Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] (Lvl 26) Baldwin Cauldron Service
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@Sidia

:3 You're more than welcome to request/get in the waitlist lol. Typically, I don't brew for anyone but myself on the festival weeks. (As you noted from the first post! ty!)

64 hours to go on my Prismatic Token. XD

But I'll accept the CR and pop you on the brew when it's done. I wasn't paying attention when the festival started, so only 1 coin for me this time around haha.

Ty again for considering me for brewing!
@Sidia

:3 You're more than welcome to request/get in the waitlist lol. Typically, I don't brew for anyone but myself on the festival weeks. (As you noted from the first post! ty!)

64 hours to go on my Prismatic Token. XD

But I'll accept the CR and pop you on the brew when it's done. I wasn't paying attention when the festival started, so only 1 coin for me this time around haha.

Ty again for considering me for brewing!
^
^
@AntiFerret I would like to order another capsule :D Ill send the cr.
@AntiFerret I would like to order another capsule :D Ill send the cr.
@Rheannon

You betcha! :D Ty for brewing with!
@Rheannon

You betcha! :D Ty for brewing with!
Open again!
Open again!
@AntiFerret

Good Morning! Could I get in line for a Cosmo Gecko?
@AntiFerret

Good Morning! Could I get in line for a Cosmo Gecko?
@AntiFerret

Could I get a Cosmo Gecko after EmanatingAurora? =D
@AntiFerret

Could I get a Cosmo Gecko after EmanatingAurora? =D
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
@EmanatingAurora
You are first for brewing! :D Do you need a list of ingredients? I'm currently putting new familiar ingredients on the front page since the baldwin guide hasn't been updated yet that I've seen.

@Drezdin
:D But of course! :D Do you need an ingredient list either? XD I'm updating front page now lol
@EmanatingAurora
You are first for brewing! :D Do you need a list of ingredients? I'm currently putting new familiar ingredients on the front page since the baldwin guide hasn't been updated yet that I've seen.

@Drezdin
:D But of course! :D Do you need an ingredient list either? XD I'm updating front page now lol
Haha, I lied, they just updated the post, so the ingredients lists are available too!
Haha, I lied, they just updated the post, so the ingredients lists are available too!
@AntiFerret

Thank you! I will send over the mats in a jiffy!
@AntiFerret

Thank you! I will send over the mats in a jiffy!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20