Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 91 92
[quote name="Bowno" date="2014-02-12 22:50:03"]Sorry for another question.. But the new items that were just released got me all excited. Is there any plan to expand the colors for the new furry winter coat/tail/feather things? They're amazing but they neeeeeed more colors ;.; Like gold or blue! They're just too perfect NOT to have a ton of colors! Or is more item recolors something the team doesn't want to touch so that people don't keep requesting colors all the time?[/quote] I would like to add to this! Since the furry arm and leg items work so well with the brown and white wooly items, could there maybe be new colors for these as well? To match the wooly items?
Bowno wrote on 2014-02-12 22:50:03:
Sorry for another question.. But the new items that were just released got me all excited.
Is there any plan to expand the colors for the new furry winter coat/tail/feather things? They're amazing but they neeeeeed more colors ;.; Like gold or blue! They're just too perfect NOT to have a ton of colors!
Or is more item recolors something the team doesn't want to touch so that people don't keep requesting colors all the time?

I would like to add to this!

Since the furry arm and leg items work so well with the brown and white wooly items, could there maybe be new colors for these as well? To match the wooly items?
HEPmLsK.png
@Bowno, @azrielen, hmm... I can't say yes...but I can't say no either. ;) Additional colors require a lot of artist time and effort. New colors are a very exciting prospect but not one that can be done quickly! :)
@Bowno, @azrielen, hmm... I can't say yes...but I can't say no either. ;) Additional colors require a lot of artist time and effort. New colors are a very exciting prospect but not one that can be done quickly! :)
@Aequorin What would it take for me to volunteer to help? LOL

(No srsly. An artist focused on recolor is not a terrible idea. On the site I worked on a while ago (Unifaction) we had someone dedicated to producing recolors of designs for regular release.)
@Aequorin What would it take for me to volunteer to help? LOL

(No srsly. An artist focused on recolor is not a terrible idea. On the site I worked on a while ago (Unifaction) we had someone dedicated to producing recolors of designs for regular release.)
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen, if you are interested in being an artist for Flight Rising, feel free to send in your resume and portfolio to our direct email address. :)
@azrielen, if you are interested in being an artist for Flight Rising, feel free to send in your resume and portfolio to our direct email address. :)
@Aequorin Thank you for the answer!
@Aequorin Thank you for the answer!
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
Hey FR team new help button is neat and all, but how about next time letting us know something like that will be there first? I thought it might be a virus or something. Thanks for the scare lol
Hey FR team new help button is neat and all, but how about next time letting us know something like that will be there first? I thought it might be a virus or something. Thanks for the scare lol
Hmm, I think this is an appropriate place to bring this up.
I just noticed a "Help" tab show up on the right side of the screen. My main concern is that it covers up the a portion of the navigation menu on the side if my window isn't wide enough for there to be margins on either side of the play space. When I have the window full sized it isn't obtrusive at all.
I like the idea, but is there anyway it could be made so we can completely close it or turn it off in the settings for when I want to have the window sized perfectly for the coliseum or something?
Hmm, I think this is an appropriate place to bring this up.
I just noticed a "Help" tab show up on the right side of the screen. My main concern is that it covers up the a portion of the navigation menu on the side if my window isn't wide enough for there to be margins on either side of the play space. When I have the window full sized it isn't obtrusive at all.
I like the idea, but is there anyway it could be made so we can completely close it or turn it off in the settings for when I want to have the window sized perfectly for the coliseum or something?
5891598x3192239.png
@Aequorin Regarding the recent issues with bots being used by users and bogging the site down, I was just wondering if any action is being taken against those players? I mean, it is against the ToU, so it's completely within the admins' right to ban these players from FR entirely. Neopets, for example, does just that; they're very strict with players they find breaking the rules, and freeze any accounts that do so.

So I guess my question is, have the admins of FR banned/frozen players they've found using these bots? Why are these bots still affecting the site so badly? :(
@Aequorin Regarding the recent issues with bots being used by users and bogging the site down, I was just wondering if any action is being taken against those players? I mean, it is against the ToU, so it's completely within the admins' right to ban these players from FR entirely. Neopets, for example, does just that; they're very strict with players they find breaking the rules, and freeze any accounts that do so.

So I guess my question is, have the admins of FR banned/frozen players they've found using these bots? Why are these bots still affecting the site so badly? :(

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@Aequorin
Hi there, I am noticing a fairly bad issue...I purchased 2000 gems and did not receive them, I know @Zoltron did not get theirs either
@Aequorin
Hi there, I am noticing a fairly bad issue...I purchased 2000 gems and did not receive them, I know @Zoltron did not get theirs either
@Loreyia have you sent a report to then directly through Contact Us? I know that's always their first response to that sort of thing.
@Loreyia have you sent a report to then directly through Contact Us? I know that's always their first response to that sort of thing.
5891598x3192239.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 91 92