Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 ... 16100 16101
Also why illness why.
Also why illness why.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
Are you sensing a disturbance in the Schwartz?
Are you sensing a disturbance in the Schwartz?
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
someone needs to nerf Michael
someone needs to nerf Michael
I need that skin!
I need that skin!
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
It's actually fun analyzing things and finding what you don't like in them, yet being able to appreciate them for what they are and the effort put in them. ... I dunno, I just find it worthwhile. Actually might help to find value in things too...

- - - - - -

Also. ... Are these 90's ?!?!?!? Because I swear I have no clue. To me 80's and 90's basically somehow have melted on to one somehow. ... Though I guess it's 90's afterall....
It's actually fun analyzing things and finding what you don't like in them, yet being able to appreciate them for what they are and the effort put in them. ... I dunno, I just find it worthwhile. Actually might help to find value in things too...

- - - - - -

Also. ... Are these 90's ?!?!?!? Because I swear I have no clue. To me 80's and 90's basically somehow have melted on to one somehow. ... Though I guess it's 90's afterall....
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
The fic updated!

AWWWWW YEAH
The fic updated!

AWWWWW YEAH

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
tfw u wanna do art but your drawing program subscription ran out, you're too broke to renew it + you're too morally soft to pirate SAI :')
tfw u wanna do art but your drawing program subscription ran out, you're too broke to renew it + you're too morally soft to pirate SAI :')
why do all of the characters in dangan ronpa look the same
The cast is huge now, but there are still only like 2 "girl character" body/face types and 2-3 "guy character" body/face types. I haven't been into the series for years, but one of my friends is posting a lot of it and I'm having a hard time telling new characters apart from old ones. :'V
why do all of the characters in dangan ronpa look the same
The cast is huge now, but there are still only like 2 "girl character" body/face types and 2-3 "guy character" body/face types. I haven't been into the series for years, but one of my friends is posting a lot of it and I'm having a hard time telling new characters apart from old ones. :'V
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Im not going to force myself to do what you think is right. Im not going to follow your ******, self absorbed, contradictory morals dipwad. Let people live their own lives and stop trying to make people fit into yout image of a lerfect world or perfect person. Its annoying. Quit
Im not going to force myself to do what you think is right. Im not going to follow your ******, self absorbed, contradictory morals dipwad. Let people live their own lives and stop trying to make people fit into yout image of a lerfect world or perfect person. Its annoying. Quit
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Staying awake for this long was a mistake
Staying awake for this long was a mistake
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
1 2 ... 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 ... 16100 16101