Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lie of Art-Under Construction!!!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 111 112
@DetectiveMetta
oh gosh!! thanks friend i owe you one <3

@Caijun
before i order, question: i know your post said headshots and bust shots, but!! will you do a digital painting fullbody if i pay double your price in gems? only asking cause it'll be a present for my friend whose oc doesn't have art yet ^^;; (they have a ref tho don't worry, no text descriptions)
@DetectiveMetta
oh gosh!! thanks friend i owe you one <3

@Caijun
before i order, question: i know your post said headshots and bust shots, but!! will you do a digital painting fullbody if i pay double your price in gems? only asking cause it'll be a present for my friend whose oc doesn't have art yet ^^;; (they have a ref tho don't worry, no text descriptions)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii

OH thank, glob!I'll be happy to do it.(i have a hatred for text desc. tysm)
@Orii

OH thank, glob!I'll be happy to do it.(i have a hatred for text desc. tysm)

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
@Caijun

i've noticed a lot of people do xD
here's the oc! my bff's pirate boy named Fog
(sorry it's a dollmaker ref, they can't draw. only text description needed would be that despite the art style he's 19-20 and has an average frame, and if you want personality he's, well, a pirate. xD overconfident, kind of an ***, full of wanderlust etc)

shall i send 200g?
@Caijun

i've noticed a lot of people do xD
here's the oc! my bff's pirate boy named Fog
(sorry it's a dollmaker ref, they can't draw. only text description needed would be that despite the art style he's 19-20 and has an average frame, and if you want personality he's, well, a pirate. xD overconfident, kind of an ***, full of wanderlust etc)

shall i send 200g?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii
I'll get right to it!
@Orii
I'll get right to it!

@Caijun

thank you~
@Caijun

thank you~
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Caijun Hey, could I be put on a list for the future when the shop is open again?
@Caijun Hey, could I be put on a list for the future when the shop is open again?
Any pronouns He/She/They
Life of a Gladiator
@Caijun
havent been on fr in a couple days, sorry for the delayed response!

*Type of piece: flat color
*Details: either either headshot or bust, i dont mind which. also for the background, if i could get either white or this color purple, that would be greatly appreciated
*Ref. for character: https://78.media.tumblr.com/863bdfff38fafcfef906ff085c8ba7ea/tumblr_or73plCibH1s0i6dvo2_400.png
*Personality: hes very tired and snarky, though any kind of vague Plain-ish expression would work

dunno if i need anything else? tell me when/how much treasure to send
tysm in advance
@Caijun
havent been on fr in a couple days, sorry for the delayed response!

*Type of piece: flat color
*Details: either either headshot or bust, i dont mind which. also for the background, if i could get either white or this color purple, that would be greatly appreciated
*Ref. for character: https://78.media.tumblr.com/863bdfff38fafcfef906ff085c8ba7ea/tumblr_or73plCibH1s0i6dvo2_400.png
*Personality: hes very tired and snarky, though any kind of vague Plain-ish expression would work

dunno if i need anything else? tell me when/how much treasure to send
tysm in advance
i do art thing at docuhorror dot tumblr
@Caijun *Type of piece: Watercolor *Details: A plain white background is good enough, unless you'll feel like adding anything in ^^ A half body would be enough! *Ref. for dragon or character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36950030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369501/36950030_350.png[/img] [/url] *Discounts: None apply to me *OPTIONALPersonality: Cheerful and happy *OPTIONALSuggestions?Complaints? For the pose, it'd be great if you could do something like D2 from the pose sheet ^^ Also, could I be added to the pinglist? I'll definitely be coming back for more, I just really love your art style!
@Caijun
*Type of piece: Watercolor
*Details: A plain white background is good enough, unless you'll feel like adding anything in ^^ A half body would be enough!

*Ref. for dragon or character:
36950030_350.png

*Discounts: None apply to me

*OPTIONALPersonality: Cheerful and happy

*OPTIONALSuggestions?Complaints? For the pose, it'd be great if you could do something like D2 from the pose sheet ^^

Also, could I be added to the pinglist? I'll definitely be coming back for more, I just really love your art style!
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
@Orii [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/79/9f/f8/799ff843c6afe026b14d2fe5e5ae2a5f.jpg[/img] HUEEHUEHUEHEHUEHUUHEEEHUEUHEHU I actaully like this one!<3
@Orii

799ff843c6afe026b14d2fe5e5ae2a5f.jpg
HUEEHUEHUEHEHUEHUUHEEEHUEUHEHU I actaully like this one!<3

@Caijun

-SCREECHES-

thanks so much!! my friend will love him, i'm so happy

definitely will be a return customer here =w= expect me back soon (and please add me to that ' people who might be back' pinglist because there's no 'might' in question here lol your art is too good)
@Caijun

-SCREECHES-

thanks so much!! my friend will love him, i'm so happy

definitely will be a return customer here =w= expect me back soon (and please add me to that ' people who might be back' pinglist because there's no 'might' in question here lol your art is too good)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 111 112