Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animal + Pet Portraits!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Neintails of course! I'll add you to the list. I can probably manage a rabbit and yeah I can do two together :) (although that technically counts as two drawings so it'd be double the price, just a warning).
@Neintails of course! I'll add you to the list. I can probably manage a rabbit and yeah I can do two together :) (although that technically counts as two drawings so it'd be double the price, just a warning).
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
I'd like to be added to the waiting list. :)
I'd like to be added to the waiting list. :)
xWoPUjI.png
@Aolis

hello, can i be added to your waitlist please? the bust would be of a small dog fyi
@Aolis

hello, can i be added to your waitlist please? the bust would be of a small dog fyi
@DigDog @Mildu added! I'll PM you when I'm ready, probably soon.
@DigDog @Mildu added! I'll PM you when I'm ready, probably soon.
@Sucrose hi, I'm really sorry I haven't gotten around to your drawing yet- I was away at a climbing competition last weekend and have been sick this weekend. I will try to get it done/started today and if I'm off school tomorrow I'll have a prime opportunity- if I don't have a headache again.

Sorry for any inconveniences! I haven't forgotten don't worry.
@Sucrose hi, I'm really sorry I haven't gotten around to your drawing yet- I was away at a climbing competition last weekend and have been sick this weekend. I will try to get it done/started today and if I'm off school tomorrow I'll have a prime opportunity- if I don't have a headache again.

Sorry for any inconveniences! I haven't forgotten don't worry.
@Aolis
Thats fine, I'm not in a rush c:
@Aolis
Thats fine, I'm not in a rush c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png

@Merlin @DigDog @Mildu @Neintails

Hi there! The battle for third slot is on XD If you could all please send me a PM with your reference images (and payments if possible) that'd be great!

@Merlin @DigDog @Mildu @Neintails

Hi there! The battle for third slot is on XD If you could all please send me a PM with your reference images (and payments if possible) that'd be great!
I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to pass this time around I am broke at the moment.
I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to pass this time around I am broke at the moment.
@Neintails that's absolutely fine :)
@Neintails that's absolutely fine :)
@Aolis Could you add me to the pinglist? *A*
@Aolis Could you add me to the pinglist? *A*
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21