Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2017]
1 2 ... 761 762 763 764 765 ... 899 900
@Istoki I have the jolly jester's tail bell, colubrid column, serthis support, and Tick-tock, I'd be willing to trade them to you for your animated armor, spirit armor, opposing forces, and transmuted treasure
@Istoki I have the jolly jester's tail bell, colubrid column, serthis support, and Tick-tock, I'd be willing to trade them to you for your animated armor, spirit armor, opposing forces, and transmuted treasure
@Soapwort my time devourer for either your cauldron or kettle? By the way, if you use the following code: [code][itemname=foo][/code] Your post will not only display the item's image but also the tooltip, which is helpful for people who forget the names of the items. just replace "foo" with whatever item name, keeping the spaces and apostrophes and dashes intact.
@Soapwort my time devourer for either your cauldron or kettle?

By the way, if you use the following code:
Code:
[itemname=foo]

Your post will not only display the item's image but also the tooltip, which is helpful for people who forget the names of the items. just replace "foo" with whatever item name, keeping the spaces and apostrophes and dashes intact.
Have: [item=Painted Marionette][item=Axe Mimic][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Living Luminance][item=Vulpine Lamp] [item=Colubrid Column] [item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon]x2 Want: [item=Serthis Support][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Tick-Tock] [item=Jolly Jester's Collar][item=Jolly Jester's Gloves][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover] [item=Ghost Flame Cloak]
Have:
Painted Marionette Axe Mimic Sorcerous Arms Living Luminance Vulpine Lamp
Colubrid Column
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon x2

Want:
Serthis Support Transmuted Treasure Tick-Tock
Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Gloves Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Wing Cover
Ghost Flame Cloak
5hXmmlV.gif

@CrossedUnversed I'd be willing to trade my Living Sculpture, Animated Statue, and Smoldering Sconce for your candelabra, lamp, and ball-jointed bogsneak. Let me know if that works for you!
@CrossedUnversed I'd be willing to trade my Living Sculpture, Animated Statue, and Smoldering Sconce for your candelabra, lamp, and ball-jointed bogsneak. Let me know if that works for you!
@fidothehoarder I have an antique chair and poltergeist pile I'd be willing to trade for your inquisitive shroud and valorous cape
@fidothehoarder I have an antique chair and poltergeist pile I'd be willing to trade for your inquisitive shroud and valorous cape
@Alkeeros Sounds like a deal. I'm sending a CR now.
@Alkeeros Sounds like a deal. I'm sending a CR now.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
Have: [item=animated statue][item=axe mimic][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=bogsneak puppet][item=sorcerous arms][item=masked phantom][item=masked phantom][item=masked phantom][item=animated armor][item=spirit armor][item=ravenous cauldron][item=ravenous cauldron][item=poltergeist pile][item=ghost flame candles][item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame tail ribbon][item=jolly jester's tail bell][item=jolly jester's cape][item=jolly jester's stockings] Want: [item=enchanter's cobwebs][item=witch's cobwebs][item=sorcerer's cobwebs] [item=unhatched nocturne egg]<--priority
Have:
Animated Statue Axe Mimic Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Sorcerous Arms Masked Phantom Masked Phantom Masked Phantom Animated Armor Spirit Armor Ravenous Cauldron Ravenous Cauldron Poltergeist Pile Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Stockings

Want:
Enchanter's Cobwebs Witch's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Cobwebs
Unhatched Nocturne Egg <--priority
On hiatus
@Mirres yes ofcourse sorry! i forgot to check AH, i think i also read your post wrong, so sorry about that, i can offer a smirch gene + 4 old NOTN familiars?
@Mirres yes ofcourse sorry! i forgot to check AH, i think i also read your post wrong, so sorry about that, i can offer a smirch gene + 4 old NOTN familiars?

QVkHS1O.png
@Sprite hi again! how many hourglasses for your jolly jesters tail bell?
@Sprite hi again! how many hourglasses for your jolly jesters tail bell?

QVkHS1O.png
@BarbaraFett do you still have your egg? It looks like based on the LAH that a Hibernal Starbear would be a fair trade, let me know if that works for you and I'll send it over
@BarbaraFett do you still have your egg? It looks like based on the LAH that a Hibernal Starbear would be a fair trade, let me know if that works for you and I'll send it over
1 2 ... 761 762 763 764 765 ... 899 900