Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] (Lvl 26) Baldwin Cauldron Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Hello Everyone, and Welcome!

This is my Baldwin's Brewing Services thread. I am reusing this, as of Feb 18 2020!

Anyway!!

All of my services are 100% free!
CURRENT LEVEL = 26

Please check out Evantalia's Recipe Thread to see what recipes are available at what level, so you know what materials you require!
If you have further questions about recipes, please ask!

Again, all my services are 100% free! You just have to let me know what recipe you want, and send over your materials, and any costs associated with them!

Just to be clear, I only provide the brewing service. I provide no materials whatsoever, and no fees required by the recipe. You must provide 100% of the recipe before I will brew it. I will not compensate materials or fees associated with the recipes at all. Sorry to state this, but there seems to be some confusion as to what I'm providing....

- AS OF JUNE 21ST, 2018, I NO LONGER BREW REGULAR TRANSMUTATIONS/MELTING ITEMS! This is just too time consuming, and harder for me to do. Larger recipes only (apparel/familiars/genes) work better.

- To request a brew from me, just comment here, then send a 1-Way CR with your materials! Put your request in the comment section of the CR too please. When your brew is complete, I will send a 1 way request back with your item.

- Brewing will be done in the order it was received! I will not accept a CR until the item is ready to be brewed. Please send the CR asap and I will accept it when the cauldron opens up.

- If you cancel the CR, I will assume you changed your mind.

- If you do not send your materials via CR within 24 hours of requesting, I will assume you changed your mind.

- I'll keep the brew list and wait times posted on this page.

- Why yes, I DO brew back-to-back (especially if you need mats brewed for genes and stuff!)

- I do not brew during festivals, as I am typically brewing prismatic coins, or currency for myself, sorry.

Thank you for requesting!. ^-^

Hello Everyone, and Welcome!

This is my Baldwin's Brewing Services thread. I am reusing this, as of Feb 18 2020!

Anyway!!

All of my services are 100% free!
CURRENT LEVEL = 26

Please check out Evantalia's Recipe Thread to see what recipes are available at what level, so you know what materials you require!
If you have further questions about recipes, please ask!

Again, all my services are 100% free! You just have to let me know what recipe you want, and send over your materials, and any costs associated with them!

Just to be clear, I only provide the brewing service. I provide no materials whatsoever, and no fees required by the recipe. You must provide 100% of the recipe before I will brew it. I will not compensate materials or fees associated with the recipes at all. Sorry to state this, but there seems to be some confusion as to what I'm providing....

- AS OF JUNE 21ST, 2018, I NO LONGER BREW REGULAR TRANSMUTATIONS/MELTING ITEMS! This is just too time consuming, and harder for me to do. Larger recipes only (apparel/familiars/genes) work better.

- To request a brew from me, just comment here, then send a 1-Way CR with your materials! Put your request in the comment section of the CR too please. When your brew is complete, I will send a 1 way request back with your item.

- Brewing will be done in the order it was received! I will not accept a CR until the item is ready to be brewed. Please send the CR asap and I will accept it when the cauldron opens up.

- If you cancel the CR, I will assume you changed your mind.

- If you do not send your materials via CR within 24 hours of requesting, I will assume you changed your mind.

- I'll keep the brew list and wait times posted on this page.

- Why yes, I DO brew back-to-back (especially if you need mats brewed for genes and stuff!)

- I do not brew during festivals, as I am typically brewing prismatic coins, or currency for myself, sorry.

Thank you for requesting!. ^-^

BREWING REQUESTS
(Please know that if you do not send your materials within a logical time, you will be skipped. Not fair to others who are waiting just because you don't send your materials within 24 hrs..)

Cauldron Status: CLOSED

Brewing For:

Waiting:

(feel free to ask to waitlist!)
-
-
-

Past Requests:

