Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animal + Pet Portraits!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
@MysticDay it's totally fine! I really should out FAQs on the main post; will definitely re-vamp it later.

Depending on how productive I am (and how much spare time I have what with school on all) like 4-5 hours, but these could be stretched over a few days.
@MysticDay it's totally fine! I really should out FAQs on the main post; will definitely re-vamp it later.

Depending on how productive I am (and how much spare time I have what with school on all) like 4-5 hours, but these could be stretched over a few days.
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
@Aolis
Yes of course; just imagine having to do it in one sitting
(I couldn't)

Well I'll come back to you once the winners are drawn in the raffle :D
@Aolis
Yes of course; just imagine having to do it in one sitting
(I couldn't)

Well I'll come back to you once the winners are drawn in the raffle :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
@FirozTaverbi, @LightningPelt. @DraweeDragon, @tybaltcatulet, @End3rStorm, @Arazamatazza, @titanichope, @GlassGhost, @AndroidAntelope, @Coley, @KittyKat8904, @Providence

Hi, it's Aolis here; I changed my username to Jeraruhh.

I'm just letting you know because you're on the pinglist for my art shop! This is to avoid any confusion!

Thank you!
@FirozTaverbi, @LightningPelt. @DraweeDragon, @tybaltcatulet, @End3rStorm, @Arazamatazza, @titanichope, @GlassGhost, @AndroidAntelope, @Coley, @KittyKat8904, @Providence

Hi, it's Aolis here; I changed my username to Jeraruhh.

I'm just letting you know because you're on the pinglist for my art shop! This is to avoid any confusion!

Thank you!
could i be added to your pinglist, please? i'd love to get some art of one of my cats next time you open (if i can snag a spot in time)!

btw, a question i should probably ask in advance-- would you be comfortable drawing a sphynx cat? :O
could i be added to your pinglist, please? i'd love to get some art of one of my cats next time you open (if i can snag a spot in time)!

btw, a question i should probably ask in advance-- would you be comfortable drawing a sphynx cat? :O
6fhs9W3.png
@hungry of course! Sphynx cats are totally fine!
@hungry of course! Sphynx cats are totally fine!
@Jeraruhh

You're an AMAZING artist!!! I'm so jealous, haha.
@Jeraruhh

You're an AMAZING artist!!! I'm so jealous, haha.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowTheWisp aaaaahh thank you!!!
@WillowTheWisp aaaaahh thank you!!!
@LightningPelt. @DraweeDragon, @tybaltcatulet, @End3rStorm, @Arazamatazza, @titanichope, @AndroidAntelope, @Coley, @KittyKat8904, @Providence, @Drakion, @Hungry

Hello folks! Shop is almost open, but I just wanted to send out an early ping. I'm now accepting reference images and/or payments!

The order I draw in works on a first paid/first served basis, this is to stop anyone who hasn't payed holding up the list.

I'm actually not 100% sure how I'm going to work the 'slots' yet, I may even scrap that idea and just go for a long list that I'll work through and tick off.
Yeah, that sounds like less effort :D

I will ping again when the shop opens just to announce that I'm open and ready to start drawing but since you've all asked to be on the pinglist but feel free to ask to be removed!

Thanks for showing interest in my artwork too, it's really appreciated :3

(Also, if you have time I'd love a little feedback on the layout of my (first) post! I'm gonna add bust refs (as the current ones displayed are all headshots) but I recently updated it with more information!)
@LightningPelt. @DraweeDragon, @tybaltcatulet, @End3rStorm, @Arazamatazza, @titanichope, @AndroidAntelope, @Coley, @KittyKat8904, @Providence, @Drakion, @Hungry

Hello folks! Shop is almost open, but I just wanted to send out an early ping. I'm now accepting reference images and/or payments!

The order I draw in works on a first paid/first served basis, this is to stop anyone who hasn't payed holding up the list.

I'm actually not 100% sure how I'm going to work the 'slots' yet, I may even scrap that idea and just go for a long list that I'll work through and tick off.
Yeah, that sounds like less effort :D

I will ping again when the shop opens just to announce that I'm open and ready to start drawing but since you've all asked to be on the pinglist but feel free to ask to be removed!

Thanks for showing interest in my artwork too, it's really appreciated :3

(Also, if you have time I'd love a little feedback on the layout of my (first) post! I'm gonna add bust refs (as the current ones displayed are all headshots) but I recently updated it with more information!)
Well I liked the layout before too. But like this you get a better overview and right away now what is important. I found the picture guide especially helpful since because of that I chose different pictures.
Well I liked the layout before too. But like this you get a better overview and right away now what is important. I found the picture guide especially helpful since because of that I chose different pictures.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2715844 FREE egg/elim/skin raffle here!
@MysticDay yup! just wanted to remove clutter and get to the important stuff without overcrowding. cheers for the feedback!
@MysticDay yup! just wanted to remove clutter and get to the important stuff without overcrowding. cheers for the feedback!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21