Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] (OCs/Dragons) Mus' Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lightningpelt Alrighty! You've been added to the list! :}
@lightningpelt Alrighty! You've been added to the list! :}
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Corphiiel @lightningpelt Slots are open! :}
@Corphiiel @lightningpelt Slots are open! :}
@Mustielsen Sweet! Could I get both a full-body shaded pic and a traditional sketch headshot of this boy, by chance? ;w;
@Mustielsen Sweet! Could I get both a full-body shaded pic and a traditional sketch headshot of this boy, by chance? ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt I'd be glad to do a full-body shaded of him. For timeliness sake, I will only be doing one piece per slot time, so if you want more than one piece you'll have to wait until a new slot opens up. (By the way, I send the sketch and line art as proof while working on flats and shades to keep customers updated, so you'd be getting one anyhow) :}
@lightningpelt I'd be glad to do a full-body shaded of him. For timeliness sake, I will only be doing one piece per slot time, so if you want more than one piece you'll have to wait until a new slot opens up. (By the way, I send the sketch and line art as proof while working on flats and shades to keep customers updated, so you'd be getting one anyhow) :}
@Mustielsen Aah sounds good! I'll send the CR over~ ;w; you could totally get away with raising your prices a bit, by the way, your art is really good <3
@Mustielsen Aah sounds good! I'll send the CR over~ ;w; you could totally get away with raising your prices a bit, by the way, your art is really good <3
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt I plan to raise prices a bit after I get Corphiiel's request, because I am realizing that I could potentially appraise my art a bit higher for the sake of benefit. I'll get on working on it some time tomorrow perhaps! Thank you! :}
@lightningpelt I plan to raise prices a bit after I get Corphiiel's request, because I am realizing that I could potentially appraise my art a bit higher for the sake of benefit. I'll get on working on it some time tomorrow perhaps! Thank you! :}
@Mustielsen
Could I get a shaded fullbody of this character? (Ref 2) (Ref 3)
@Mustielsen
Could I get a shaded fullbody of this character? (Ref 2) (Ref 3)
Can I get a shaded fullbody of my avali as well @Mustielsen? My mate got one from you and I'd love one to match! Thanks :D She's very shy but friendly, and usually optimistic. Can she also have a scarf to match the clothing? (Light red, pink & grey?) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372861417436479490/399375759208218625/unknown.png[/img]
Can I get a shaded fullbody of my avali as well @Mustielsen? My mate got one from you and I'd love one to match! Thanks :D

She's very shy but friendly, and usually optimistic. Can she also have a scarf to match the clothing? (Light red, pink & grey?)

unknown.png
@CoreLocus Sorry, but I don't currently have open slots at the moment. I would be glad to put you on the pinglist, however, if that would interest you. Also I have to warn you, prices will be raising soon, so don't count on the ones you are currently seeing. <:} have a great day regardless!
@CoreLocus Sorry, but I don't currently have open slots at the moment. I would be glad to put you on the pinglist, however, if that would interest you. Also I have to warn you, prices will be raising soon, so don't count on the ones you are currently seeing. <:} have a great day regardless!
@Corphiiel Certainly! I'll get to work on that as soon as I can! Since you were placed on the pinglist before the price change period, The prices beforehand still stand for you.
@Corphiiel Certainly! I'll get to work on that as soon as I can! Since you were placed on the pinglist before the price change period, The prices beforehand still stand for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7