Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Lie of Art-Under Construction!!!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 111 112
@Caijun
Ah, that's totally alright!! c: Should I still place an order now, or I can wait for when a slot opens and see if I snag a slot!
@Caijun
Ah, that's totally alright!! c: Should I still place an order now, or I can wait for when a slot opens and see if I snag a slot!
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@NightmaricZor
Just place it now please^~^
@NightmaricZor
Just place it now please^~^

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
how u so gud @ arting?XD im self taught but i suck XD

XD TEACH MEH XDDD
how u so gud @ arting?XD im self taught but i suck XD

XD TEACH MEH XDDD
Check out my business HERE! :D
NP4J6.gif
Thanks so much, ah! Here we go!

*Ping me: @ Caijun
*Type of piece: Pixel Art
*Details: Headshot With shading and tinting? I dunno, whatever that fancy stuff the example has, I love it.
As for a background, I'm fine with plain white or transparent, or sometihng you think looks good!

*Ref. for dragon or character: My character Zor

*Discounts: I am with Plaguemum

*OPTIONALPersonality: Often sarcastic and very snarky.

*OPTIONALSuggestions?Complaints? : So i think it's 60g? i'll just send over 100g to hopefully cover everything, and if it's less than 100g, just consider it as a tip! c:

If I messed up on anything anywhere, please let me know! And if you've got questions, feel free to ask me! Sending over a CR now!
Thanks so much, ah! Here we go!

*Ping me: @ Caijun
*Type of piece: Pixel Art
*Details: Headshot With shading and tinting? I dunno, whatever that fancy stuff the example has, I love it.
As for a background, I'm fine with plain white or transparent, or sometihng you think looks good!

*Ref. for dragon or character: My character Zor

*Discounts: I am with Plaguemum

*OPTIONALPersonality: Often sarcastic and very snarky.

*OPTIONALSuggestions?Complaints? : So i think it's 60g? i'll just send over 100g to hopefully cover everything, and if it's less than 100g, just consider it as a tip! c:

If I messed up on anything anywhere, please let me know! And if you've got questions, feel free to ask me! Sending over a CR now!
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@DreamCatcher2
IDK MAN XD
@DreamCatcher2
IDK MAN XD

bump
bump

bump
bump

@Caijun

can I grab a slot 0w0
@Caijun

can I grab a slot 0w0
Oooo I want to claim that second slot. BUT. I'll be patient and give someone else a chance first who doesn't have art from you. :')
If that slot is still open in a few hours, I'll sneak my way back.
Oooo I want to claim that second slot. BUT. I'll be patient and give someone else a chance first who doesn't have art from you. :')
If that slot is still open in a few hours, I'll sneak my way back.
@Caijun

*Type of piece: Colored, shaded, tinted
*Details: Halfbody is preferred; artist's choice on background and character pose.

*Ref. for dragon or character: Dorothy

*Discounts: none

@Caijun

*Type of piece: Colored, shaded, tinted
*Details: Halfbody is preferred; artist's choice on background and character pose.

*Ref. for dragon or character: Dorothy

*Discounts: none

y0YshUu.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 111 112