Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The best flight to...?
1 2 3
Whatever you Do, Dont Go Nature

Literally I Changed like a Year or So Ago and Only Ever Seen Dom Once I Think, and That was Due to the Nature Festival XD
Whatever you Do, Dont Go Nature

Literally I Changed like a Year or So Ago and Only Ever Seen Dom Once I Think, and That was Due to the Nature Festival XD
Go light, we have a lending library that'll help you level a lot faster and people are really nice
Go light, we have a lending library that'll help you level a lot faster and people are really nice
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Water doesn't really brag about it but we're a dom powerhouse. We have tons of threads and resources if you're interested in learning/getting help, but we only push from time to time because it'd be unfair to the other flights if we did all the time ;)
Water doesn't really brag about it but we're a dom powerhouse. We have tons of threads and resources if you're interested in learning/getting help, but we only push from time to time because it'd be unfair to the other flights if we did all the time ;)
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
this probably sounds stupid but what's a dom team?
this probably sounds stupid but what's a dom team?
Isn't earth overwhelmingly dom due to how dom works right now? But they're all good choices~
Isn't earth overwhelmingly dom due to how dom works right now? But they're all good choices~
4UUQPPZ.gif
earth literally gets dom every week haha

Just don’t go shadow, we never get dom
earth literally gets dom every week haha

Just don’t go shadow, we never get dom
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
1 2 3