Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Yeah, Cas would definitely have to be my favorite, and probably Bobby or Ben after that. Bobby was such a complex character.

@Tazius Yeah, after the main arc was finished after season 5, it definitely got more fandom-y (not in a bad way though, imo.) They also started making the storylines more one per season, and less of one long one. I still love it though :33
Yeah, Cas would definitely have to be my favorite, and probably Bobby or Ben after that. Bobby was such a complex character.

@Tazius Yeah, after the main arc was finished after season 5, it definitely got more fandom-y (not in a bad way though, imo.) They also started making the storylines more one per season, and less of one long one. I still love it though :33

carbon he/him
I guess I'll have to see. I think maybe it's just feeling overprotective over "my series", which is the only tv show which I've ever watched from the premiere of the first episode on TV and following right through to Season 3 D:

It makes me miss Season 1 Sammy and Dean so much *sobs* Although I do love Cas.
I guess I'll have to see. I think maybe it's just feeling overprotective over "my series", which is the only tv show which I've ever watched from the premiere of the first episode on TV and following right through to Season 3 D:

It makes me miss Season 1 Sammy and Dean so much *sobs* Although I do love Cas.
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
I started watching a couple months ago and just finished up Season 8. HNNNNG.

Actually, Season 6 was my favorite so far. I barely made it through Season 5, it just didn't hit the right notes with me I suppose. 6 dragged me right back in!

And another Cas fangirl here. I adore him.
I started watching a couple months ago and just finished up Season 8. HNNNNG.

Actually, Season 6 was my favorite so far. I barely made it through Season 5, it just didn't hit the right notes with me I suppose. 6 dragged me right back in!

And another Cas fangirl here. I adore him.
zQ6DQTa.png
ive never watched supernatural can yall give ma jist of a basic plot? and maybe a place to watch it at least i dont have much acess to my tv since dad loves it so much for sports so a website other than youtube would be wonderful~ if it's something im willing to watch.
i do remember hearing about it here and there but i didnt know anyone who watched it so i would love to check it out since im going to (thanks to friends forcing me against my will but kinda secretly wanted to) watch some doctor who :D
ive never watched supernatural can yall give ma jist of a basic plot? and maybe a place to watch it at least i dont have much acess to my tv since dad loves it so much for sports so a website other than youtube would be wonderful~ if it's something im willing to watch.
i do remember hearing about it here and there but i didnt know anyone who watched it so i would love to check it out since im going to (thanks to friends forcing me against my will but kinda secretly wanted to) watch some doctor who :D
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Tazius Sam and Dean were such adorable little babies in the early seasons :> I miss sam's hair, it used to be so short and acute, now it's like a wild wolf man lol

@savagedestiny season six was pretty good i think :)) looking back on it now, though, I hardly remember any of it, probably because the plot jumped around a bit. still good though!
@Tazius Sam and Dean were such adorable little babies in the early seasons :> I miss sam's hair, it used to be so short and acute, now it's like a wild wolf man lol

@savagedestiny season six was pretty good i think :)) looking back on it now, though, I hardly remember any of it, probably because the plot jumped around a bit. still good though!

carbon he/him
@shadowkionic it's basically a show about two brothers who fight monsters. It starts with them looking for their dad and sort of builds up from there. It's very good, but beware, you will cry lol

it's on netflix, and if you don't have that, i believe all the episodes are on megaupload. it's really good, especially if you love myths/urban legends, long plots, and character development :DD
@shadowkionic it's basically a show about two brothers who fight monsters. It starts with them looking for their dad and sort of builds up from there. It's very good, but beware, you will cry lol

it's on netflix, and if you don't have that, i believe all the episodes are on megaupload. it's really good, especially if you love myths/urban legends, long plots, and character development :DD

carbon he/him
Huge fan! ... Super huge fan. Haha. In fact, all my dragons on here are being named after demons (from all theological sources) and I named my first one Crowley (after both Good Omens and Supernatural). No spoilers but I am a huge fan of a certain female geek character who shows up in season seven. ;)
Huge fan! ... Super huge fan. Haha. In fact, all my dragons on here are being named after demons (from all theological sources) and I named my first one Crowley (after both Good Omens and Supernatural). No spoilers but I am a huge fan of a certain female geek character who shows up in season seven. ;)
exorcism.png
I absolutely love Supernatural. Seen all seasons, every single episode. Heck, I even had a blog about the show, haha.
I absolutely love Supernatural. Seen all seasons, every single episode. Heck, I even had a blog about the show, haha.
pYCN2Ek.png
Kodex: Did you trade it for a Hannibal blog? *lol* *still has a mostly-Supernatural blog*
Kodex: Did you trade it for a Hannibal blog? *lol* *still has a mostly-Supernatural blog*
exorcism.png
lol i know what character you're talking about Tser *wonk* she's awesome! and she might actually be a recurring character instead of dying like everyone else heheh

i have a lot of supernatural stuff on my blog too, a lot of it is destiel though >w<
lol i know what character you&#039;re talking about Tser *wonk* she&#039;s awesome! and she might actually be a recurring character instead of dying like everyone else heheh

i have a lot of supernatural stuff on my blog too, a lot of it is destiel though >w<

carbon he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13