Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@theoncomingstorm lmaoo yeah it is, i love fall out boy more than anything owo when i first started watching it i would watch it around midnight in my living room, with my back facing the window, i love being scared like that
@theoncomingstorm lmaoo yeah it is, i love fall out boy more than anything owo when i first started watching it i would watch it around midnight in my living room, with my back facing the window, i love being scared like that

carbon he/him
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOOOONNN
THEY'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DOOOONNNEEE
LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REEESSTTT
DON'T YOU CRY NO MOOOOREEEEE!

*Sobs*
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SOOOONNN
THEY'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DOOOONNNEEE
LAY YOUR WEARY HEAD TO REEESSTTT
DON'T YOU CRY NO MOOOOREEEEE!

*Sobs*
zdgs.jpg
+17 FR time
hello I am a supernatural fan that just finished season 9 and I am not ok

does anybody else wanna cry about gadreel
hello I am a supernatural fan that just finished season 9 and I am not ok

does anybody else wanna cry about gadreel
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
*raises hand* hi there! yet to finish season 8 and start on season 9 though, also huge Luicfer fan here xD
*raises hand* hi there! yet to finish season 8 and start on season 9 though, also huge Luicfer fan here xD
DVcXRyP.png
Uhm hi I wouldn't say I'm a fan and more that I'm beyond obsessed and spend far too much time contemplating the innerworkings of this show/characters.

88 days till the Hellatus is over. :3
Uhm hi I wouldn't say I'm a fan and more that I'm beyond obsessed and spend far too much time contemplating the innerworkings of this show/characters.

88 days till the Hellatus is over. :3
omg....the season 10 episode. Demon Dean was funny, but...it hurt
omg....the season 10 episode. Demon Dean was funny, but...it hurt
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
@Apocalyptichorse

Another Lucifer fan, yessss. Finally. Haven't ever met one before. :D
@Apocalyptichorse

Another Lucifer fan, yessss. Finally. Haven't ever met one before. :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
YES HELLO I AM HERE TO DISCUSS SUPERNATURAL
YES HELLO I AM HERE TO DISCUSS SUPERNATURAL
tumblr_inline_n9ei6gfUEo1rzumvo.png
WHO IS EXCITED BUT ALSO NOT EMOTIONALLY PREPARED FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE BECAUSE OF LAST WEEK? I AM!!!!!
WHO IS EXCITED BUT ALSO NOT EMOTIONALLY PREPARED FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE BECAUSE OF LAST WEEK? I AM!!!!!
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
YES HELLO THIS IS MY SHOW

I started watching around season 4? 5? and i've been committed ever since. tbh seasons 1-5 always seem more special to me than more recent episodes. Kripke just had an overlying theme through those that was very important to me, but is missing nowadays?? I do still adore the show though, and wouldn't stop watching it for the world. I am way too attached to the characters for that. Cas is most precious, I can't take him ;;

BUT YES TONIGHT'S EPISODE GIMME
YES HELLO THIS IS MY SHOW

I started watching around season 4? 5? and i've been committed ever since. tbh seasons 1-5 always seem more special to me than more recent episodes. Kripke just had an overlying theme through those that was very important to me, but is missing nowadays?? I do still adore the show though, and wouldn't stop watching it for the world. I am way too attached to the characters for that. Cas is most precious, I can't take him ;;

BUT YES TONIGHT'S EPISODE GIMME
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13