Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The best flight to...?
1 2 3
What's the best flight to switch to if you're interested in making a Dom team?
I know Light and Earth are the dom powerhouses, and Ice is also a contender in my mind, but I'm just wondering which the best would be.
What's the best flight to switch to if you're interested in making a Dom team?
I know Light and Earth are the dom powerhouses, and Ice is also a contender in my mind, but I'm just wondering which the best would be.
2B1CAE9A-5E8B-4250-B7B1-55DC04312EDE.pngE3sjxsi.pngsN7OFwo.pngqYCod4C.png6Zs7hJu.png

He/Him | FR+3
PMs Open | Friends Closed

fmVmCk2.png
lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngiiaMf9J.pngJzUZHeP.png
ice ice b a b y
ice ice b a b y
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Lurkkk

Plague is often doing dom related events, and would likewise be open to participating in them. Though if you had to choose between Light, Earth and Ice I would say perhaps Ice as there's also a bonus in that the eye colour is very fetching, and any dragons you hatch might sell a bit better.
@Lurkkk

Plague is often doing dom related events, and would likewise be open to participating in them. Though if you had to choose between Light, Earth and Ice I would say perhaps Ice as there's also a bonus in that the eye colour is very fetching, and any dragons you hatch might sell a bit better.
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Lurkkk

Go Light! It's super easy to get into dom here and we have a ton of resources (lv 25 lending, compilations of guides for coli, friendly dom team) :)
@Lurkkk

Go Light! It's super easy to get into dom here and we have a ton of resources (lv 25 lending, compilations of guides for coli, friendly dom team) :)
LIGHT
LIGHT
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Gotta say Light or Earth if you want dom
Gotta say Light or Earth if you want dom
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
Light or Plague. From what I've seen, those flights are the most Dom oriented.
Light or Plague. From what I've seen, those flights are the most Dom oriented.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Nebulacloud" date=2018-01-05 20:04:27] ice ice b a b y [/quote] [i]dances[/i] I second this
Nebulacloud wrote on 2018-01-05:
ice ice b a b y

dances I second this
ice.gif
Probably Earth or Light? They're powerhouses
Probably Earth or Light? They're powerhouses
udj6wT1.png
[quote name="oates" date=2018-01-05 21:11:02] @Lurkkk Go Light! It's super easy to get into dom here and we have a ton of resources (lv 25 lending, compilations of guides for coli, friendly dom team) :) [/quote] Plegg's the same :) Lots of help, badges, dom events and raffles even while we're not conquesting. I dunno how organized is Earth's dom, but they're very hardworking and a nice flight if looking for dom. Last battle against Light, Earth seemed a lot more active and organized battle-wise, while not so much aesthetic wise. I don't know anything about Ice in terms of dom, but It's a cool flight anyways~
oates wrote on 2018-01-05:
@Lurkkk

Plegg's the same :)
Lots of help, badges, dom events and raffles even while we're not conquesting.

I dunno how organized is Earth's dom, but they're very hardworking and a nice flight if looking for dom. Last battle against Light, Earth seemed a lot more active and organized battle-wise, while not so much aesthetic wise.

I don't know anything about Ice in terms of dom, but It's a cool flight anyways~
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3