UndefinedBeing - 1 Capsule Gene
LeafeonWarrior - 1 Ball Python Apparel
Niya - Materials
Anika - 1 Imbued Sulfer
GryphonSong - 1 Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
NightingaleXIII - Materials
BoulderEnder - 1 Capsule Gene
Anika - 1 Fine Alchemical Reduction
arcaneidolriots - 1 Bogsneak scroll, 2 toxin scrolls, 2 capsule scrolls
NorthKorvus - Materials
Sidia - 3 Capsule Scrolls
Rhiannon - 4 Capsule Scrolls
EmanatingAurora - 1 Cosmo Gecko
Drezdin - 1 Cosmo Gecko
Snivy88 - 1 Quartz Cockatrice
IzzyLightwood721 - 1 Venom Rogue Hood, 1 Venom Rogue Mask
CleverDual - 1 Cosmo Gecko, 1 Bubble Brook Gecko
Lawcaldwell - 1 Firefly Cockatrice, 1 Reinforced Beaker, 1 Bubble Brook Gecko
Poeziru - 25 Materials
Raining - 1 Cosmo Gecko
Mirna - 200 Festival Currency
IraBell - Materials, 2 Pinstripe, 2 Trails
ObsidianMage - Materials
Galaxose - Materials
Kugik - Materials
Chivalry - Red Mantle
Hyphen - Imbued Sulfur
Raros - 2 fine alchemical reductions, 1 imbued sulfur and 1 gaoler trail gene.
KurataBells - Bogsneak Egg
Koyako - Glowing Red Clawtips, Fine Alchemical Reduction, Imbued Sulfur, Trail gene
Queerstalline - Modern Trail Gene
X
X
X

BREWING REQUESTS
(Please know that if you do not send your materials within a logical time, you will be skipped. Not fair to others who are waiting just because you don't send your materials within 24 hrs..)

Cauldron Status: CLOSED

Brewing For:

Waiting:

(feel free to ask to waitlist!)
-
-
-

Past Requests:

UndefinedBeing - 1 Capsule Gene
LeafeonWarrior - 1 Ball Python Apparel
Niya - Materials
Anika - 1 Imbued Sulfer
GryphonSong - 1 Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle
NightingaleXIII - Materials
BoulderEnder - 1 Capsule Gene
Anika - 1 Fine Alchemical Reduction
arcaneidolriots - 1 Bogsneak scroll, 2 toxin scrolls, 2 capsule scrolls
NorthKorvus - Materials
Sidia - 3 Capsule Scrolls
Rhiannon - 4 Capsule Scrolls
EmanatingAurora - 1 Cosmo Gecko
Drezdin - 1 Cosmo Gecko
Snivy88 - 1 Quartz Cockatrice
IzzyLightwood721 - 1 Venom Rogue Hood, 1 Venom Rogue Mask
CleverDual - 1 Cosmo Gecko, 1 Bubble Brook Gecko
Lawcaldwell - 1 Firefly Cockatrice, 1 Reinforced Beaker, 1 Bubble Brook Gecko
Poeziru - 25 Materials
Raining - 1 Cosmo Gecko
Mirna - 200 Festival Currency
IraBell - Materials, 2 Pinstripe, 2 Trails
ObsidianMage - Materials
Galaxose - Materials
Kugik - Materials
Chivalry - Red Mantle
Hyphen - Imbued Sulfur
Raros - 2 fine alchemical reductions, 1 imbued sulfur and 1 gaoler trail gene.
KurataBells - Bogsneak Egg
Koyako - Glowing Red Clawtips, Fine Alchemical Reduction, Imbued Sulfur, Trail gene
Queerstalline - Modern Trail Gene
X
X
X

OPEN

:D
OPEN

:D
Boop
Boop
@Stephan

XD Hi there! <3
@Stephan

XD Hi there! <3
@AntiFerret
Hello, could you brew capsule for me? :D
@AntiFerret
Hello, could you brew capsule for me? :D
@UndefinedBeing

But of course! I'll get right on that! :D Ty!
@UndefinedBeing

But of course! I'll get right on that! :D Ty!
@AntiFerret would you be able to brew me a ball python apparel? I think it's level 18 and can send mats whenever you're ready~
@AntiFerret would you be able to brew me a ball python apparel? I think it's level 18 and can send mats whenever you're ready~
@LeafeonWarrior

But of course! I'll put your name on the 'next in line'. :) Feel free to send the mats whenever with the request info in the CR! I won't accept the CR until I'm about to brew, and I'll msg you here to let you know it started :D

UndefinedBeing's stuff will be done in about 13.5 hr if you're okay with that wait
@LeafeonWarrior

But of course! I'll put your name on the 'next in line'. :) Feel free to send the mats whenever with the request info in the CR! I won't accept the CR until I'm about to brew, and I'll msg you here to let you know it started :D

UndefinedBeing's stuff will be done in about 13.5 hr if you're okay with that wait
I'm fine with a bit of a wait, my snakey drago is patient~
I'm fine with a bit of a wait, my snakey drago is patient~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20