Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 763 764 765 766 767 ... 899 900
@Sprite

Yeah that sounds good to me, i'll set up a CR.
@Sprite

Yeah that sounds good to me, i'll set up a CR.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
Updated
Updated
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva How many [item=living stones] and [item=cuckoo] do you want for your [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=serthis support] [item=curious kettle] [item=valorous cape] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=tock-tock] [item=ensorcelled volume] and [item=spellbound tome]?
@Lundlaeva

How many Living Stones and Cuckoo do you want for your Inquisitive Shroud Serthis Support Curious Kettle Valorous Cape Poltergeist Pile Ensorcelled Volume and Spellbound Tome ?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Blauw that works! I'll send the cr
@Blauw that works! I'll send the cr
I am so sorry for the late replies! My computer had a three hour update ._.;

@Varaen If you still have all three of those, I'd love to trade them for the cape, lamp, and phantom o:

@Uniformshark If you're still willing, I'd love to trade!

@Blauw I'd love to trade the Wing Cover for your Sculpture o:

@Alkeeros One of the other trades includes my Serpentine Lamp, but if they no longer wish to trade with me I'd love to trade with you o: I'm sorry, the person asking for the Lamp got it!

I am so sorry for the late replies! My computer had a three hour update ._.;

@Varaen If you still have all three of those, I'd love to trade them for the cape, lamp, and phantom o:

@Uniformshark If you're still willing, I'd love to trade!

@Blauw I'd love to trade the Wing Cover for your Sculpture o:

@Alkeeros One of the other trades includes my Serpentine Lamp, but if they no longer wish to trade with me I'd love to trade with you o: I'm sorry, the person asking for the Lamp got it!

@Evarinya Based on the Swipp trades, I'd be looking for 45 Cuckoos OR 42 Living Stones per familiar. How does that sound?
@Evarinya Based on the Swipp trades, I'd be looking for 45 Cuckoos OR 42 Living Stones per familiar. How does that sound?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@aellehcim

Sorry, I was downtown and got back only now to reply. If you'd still like to trade your cuckoos for the Time Devourer, just send me a CR! :>
@aellehcim

Sorry, I was downtown and got back only now to reply. If you'd still like to trade your cuckoos for the Time Devourer, just send me a CR! :>
+10h FR time
[center]Have: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/15292.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15294.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15296.png[/img] *I also have tons of familiars that I'd be willing to trade* Want: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15295.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/15291.png[/img][/center]
Have:

15292.png15294.png15296.png
*I also have tons of familiars that I'd be willing to trade*

Want:

15295.png15291.png
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
[quote=WANT] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] (Most wanted. Wanna do a new years batch hatch) [item=strange chest] [/quote] [br] [br] [quote=HAVE] [item=vista: feral visage] Have multiple. Only trading for eggs (4 noc each) (ON HOLD) [item=vista: jester] [item=vista: Gossamer flame] [item=vista: Gossamer flame] [item=vista: strange chest] STACKS OF X99 [item=cuckoo] [item=cuckoo] [item=cuckoo] [item=giant swallowtail caterpillar] [item=giant swallowtail caterpillar] [item=giant swallowtail caterpillar] [item=mimic powder] [item=mimic powder] [item=crystal ball] [item=weathered grimoire] [item=ghost flame cloak] (Whole Set) [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=ghost flame cloak] [item=ghost flame collar] [item=ghost flame collar] [item=ghost flame tail jewel] [item=ghost flame tail jewel] [item=ghost flame tail jewel] [item=ghost flame tail jewel] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=ghost flame headpiece] [item=solar flame headpiece] [br] [item=jolly jester's wing cover] [item=jolly jester's wing cover] [item=jolly jester's wing cover] [item=jolly jester's tail bell] [item=jolly jester's tail bell] [item=jolly jester's tail bell] [item=jolly jester's tail bell] [item=jolly jester's stockings] [item=jolly jester's stockings] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's gloves] [item=jolly jester's collar] [item=jolly jester's collar] [item=jolly jester's cap] [item=jolly jester's cap] [item=witty jester's gloves] [item=witty jester's gloves] [item=witty jester's gloves] [item=whimsical jester's collar] [item=whimsical jester's stockings] [br] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=conjurer's staff] [item=magician's cloak] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=conjurer's cobwebs] [br] [item=magic mirror] [item=spellbound tome] [item=unlikely alliance] [item=unlikely alliance] [item=smoldering sconce] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=orbiting spirit] [item=crystal carrier] [item=crooked hatchet] [item=crooked hatchet] [item=crooked hatchet] [item=crooked hatchet] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=bogsneak puppet] [item=calculating candelabra] [item=calculating candelabra] [item=spirit armor] [item=snarling mimic] [item=jawlocker] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=vulpine lamp] [item=vulpine lamp] [item=ectoplasmime] [item=glowing globe] [item=living luminance] [item=ball-jointed bogsneak] [item=animated statue] [item=opposing forces] [br] [item=transmuted treasure] [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=inquisitive shroud] [item=tick-tock] [item=tick-tock] [item=tick-tock] [item=tick-tock] [item=tick-tock] [item=colubrid column] [item=colubrid column] [item=time devourer] [item=time devourer] [item=time devourer] [item=time devourer] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=poltergeist pile] [item=spidered seat] [/quote] [br] [br]
WANT wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg (Most wanted. Wanna do a new years batch hatch)
Strange Chest

