Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] (OCs/Dragons) Mus' Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mustielsen yeah!! I'll send it to you via PM as soon as I get home!
@Mustielsen yeah!! I'll send it to you via PM as soon as I get home!
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
Bump!
Bump!
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
Hey Mustielsen, just checking to see if you mixed my response?
Hey Mustielsen, just checking to see if you mixed my response?
@CoreLocus

Oh! Sorry, I got it. I'll begin working on your commission soon! I've been away from the computer on weekends lately. Which makes it hard to keep track of information sometimes because this is when I would normally begin sorting and working. ^^'
@CoreLocus

Oh! Sorry, I got it. I'll begin working on your commission soon! I've been away from the computer on weekends lately. Which makes it hard to keep track of information sometimes because this is when I would normally begin sorting and working. ^^'
@Mustielsen

Full body flat colour of this boi?
@Mustielsen

Full body flat colour of this boi?
52127312_IH9AX0d483wH0YS.png
@Mustielsen

oooh these are pretty! i'd like to order one fullbody art of my oc (simple shading in color, no bg)

you also mentioned that i could give something from your wishlist? if so, i'd like to give 2 ambushes as part of the payment if it's ok with you

i'd also like to be on the pinglist
@Mustielsen

oooh these are pretty! i'd like to order one fullbody art of my oc (simple shading in color, no bg)

you also mentioned that i could give something from your wishlist? if so, i'd like to give 2 ambushes as part of the payment if it's ok with you

i'd also like to be on the pinglist
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
@CoreLocus

A simple shaded full body drawing will be 100,000t/100g, is that okay? I want to be sure the payment plan is clear before I begin.
@CoreLocus

A simple shaded full body drawing will be 100,000t/100g, is that okay? I want to be sure the payment plan is clear before I begin.
@morikar

I'll see about adding you to the list once I sort out the next tree slots. The payment plan sounds fine going off of the AH value of Ambush. :}
@morikar

I'll see about adding you to the list once I sort out the next tree slots. The payment plan sounds fine going off of the AH value of Ambush. :}
@heckerdoodle

Sure, that sounds doable. I'll place you on the pinglist until the people ahead have a chance to sort out payment plans. :}
@heckerdoodle

Sure, that sounds doable. I'll place you on the pinglist until the people ahead have a chance to sort out payment plans. :}
Could you do a full body flat color of this girl?
[img=https://78.media.tumblr.com/979240b029251fd711c3a79986e03fa0/tumblr_p0fbxfkKMb1wz7gzso1_400.png]With or without apparel is fine, whichever is easiest for you. I can pay in gems.[/img]
Could you do a full body flat color of this girl?
[img=https://78.media.tumblr.com/979240b029251fd711c3a79986e03fa0/tumblr_p0fbxfkKMb1wz7gzso1_400.png]With or without apparel is fine, whichever is easiest for you. I can pay in gems.[/img]
Apollo - He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7