Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 ... 16044 16045
I'll never get to see my favorite singer live. He's been dead for over ten years.
I'll never get to see my favorite singer live. He's been dead for over ten years.
hh i should be grinding for chests but instead i'm getting distracted reading webcomics >.>
hh i should be grinding for chests but instead i'm getting distracted reading webcomics >.>
...I have a sudden urge to know more silly, outdated and not so offending curse words in english.... It feels like all the "popular" ones are way too offendy. But the ones that are not offendy are in latvian and russian, so just.... I wanna widen my vocabulary in english damnit!
...I have a sudden urge to know more silly, outdated and not so offending curse words in english.... It feels like all the "popular" ones are way too offendy. But the ones that are not offendy are in latvian and russian, so just.... I wanna widen my vocabulary in english damnit!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Stop calling me butch... I already dont feel connected to my body and labels as is
Stop calling me butch... I already dont feel connected to my body and labels as is
549.gif
It is too damn cold. Also I got FF4 for the DS for Christmas and I'm having quite a lot of fun so far. Sure I got my *** kicked several times so far but still it's pretty fun.
It is too damn cold. Also I got FF4 for the DS for Christmas and I'm having quite a lot of fun so far. Sure I got my *** kicked several times so far but still it's pretty fun.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
A person you admire is going to do a Q&A.

You might not get to ask anything because you are at Dad's and he has bad internet.
And he is a nosy interrupting person. =(
A person you admire is going to do a Q&A.

You might not get to ask anything because you are at Dad's and he has bad internet.
And he is a nosy interrupting person. =(
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
My webcomic hoard is becoming increasingly huge... heck yes :D
My webcomic hoard is becoming increasingly huge... heck yes :D
so relaxed zzz

kdjsk i don't feel like paying loads for international shipping so am gonna just buy a bunch of stuff from amazon instead,, hello panda biscuits here i come
so relaxed zzz

kdjsk i don't feel like paying loads for international shipping so am gonna just buy a bunch of stuff from amazon instead,, hello panda biscuits here i come
SIjKhX7.png
i can't do this anymore hahaaaaaaaaaa
i can't do this anymore hahaaaaaaaaaa
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
I swear these pages are getting artsier. ... Where's the scanner, I NEED IT
I swear these pages are getting artsier. ... Where's the scanner, I NEED IT
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1 2 ... 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 ... 16044 16045