Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 761 762 763 764 765 ... 2294 2295
"M-My name is Ivory, i've been here for a while...Uhm, can you please sign this?" she timidly held up the quill and sign in sheet.
Ivory had never met anyone with such excitement!
"M-My name is Ivory, i've been here for a while...Uhm, can you please sign this?" she timidly held up the quill and sign in sheet.
Ivory had never met anyone with such excitement!
Not very active anymore

l5gnh.gif
An obsidian colored fae wearing a burlap coat landed near by, a blue male skydancer following suit. "We're a little late," the skydancer mumbled. The Fae's eyes darted about the area before turning to look at his companion. "Archer, I thought you said we were going to train with other dragons. Everyone's just talking."Archer chucked softly. "Think of this as social training." The Fae let out an exasperated sigh. "Don't worry Audacious, I'll be close by. Why don't you start by talking to those two?" Archer said pointing towards a pair of coatls standing nearby.

Audacious approached the two. "Uh, Hi." He lifted a clawed hand to wave at them sheepishly.
An obsidian colored fae wearing a burlap coat landed near by, a blue male skydancer following suit. "We're a little late," the skydancer mumbled. The Fae's eyes darted about the area before turning to look at his companion. "Archer, I thought you said we were going to train with other dragons. Everyone's just talking."Archer chucked softly. "Think of this as social training." The Fae let out an exasperated sigh. "Don't worry Audacious, I'll be close by. Why don't you start by talking to those two?" Archer said pointing towards a pair of coatls standing nearby.

Audacious approached the two. "Uh, Hi." He lifted a clawed hand to wave at them sheepishly.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif--- --
fr time +2
they/them
please copy and paste my user when pinging!
"Oh..Uhm hello!"Ivory said softly with a smile.

@lostline
@SerenityGale
"Oh..Uhm hello!"Ivory said softly with a smile.

@lostline
@SerenityGale
Not very active anymore

l5gnh.gif
@NayurikoYui @lostine
Chibi, distracted by a butterfly, forgot for a moment about the dragon in front of him. He suddenly snaps his head forward again "Oh, I'm sorry! Sometimes I lose track of what I'm doing...Did you want me to sign that?" He takes the quill and scratches some rough, barely legible shapes on the lowest line. "There! I just learned to sign my name a few days ago!" He gazes at the scrawled lines with beaming pride as he returns the quill to Ivory.

As Ivory takes the quill, she glances up at the sound of new voices. "Um...hello." She says. Chibi, seeing this, turns to look at the new dragons. "Oh, hi! Are you new here too?"
@NayurikoYui @lostine
Chibi, distracted by a butterfly, forgot for a moment about the dragon in front of him. He suddenly snaps his head forward again "Oh, I'm sorry! Sometimes I lose track of what I'm doing...Did you want me to sign that?" He takes the quill and scratches some rough, barely legible shapes on the lowest line. "There! I just learned to sign my name a few days ago!" He gazes at the scrawled lines with beaming pride as he returns the quill to Ivory.

As Ivory takes the quill, she glances up at the sound of new voices. "Um...hello." She says. Chibi, seeing this, turns to look at the new dragons. "Oh, hi! Are you new here too?"

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@NayurikoYui @SerenityGale

"Yep, We just arrived a little bit ago," Archer replied with a small grin. Audacious glanced between the coatls before realizing the timider of two was holding a sheet and quill. "Ah, are we supposed to sign in?" He lifted himself off the ground and flew a bit closer to the larger dragons.
@NayurikoYui @SerenityGale

"Yep, We just arrived a little bit ago," Archer replied with a small grin. Audacious glanced between the coatls before realizing the timider of two was holding a sheet and quill. "Ah, are we supposed to sign in?" He lifted himself off the ground and flew a bit closer to the larger dragons.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif--- --
fr time +2
they/them
please copy and paste my user when pinging!
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352378/35237736_350.png[/img] A female Wildclaw curiously traversed among the crowd. Her footsteps were light and quiet, as if she was trying to get by unnoticed. Her clan had encouraged her to come here, since she was rather anti-social. Crimsina stalked over to a rock and sat by it, knowing she wouldn't be able to start a good conversation. She brushed one of her front talons against a flower patch, and soon a thought crossed her mind. As the flowers' petals fell off, the Wildclaw started to frown. [i]If I don't talk to anyone here, what will I tell my clan when I get back? Should I lie?[/i] Her eyes narrowed at the thought. [i]No,[/i] she thought. [i]I have to talk. That's the only way if I want to be honest and also make my clan happy. After all, I have to learn to be more friendly if I'm going to be in a Wind clan.[/i] Crimsina's crimson eyes scanned the area, trying to find a dragon to talk with. However, she found clusters of dragons: not dragons alone, like her. After a moment's worth of thought, she decided she would wait for a while, then perhaps later join one of those groups if she had no choice, that is, if she wasn't dragged into one first.
35237736_350.png

A female Wildclaw curiously traversed among the crowd. Her footsteps were light and quiet, as if she was trying to get by unnoticed. Her clan had encouraged her to come here, since she was rather anti-social.

