Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 763 764 765 766 767 ... 2291 2292
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/352378/35237736p.png[/img] Crimsina listened intently. "Really? They can do that? Maybe that dragon could come home.. Well, it would be a little shameful, so maybe he is better staying with the Windsinger anyway.." her voiced trailed off. "Well, at least your mate got to stay with you. Do you miss most of the dragons that decide to be exalted?" Her crimson-red wings, once slightly tensed, now folded peacefully at her sides. She didn't expect to be able to sustain a conversation, but now she was, and she even found herself enjoying it a slight bit.
35237736p.png
Crimsina listened intently. "Really? They can do that? Maybe that dragon could come home.. Well, it would be a little shameful, so maybe he is better staying with the Windsinger anyway.." her voiced trailed off.

"Well, at least your mate got to stay with you. Do you miss most of the dragons that decide to be exalted?"

Her crimson-red wings, once slightly tensed, now folded peacefully at her sides. She didn't expect to be able to sustain a conversation, but now she was, and she even found herself enjoying it a slight bit.
22390.pngWhoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
"I-I didn't know m-most of them, th-they came, trained, a-and left. i do miss s-some of the f-first ones though, like e-eridan, singsing, a-and furt." He looks down and curls tighter in his wings.
"I-I didn't know m-most of them, th-they came, trained, a-and left. i do miss s-some of the f-first ones though, like e-eridan, singsing, a-and furt." He looks down and curls tighter in his wings.
nico | it/its | 2+ FR Time
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/352378/35237736p.png[/img] "Oh, sorry. They must have been good dragons." Crimsina looked away to the sky, expecting to see her exalted friend flying about to gather things for the Windsinger. But, as always, she saw nothing. "I heard some clans see their exalted clanmembers flying about, gathering things for their deity. I have not seen mine, yet, but.. maybe you will see yours someday. They usually do not see you back, but you will at least know they are safe and sound." The Wildclaw smiled a bit at the thought, hoping it would help Terezi as well.
35237736p.png
"Oh, sorry. They must have been good dragons." Crimsina looked away to the sky, expecting to see her exalted friend flying about to gather things for the Windsinger. But, as always, she saw nothing.

"I heard some clans see their exalted clanmembers flying about, gathering things for their deity. I have not seen mine, yet, but.. maybe you will see yours someday. They usually do not see you back, but you will at least know they are safe and sound." The Wildclaw smiled a bit at the thought, hoping it would help Terezi as well.
He nods and smiles, spreading his wings and flying over to her rock, a bit of a wobble in his flight, one wing beating faster than the other. He then sits like a hatchling, his wings behind him.
He nods and smiles, spreading his wings and flying over to her rock, a bit of a wobble in his flight, one wing beating faster than the other. He then sits like a hatchling, his wings behind him.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/352378/35237736p.png[/img] She noticed the unusual wobble in the fae's flight, and her eyes narrowed in thought. If she had eyebrows, one would be raised. [i]Is he injured?[/i] she thought suddenly. "I am just curious, but.. why do you fly in such a wobbly way?" Crimsina asked. "I mean, again, if you are comfortable in telling the story." she added.
35237736p.png
She noticed the unusual wobble in the fae's flight, and her eyes narrowed in thought. If she had eyebrows, one would be raised. Is he injured? she thought suddenly.

"I am just curious, but.. why do you fly in such a wobbly way?" Crimsina asked.

"I mean, again, if you are comfortable in telling the story." she added.
"I-I was never quite taught h-how to fly o-or speak properly, and my wings have been a bit out of alignment s-since i hatchled, just like a h-hatchlings. i-i've never tried to fix it, i've jsut w-walked around a lot." He shrugs and fluffs himself up properly. "i-i'm pretty good at building n-nests, though."
"I-I was never quite taught h-how to fly o-or speak properly, and my wings have been a bit out of alignment s-since i hatchled, just like a h-hatchlings. i-i've never tried to fix it, i've jsut w-walked around a lot." He shrugs and fluffs himself up properly. "i-i'm pretty good at building n-nests, though."
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/352378/35237736p.png[/img] "I see.. You should really try someday, though. It can come in handy.. especially if you're getting attacked and you need a quick escape." She suggested. "But nest building is always good. I'm sure your clan is very appreciative. Especially if you don't have many other good nest builders."
35237736p.png
"I see.. You should really try someday, though. It can come in handy.. especially if you're getting attacked and you need a quick escape." She suggested.

"But nest building is always good. I'm sure your clan is very appreciative. Especially if you don't have many other good nest builders."

He nods. "thank you. its not actually that useful, s-since fae n-nests are fragile, but, th-thank you for trrying."
He nods. "thank you. its not actually that useful, s-since fae n-nests are fragile, but, th-thank you for trrying."
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/352378/35237736p.png[/img] Crimsina sighed. "Yes, you are welcome. I have to go, now, though, and I hate leaving early, but, I do not want my clan to be worried. I don't really know how long this lesson is, maybe.. maybe it's forever.." The Wildclaw shook her head and opened her crimson wings. "Thanks so much for talking with me, though, I do hope we meet eachother again." She gave a small sideways glance to the fae as she took off into the air like a dart. Soon she was as small as a cat in the sky, soaring towards the direction of Wind territory. (OOC: this was my exit post ^^)
35237736p.png
Crimsina sighed. "Yes, you are welcome. I have to go, now, though, and I hate leaving early, but, I do not want my clan to be worried. I don't really know how long this lesson is, maybe.. maybe it's forever.."

The Wildclaw shook her head and opened her crimson wings.

"Thanks so much for talking with me, though, I do hope we meet eachother again."

She gave a small sideways glance to the fae as she took off into the air like a dart. Soon she was as small as a cat in the sky, soaring towards the direction of Wind territory.

(OOC: this was my exit post ^^)
@growingCataclysm

She looked at the fae, surprised. "Hi. You must be popular. I've seen you talking with all the females. My name isn't important, so just call me......ummm...... Peebles." She didn't know why she said that. She was usually dorky around boys, but she was being cool! YESSS!!! She thought. "So, what's your name?"
@growingCataclysm

She looked at the fae, surprised. "Hi. You must be popular. I've seen you talking with all the females. My name isn't important, so just call me......ummm...... Peebles." She didn't know why she said that. She was usually dorky around boys, but she was being cool! YESSS!!! She thought. "So, what's your name?"
potter-gifs-voldemort-bruno-mars.gif
1 2 ... 763 764 765 766 767 ... 2291 2292