect, ect...
FE14_Xander_Paladin_Map_Sprite.gifFE14_Camilla_Revenant_Knight_Map_Sprite.gifFE14_Leo_Dark_Knight_Map_Sprite.gifFE14_Elise_Strategist_Map_Sprite.gif

For the glory of Nohr
@PrehistoryMaker ?? Yeah, there's the VIP thing (which is waaaaaay overpriced) but you can still play for free! That's what I do, anyway :P The premium membership thing is annoying, but I like my dinos enough to ignore it!

And yes Merge Dragons is the REAL dragon hell, I've accidentally lost so many hours playing that damn game xD I don't play it regularly but when I do play it, it eats a big chunk out of my day haha. And Zen Koi 2 literally managed to cure my insomnia so I can't even explain how much I love it. I owe my now-regular sleep schedule to that game!
@PrehistoryMaker ?? Yeah, there's the VIP thing (which is waaaaaay overpriced) but you can still play for free! That's what I do, anyway :P The premium membership thing is annoying, but I like my dinos enough to ignore it!

And yes Merge Dragons is the REAL dragon hell, I've accidentally lost so many hours playing that damn game xD I don't play it regularly but when I do play it, it eats a big chunk out of my day haha. And Zen Koi 2 literally managed to cure my insomnia so I can't even explain how much I love it. I owe my now-regular sleep schedule to that game!
I currently have only one phone game, due to my phone having very limited memory (if I only have ability to delete useless bloatware):

Mystic Messenger - Chatroom SimulatorTM, what loves to sacrifice your precious sleep and to give you feels about fictional koreans.
I currently have only one phone game, due to my phone having very limited memory (if I only have ability to delete useless bloatware):

Mystic Messenger - Chatroom SimulatorTM, what loves to sacrifice your precious sleep and to give you feels about fictional koreans.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I love rhythm games, and currently I'm playing Love Live and GaRuPa (hit me up if you play this/these, I'd love to meet other players!). I used to have an JP account in Love Live also, but that took too much of my time.

I also played Pokemon Go when I was staying in Japan but then kinda quit, since in my country it was so quiet and boring. I also started with Pocket Camp, but I didn't like it as much as the original Animal Crossing games.
I love rhythm games, and currently I'm playing Love Live and GaRuPa (hit me up if you play this/these, I'd love to meet other players!). I used to have an JP account in Love Live also, but that took too much of my time.

I also played Pokemon Go when I was staying in Japan but then kinda quit, since in my country it was so quiet and boring. I also started with Pocket Camp, but I didn't like it as much as the original Animal Crossing games.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
I don't play stuff too much on my phone but I still keep a bunch of apps on my phone for when I feel like playing on it:

-Tayasui Sketches (I think that's what it is? I just call it Sketches. It's just a drawing app and my preferred app for drawing, although the free version is much better on a tablet.)
- Geometry Dash (Yeah, I play geometry dash, but I really like timing based things and I'm decently good at them, plus the music is pretty great)
- Flow Hexes (I don't like the square formatting of regular Flow and Flow Bridges which is why I play Hexes, it's just drawing lines to connect the dots without overlapping them while filling the board. Help me I've beaten like 5 level packs of 150 levels each)
- DragonVale (just. cute dragons.)
- Fixum (I kind of gave up on it because the level I'm on is like, darkness, rotating board, hidden solution, and limited moves, which is ridiculous even for a final level in a pack, but it's a puzzle game with lots of neat game modes! You swap and rotate pieces to build a shown board, basically, but there's so much more to it!)

that's really it? like I said I don't play on my phone a lot.
I don't play stuff too much on my phone but I still keep a bunch of apps on my phone for when I feel like playing on it:

-Tayasui Sketches (I think that's what it is? I just call it Sketches. It's just a drawing app and my preferred app for drawing, although the free version is much better on a tablet.)
- Geometry Dash (Yeah, I play geometry dash, but I really like timing based things and I'm decently good at them, plus the music is pretty great)
- Flow Hexes (I don't like the square formatting of regular Flow and Flow Bridges which is why I play Hexes, it's just drawing lines to connect the dots without overlapping them while filling the board. Help me I've beaten like 5 level packs of 150 levels each)
- DragonVale (just. cute dragons.)
- Fixum (I kind of gave up on it because the level I'm on is like, darkness, rotating board, hidden solution, and limited moves, which is ridiculous even for a final level in a pack, but it's a puzzle game with lots of neat game modes! You swap and rotate pieces to build a shown board, basically, but there's so much more to it!)

that's really it? like I said I don't play on my phone a lot.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
mystic messenger
summoners war
candy crush soda saga
other assorted dating sims
mystic messenger
summoners war
candy crush soda saga
other assorted dating sims
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
Neko Atsume and occasionally Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
although i might delete the latter because it takes up SO much space