Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 156 157
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25274.png[/img] Name: Dustrat Caption: While often found in messy lairs, this rodent is actually one of the cleanest of it's species. Who knew!
25274.png

Name: Dustrat

Caption: While often found in messy lairs, this rodent is actually one of the cleanest of it's species. Who knew!
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
[item=stingless bee] [b]Name:[/b] Stingless Bee [b]Caption:[/b][i] These bees were carefully bred to remove the sting. Fae Dragons often keep a hive near their dens for easy snacking.[/i]
Stingless Bee
Name: Stingless Bee
Caption: These bees were carefully bred to remove the sting. Fae Dragons often keep a hive near their dens for easy snacking.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
[item=double saddle Butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b] Double saddle Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] [i]"Unfortunately, far too small for even a Fae to ride. Can seating oneself upon a saddled fish even be called 'riding'? Discuss."[/i] ('Discuss' is a pun on 'Discus' fish, which look vaguely like the more round-bodied species of butterflyfish, despite them not being related beyond the [i]Perciformes[/i] Order.)
Double Saddle Butterflyfish
Name: Double saddle Butterflyfish
Caption: "Unfortunately, far too small for even a Fae to ride. Can seating oneself upon a saddled fish even be called 'riding'? Discuss."

('Discuss' is a pun on 'Discus' fish, which look vaguely like the more round-bodied species of butterflyfish, despite them not being related beyond the Perciformes Order.)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Name: Football Mums [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25276.png[/img] Caption: They tend to be some of the loudest mums out there and compete to make the best cheer.
Name: Football Mums
25276.png

Caption: They tend to be some of the loudest mums out there and compete to make the best cheer.
[item=Dustrat] Name: [i]Dustrat[/i] Caption: [i]The accumulation of dust is a decent defense mechanism for this rat. Too bad a mighty dragon sneeze can clean out an entire den of them.[/i]
Dustrat
Caption: The accumulation of dust is a decent defense mechanism for this rat. Too bad a mighty dragon sneeze can clean out an entire den of them.
~Saving up for Genes for my Projects~
[item=dustrat] Neme: Dustrat Caption: Tends to multiply under beds and in dark corners. Fears dustmops and round flat robots.
Dustrat
Neme: Dustrat
Caption: Tends to multiply under beds and in dark corners. Fears dustmops and round flat robots.
mM2VM9X.png
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Galactic Bee
Caption: A bee I am... not.
Brave Blue Bee
Name: Galactic Bee
Caption: A bee I am... not.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
[item=dustrat] Name: Dustrat Caption: A .... AAAAAAA .... AAAAACHOOOOO!
Dustrat
Caption: A .... AAAAAAA .... AAAAACHOOOOO!
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
[item=football mums] Good for a quick game, and later a filling snack. What type of football you play with them is up to you.
Football Mums
Good for a quick game, and later a filling snack. What type of football you play with them is up to you.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
[item=Double Saddle Butterflyfish] [b]Name:[/b] Double Saddle Butterflyfish [b]Caption:[/b] A favored mount for Fae hatchlings. However to their disappointment these fish do not fly, only sink.
Double Saddle Butterflyfish
Name: Double Saddle Butterflyfish
Caption: A favored mount for Fae hatchlings. However to their disappointment these fish do not fly, only sink.
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 156 157