HAVE wrote:

Vista: Feral Visage Have multiple. Only trading for eggs (4 noc each) (ON HOLD)

Vista: Jester Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Strange Chest

STACKS OF X99

Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Mimic Powder Mimic Powder Crystal Ball Weathered Grimoire

Ghost Flame Cloak (Whole Set)

Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Ghost Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Headpiece

Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Wing Cover Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Stockings Jolly Jester's Stockings Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Cap Jolly Jester's Cap Witty Jester's Gloves Witty Jester's Gloves Witty Jester's Gloves Whimsical Jester's Collar Whimsical Jester's Stockings

Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff Magician's Cloak Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Cobwebs

Magic Mirror Spellbound Tome Unlikely Alliance Unlikely Alliance Smoldering Sconce Orbiting Spirit Orbiting Spirit Orbiting Spirit Orbiting Spirit Orbiting Spirit Crystal Carrier Crooked Hatchet Crooked Hatchet Crooked Hatchet Crooked Hatchet Sorcerous Arms Bogsneak Puppet Calculating Candelabra Calculating Candelabra Spirit Armor Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Sorcerous Arms Sorcerous Arms Sorcerous Arms Sorcerous Arms Vulpine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Ectoplasmime Glowing Globe Living Luminance Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Animated Statue Opposing Forces

Transmuted Treasure Inquisitive Shroud Inquisitive Shroud Inquisitive Shroud Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Colubrid Column Colubrid Column Time Devourer Time Devourer Time Devourer Time Devourer Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile Spidered Seat

smaller_sig_doodle.png
HAVE: [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] x2 [item=Vista: Conjurer's Hat] x2 [item=Vista: Gossamer Flame] [item= Conjurer's Cloak] [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch] x4 [item=Conjurer's Staff] x2 [item=Jolly Jester's Cap] [item=Tick=Tock] [item=Spirit Armor] [item=Glowing Globe] [item=Calculating Candelabra] [item=Bogsneak Puppet] x3 [item=Vulpine Lamp] [item=Wooden Marionette] [item=Magic Mirror] x2 [item=Thornthick Thief] [item=Axe Mimic] x2 LOOKING FOR: [item=Deadpan Jester's Motley] [item= Witty Jester's Motley]
HAVE:

Unhatched Nocturne Egg x2
Vista: Conjurer's Hat x2 Vista: Gossamer Flame
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Herb Pouch x4 Conjurer's Staff x2 Jolly Jester's Cap
Spirit Armor Glowing Globe Calculating Candelabra Bogsneak Puppet x3 Vulpine Lamp Wooden Marionette Magic Mirror x2 Thornthick Thief Axe Mimic x2

LOOKING FOR:

Deadpan Jester's Motley Witty Jester's Motley
1 2 ... 763 764 765 766 767 ... 899 900