Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Poisonous Grove Apparel Bundle
So I just bought the Poisonous Grove apparel bundle from the Treasure Marketplace but the hover-over text reads that it contains the Druid Woodgarb apparel even though it's labelled "Poisonous" and the thumbnail shows the poisonous woodgarb. I'm not exactly sure what's inside of it, I haven't opened it yet for fear that it might be the wrong set. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390513902141833227/394101583564242944/Screen_Shot_2017-12-23_at_4.13.40_AM.png[/img]
So I just bought the Poisonous Grove apparel bundle from the Treasure Marketplace but the hover-over text reads that it contains the Druid Woodgarb apparel even though it's labelled "Poisonous" and the thumbnail shows the poisonous woodgarb. I'm not exactly sure what's inside of it, I haven't opened it yet for fear that it might be the wrong set.

Screen_Shot_2017-12-23_at_4.13.40_AM.png
It said the same thing for me in the marketplace, so I bought it, wanting the druid set. But I opened it and it was the poisonous set. I'm wondering if I should send in a support ticket cuz I... don't really want this.
It said the same thing for me in the marketplace, so I bought it, wanting the druid set. But I opened it and it was the poisonous set. I'm wondering if I should send in a support ticket cuz I... don't really want this.
qPCsFXD.gif
@cocoabunnycat @dizzyflyer the info boxes regularly have typos like that (the wing decorations for the new jester sets show up as tail bells) but what it says in the name portion (top portion) is correct. If you open the poisonous grove bundle, you'll get poisonous grove pieces shown in the image, regardless of what the description says.

As a side note, that is a typo and should be reported here

Cocoa, I don't think a support ticket would do much since the image shows you what's inside the bundle, but you can sell the pieces on the AH and buy the Druid set.
@cocoabunnycat @dizzyflyer the info boxes regularly have typos like that (the wing decorations for the new jester sets show up as tail bells) but what it says in the name portion (top portion) is correct. If you open the poisonous grove bundle, you'll get poisonous grove pieces shown in the image, regardless of what the description says.

As a side note, that is a typo and should be reported here

Cocoa, I don't think a support ticket would do much since the image shows you what's inside the bundle, but you can sell the pieces on the AH and buy the Druid set.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]