Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animal + Pet Portraits!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@GlassGhost of course!
@GlassGhost of course!
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
@Aolis I would love a headshot of my babe (when you re-open) Danny (German Shepherd Dog) Ref pictures: https://charahub.com/character/1001138/Danny (there is a realistic portrait in her images to help you out a lil) Here is the pic for the pose and such so you can draw her :3 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a5/05/42/a505429f492da8955226fd3c4cd77e7e--german-shepherd-dogs-german-shepherds.jpg[/img] Extra info: remember her ripped ear is on her right side (which would be he left for the ref pic)
@Aolis
I would love a headshot of my babe (when you re-open) Danny (German Shepherd Dog)
Ref pictures: https://charahub.com/character/1001138/Danny (there is a realistic portrait in her images to help you out a lil)
Here is the pic for the pose and such so you can draw her :3
a505429f492da8955226fd3c4cd77e7e--german-shepherd-dogs-german-shepherds.jpg

Extra info: remember her ripped ear is on her right side (which would be he left for the ref pic)
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@FluffyDragonCats @Mildu @DigDog

Hi folks, I'm just letting you know I WILL get around to your commissions. I'm trying to study for exams currently and I'm finding myself with little time to start a 4+ hour piece of work. Tomorrow I'm having a study break (hallelujah praise the Shadowbinder) so I'll definitely start the first one but from then on, it'll get tougher- as school starts on the 8th and my first exams are on the 15th, 16th and 17th (help me).

Sorry for making some of you wait like 2 months, I will get these done!
@FluffyDragonCats @Mildu @DigDog

Hi folks, I'm just letting you know I WILL get around to your commissions. I'm trying to study for exams currently and I'm finding myself with little time to start a 4+ hour piece of work. Tomorrow I'm having a study break (hallelujah praise the Shadowbinder) so I'll definitely start the first one but from then on, it'll get tougher- as school starts on the 8th and my first exams are on the 15th, 16th and 17th (help me).

Sorry for making some of you wait like 2 months, I will get these done!
@Aolis
Thanks for the update! I really appreciate you keeping us updated and communicating. :)
@Aolis
Thanks for the update! I really appreciate you keeping us updated and communicating. :)
xWoPUjI.png
Can I be added to the pinglist?
Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Coley sure can!
@Coley sure can!
@Aolis

Could you please add me to the pinglist? I’d love to get some art once you reopen! :3
@Aolis

Could you please add me to the pinglist? I’d love to get some art once you reopen! :3
9jMr.gif
^Click to be take to my hatchery^

I accept all friend requests!
@kittykat8904 sure!
@kittykat8904 sure!
@kittykat8904 sure!
@kittykat8904 sure!
UWAHHHH add me to pinglist pretty please!! +_+ I need one of thisssss! (X
UWAHHHH add me to pinglist pretty please!! +_+ I need one of thisssss! (X
RT0jpC7.giftumblr_oh9s8luc0d1t6limbo7_r2_540_by_alyssdream-dbm0n05.gif