Crimsina stalked over to a rock and sat by it, knowing she wouldn't be able to start a good conversation. She brushed one of her front talons against a flower patch, and soon a thought crossed her mind. As the flowers' petals fell off, the Wildclaw started to frown.

If I don't talk to anyone here, what will I tell my clan when I get back? Should I lie?

Her eyes narrowed at the thought.

No, she thought. I have to talk. That's the only way if I want to be honest and also make my clan happy. After all, I have to learn to be more friendly if I'm going to be in a Wind clan.

Crimsina's crimson eyes scanned the area, trying to find a dragon to talk with. However, she found clusters of dragons: not dragons alone, like her. After a moment's worth of thought, she decided she would wait for a while, then perhaps later join one of those groups if she had no choice, that is, if she wasn't dragged into one first.
22390.pngWhoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
@Mevixa

Upon realizing that his chosen partner wasn't going to respond, he sighed, and with wobble in his flight, flew off to a rock next to the Wildclaw, curling his wings around him. He was... tiny, even fir a fae. He could probably bury himself in a Tundra's neck fluff and hide there unseen if he wanted to.
@Mevixa

Upon realizing that his chosen partner wasn't going to respond, he sighed, and with wobble in his flight, flew off to a rock next to the Wildclaw, curling his wings around him. He was... tiny, even fir a fae. He could probably bury himself in a Tundra's neck fluff and hide there unseen if he wanted to.
nico | it/its | 2+ FR Time
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/352378/35237736p.png[/img] @growingCataclysm Crimsina, hearing the sound of flapping wings, turned to the rock behind her. It took her a moment to realize a fae had landed on the rock. (OOC: Sorry if your character didn't land ON the rock. If they weren't on the rock, just say that she saw him wherever he landed.) If the fae was gray like the rock, Crimsina thought she probably wouldn't even see him. After a few more moments passed, Crimsina realized they probably flew over here to talk to her. [i]No use making a dragon waste his energy.[/i] She thought. With a small gulp, the Wildclaw started to talk. Her voice was smooth, like a pebble, yet somehow nervousness still tinged her voice. "I'm Crimsina," she told the fae, "who are you?" Due to the fae's oddly smaller than normal size, Crimsina felt awkward. She wondered how funny it would look to a dragon watching-- a Wildclaw talking to a tiny fae. A tiny smile formed on her mouth at the thought. Perhaps whatever dragon who noticed the odd pair would smile, too, just because of the oddly funny size difference.
35237736p.png

@growingCataclysm

Crimsina, hearing the sound of flapping wings, turned to the rock behind her. It took her a moment to realize a fae had landed on the rock. (OOC: Sorry if your character didn't land ON the rock. If they weren't on the rock, just say that she saw him wherever he landed.)

If the fae was gray like the rock, Crimsina thought she probably wouldn't even see him. After a few more moments passed, Crimsina realized they probably flew over here to talk to her. No use making a dragon waste his energy. She thought.

With a small gulp, the Wildclaw started to talk. Her voice was smooth, like a pebble, yet somehow nervousness still tinged her voice.

"I'm Crimsina," she told the fae, "who are you?"

Due to the fae's oddly smaller than normal size, Crimsina felt awkward. She wondered how funny it would look to a dragon watching-- a Wildclaw talking to a tiny fae. A tiny smile formed on her mouth at the thought. Perhaps whatever dragon who noticed the odd pair would smile, too, just because of the oddly funny size difference.
22390.pngWhoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
(terezi is depicted in my picture >': ])

(also yes, yes he did)

((one more thing i imagine his voice sounding exactly like that orange-haired kid with the glasses from phineas and ferb, irving. i think)

He looks out from his wings and gulps. "T-terezi."
(terezi is depicted in my picture >': ])

(also yes, yes he did)

((one more thing i imagine his voice sounding exactly like that orange-haired kid with the glasses from phineas and ferb, irving. i think)

He looks out from his wings and gulps. "T-terezi."
(oops. @Mevixa)
(oops. @Mevixa)
1 2 ... 761 762 763 764 765 ... 2294 2295