Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phone Games Y'all Play?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ace attorney (trilogy), viridi, animal crossing pocket camp and rhythm control 2.

i don't play much of the other games (viridi is supposed to be checked regularly, and not necessarily a "game", but i still don't check it that much) compared to pocket camp, which i play at least once or twice a day.
it's going to be a bit more difficult when school starts in a week or two, but i still want to be pretty active with pocket camp. let's just hope i don't start sacrificing my sleep for it LOOL
ace attorney (trilogy), viridi, animal crossing pocket camp and rhythm control 2.

i don't play much of the other games (viridi is supposed to be checked regularly, and not necessarily a "game", but i still don't check it that much) compared to pocket camp, which i play at least once or twice a day.
it's going to be a bit more difficult when school starts in a week or two, but i still want to be pretty active with pocket camp. let's just hope i don't start sacrificing my sleep for it LOOL
hey i'm caesou! female, any pronouns
a tired artist who's not trying very hard
Currently hooked on Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live. I didn’t like the anime it’s based on because it was a reverse harem, but the game is a rhythm game without an annoying blank slate girl, and with collection/unit mechanics that almost remind me of monster battle mobile games like Puzzle & Dragons or Monster Super League and a great voice cast. I love having Mamoru Miyano greet me ewe
Currently hooked on Uta no Prince-Sama: Shining Live. I didn’t like the anime it’s based on because it was a reverse harem, but the game is a rhythm game without an annoying blank slate girl, and with collection/unit mechanics that almost remind me of monster battle mobile games like Puzzle & Dragons or Monster Super League and a great voice cast. I love having Mamoru Miyano greet me ewe
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Kingdom Hearts Union X
Idle Poring Ragnarok
My Cafe

I usually try something for bit, get bored with it, and uninstall. These are the only ones that have survived the purge.

I am going to have to try some of these cat games you guys have mentioned. :)

oh and pokemon go...I was on it almost every day during the summer but I haven't played much this winter.
Kingdom Hearts Union X
Idle Poring Ragnarok
My Cafe

I usually try something for bit, get bored with it, and uninstall. These are the only ones that have survived the purge.

I am going to have to try some of these cat games you guys have mentioned. :)

oh and pokemon go...I was on it almost every day during the summer but I haven't played much this winter.
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
I really like EverRun: The Horse Guardians
I really like EverRun: The Horse Guardians
7gEpwhd.png
Phone games I play?

- Unison League
- Seven Knights
- Soccer Spirits
- Otogi Spirit Agents
- Onmyoji
- Magikarp Jump
- Pokemon Go
- Zenonia5
- DragonProject
- Valkyrie Connect

When I'm not playing those I'll browse around in the app store, download some new games, and probably uninstall them in a few days time. Honestly if there's any mobile games w/ hot anime boys there's a 99.9% chance of me getting the app

Used to play the Blazblue mobile app and Mystic Messenger, but I ended up uninstalling those a while ago.
Phone games I play?

- Unison League
- Seven Knights
- Soccer Spirits
- Otogi Spirit Agents
- Onmyoji
- Magikarp Jump
- Pokemon Go
- Zenonia5
- DragonProject
- Valkyrie Connect

When I'm not playing those I'll browse around in the app store, download some new games, and probably uninstall them in a few days time. Honestly if there's any mobile games w/ hot anime boys there's a 99.9% chance of me getting the app

Used to play the Blazblue mobile app and Mystic Messenger, but I ended up uninstalling those a while ago.
no
I've been playing this fantastic "dating sim" called My Horse Prince. It's totally a parody of regular dating sims and it's beautiful.
I've been playing this fantastic "dating sim" called My Horse Prince. It's totally a parody of regular dating sims and it's beautiful.
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
[quote name="ProjectDusty" date=2018-01-27 20:07:38] Honestly if there's any mobile games w/ hot anime boys there's a 99.9% chance of me getting the app. [/quote] Same
ProjectDusty wrote on 2018-01-27:
Honestly if there's any mobile games w/ hot anime boys there's a 99.9% chance of me getting the app.
Same
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Pokemon GO
AbyssRium which is a tap game about seafish
Egg Inc, which is another silly clicker about chickens and eggs
Buried Town, Into the Dead, which are zombie games
Day R which is a postapo survival game
I've played Fallout Shelter on my phone but switched to PC vesion not so long ago
Sit n' Survive - self explanatory. you sit and try to survive the night
Pokemon GO
AbyssRium which is a tap game about seafish
Egg Inc, which is another silly clicker about chickens and eggs
Buried Town, Into the Dead, which are zombie games
Day R which is a postapo survival game
I've played Fallout Shelter on my phone but switched to PC vesion not so long ago
Sit n' Survive - self explanatory. you sit and try to survive the night
the 2 games i always go back to are :

i love hue (color sorting game, very fun, lots of puzzles, no time limit & a pleasure for the eyes)
hungry cat picross (if you know picross this is it but with colors !)

dont really play any other because i always run out of space on my phone (crying)
the 2 games i always go back to are :

i love hue (color sorting game, very fun, lots of puzzles, no time limit & a pleasure for the eyes)
hungry cat picross (if you know picross this is it but with colors !)

dont really play any other because i always run out of space on my phone (crying)
  • frek
  • he/him or they/them
  • fr+9 | france
|
|
|
buy my lightning subspecies dragons !
(every dragon after Looper is for sale)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7