Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
*busts down door* SO GET THIS: I finally convinced myself to watch it, and I was not disappointed. I'm binging it for the second time now, and it is still fantastic. My favorite characters (besides the main boys) are Benny, Charlie, and Gabriel, though not necessarily in that order. I have a couple fandrags, namely Azazel and Castiel (who is a gen1 that I gened up myself, so proud of my son).
*busts down door* SO GET THIS: I finally convinced myself to watch it, and I was not disappointed. I'm binging it for the second time now, and it is still fantastic. My favorite characters (besides the main boys) are Benny, Charlie, and Gabriel, though not necessarily in that order. I have a couple fandrags, namely Azazel and Castiel (who is a gen1 that I gened up myself, so proud of my son).
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I used to love this show, actually bought all 10 seasons on DVD before I realized that they were all on Netflix. I was highly disappointed after I learned that, as most of the DVD's were over twenty five dollars each. I've watched every season, except for season one, so many times over that most of the discs have scratches. I grew bored of the show after watching all the episodes multiple times, buying tons of merchandise, and trying to fill my time with reading angsty fanfiction or browsing fanart. I haven't watched the show in approximately two years, but I know some of the plot because of my friends. I plan on binging the show again during Christmas break, but it isn't the same anymore. I used to live for this show, but I think Tumblr and the rest of the fandom kinda ruined it for me.

My all time favorite character was definitely Dean at first, but immediately changed to Castiel when he showed up in season four. Me and Cas are just so similar. My other favorites are Gabriel, Balthazar, Michael, Lucifer, Crowley, Cain, Ash, Alistair, Azazel, and Chuck/God.

I used to love this show, actually bought all 10 seasons on DVD before I realized that they were all on Netflix. I was highly disappointed after I learned that, as most of the DVD's were over twenty five dollars each. I've watched every season, except for season one, so many times over that most of the discs have scratches. I grew bored of the show after watching all the episodes multiple times, buying tons of merchandise, and trying to fill my time with reading angsty fanfiction or browsing fanart. I haven't watched the show in approximately two years, but I know some of the plot because of my friends. I plan on binging the show again during Christmas break, but it isn't the same anymore. I used to live for this show, but I think Tumblr and the rest of the fandom kinda ruined it for me.

My all time favorite character was definitely Dean at first, but immediately changed to Castiel when he showed up in season four. Me and Cas are just so similar. My other favorites are Gabriel, Balthazar, Michael, Lucifer, Crowley, Cain, Ash, Alistair, Azazel, and Chuck/God.

690328pathtotruth2.png
I am a huge fan of SPN! Heck I've rewatched some seasons multiple times (i was making sure my friend was watching) and my favourite seasons are 5 and probably 11. I didn't really like the latest season though, it just feels like the writers are running out of ideas. My favourite characters (in order??) are Lucifer, Gabriel, Crowley and Cain. Don't really like Cas, but he was brilliant in the beginning.
I am a huge fan of SPN! Heck I've rewatched some seasons multiple times (i was making sure my friend was watching) and my favourite seasons are 5 and probably 11. I didn't really like the latest season though, it just feels like the writers are running out of ideas. My favourite characters (in order??) are Lucifer, Gabriel, Crowley and Cain. Don't really like Cas, but he was brilliant in the beginning.
MY PEOPLE!

I'm all caught up on the show and it's going through it's little winter break and I'm dying! WHY THE CLIFFHANGERS! YOU WRITERS ARE KILLING YOUR FANS!

@KingBirb
LUCI IS AMAZING! Me and some friends had an intense conversation about all the different way they all played Lucifer in the show and someone, not friend who just over heard, said they preferred [spolier]Jared's[/spolier] Lucifer and I got so salty! Like, hell no! Mark Pelligrino (can't spell his last name, rip) is the best Lucifer! [spolier]Misha's[/spolier] was pretty good but that's probably because it was more like Mark's. You can't beat the original!
MY PEOPLE!

I'm all caught up on the show and it's going through it's little winter break and I'm dying! WHY THE CLIFFHANGERS! YOU WRITERS ARE KILLING YOUR FANS!

@KingBirb
LUCI IS AMAZING! Me and some friends had an intense conversation about all the different way they all played Lucifer in the show and someone, not friend who just over heard, said they preferred [spolier]Jared's[/spolier] Lucifer and I got so salty! Like, hell no! Mark Pelligrino (can't spell his last name, rip) is the best Lucifer! [spolier]Misha's[/spolier] was pretty good but that's probably because it was more like Mark's. You can't beat the original!
I love Supernatural! I just convinced a friend to watch it and we bought a whole ton of merch from Hot Topic(al) together! ^^~
I love Supernatural! I just convinced a friend to watch it and we bought a whole ton of merch from Hot Topic(al) together! ^^~
*points to my signature*
I'm actually all caught up with the show! None of my friends who watch it are caught up though, which makes sense because there's twelve and a half seasons to get through. Chuck has to be my favorite character, especially after his character development in his most recent episodes. I even have a fandragon of him. I want an Amara dragon, and I've scried Team Free Will 2.0 and Gabriel dragons, too!
*points to my signature*
I'm actually all caught up with the show! None of my friends who watch it are caught up though, which makes sense because there's twelve and a half seasons to get through. Chuck has to be my favorite character, especially after his character development in his most recent episodes. I even have a fandragon of him. I want an Amara dragon, and I've scried Team Free Will 2.0 and Gabriel dragons, too!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
*raises hand*

I'm all caught up and I want more! ;0;
*raises hand*

I'm all caught up and I want more! ;0;
4QUfjgX.png
Visit My Art Thread!
I used to really like it but I think I'm a season or two behind.
I really liked seasons 1-5 but everything after that wasn't as interesting to me.
I used to really like it but I think I'm a season or two behind.
I really liked seasons 1-5 but everything after that wasn't as interesting to me.
So here we are guys, final season, how is everybody feeling? What can we even say without spoilers Well I've already made two videos on the season and have spammed my blog up something fierce with discussion. I also finally finished my Castiel project dragon ([url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=449236&tab=dragon&did=56146429]x[/url]) [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561465/56146429_350.png[/img] Next up: Dean. I have a Sam Gaoler in theory but I'm not as hot on it now. (God I hope this is the right SPN thread, they're all kinda old)
So here we are guys, final season, how is everybody feeling?

What can we even say without spoilers

Well I've already made two videos on the season and have spammed my blog up something fierce with discussion.

I also finally finished my Castiel project dragon (x)
56146429_350.png

Next up: Dean. I have a Sam Gaoler in theory but I'm not as hot on it now. (God I hope this is the right SPN thread, they're all kinda old)
f7zL9d1.png
I watched an episode, never really got sucked in though.
I watched an episode, never really got sucked in though.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13