Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 88
Wait... the vista 'Grimore'? Is that supposed to be 'grimoire'?
Wait... the vista 'Grimore'? Is that supposed to be 'grimoire'?
shadowswirl_by_woods_of_lynn-dbpz8ar.png
has anyone put together a guide with this years info yet? please let me know if any of yall know.
has anyone put together a guide with this years info yet? please let me know if any of yall know.
[img]http://https://38.media.tumblr.com/36891a18d1c30d81442a3880620fcce6/tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif[/img]
Happy Night of the Nocturne!!
Happy Night of the Nocturne!!
The drop rate seems ridiculously low this year. Don't have time to grind the coli all day (nor do I want to frankly). Frustrating.
The drop rate seems ridiculously low this year. Don't have time to grind the coli all day (nor do I want to frankly). Frustrating.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
Finally got an egg first try this yr
Finally got an egg first try this yr
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
Happy for NON, but was hoping to have the option of lair expansions with it. *sad faced that I'm maxed out*
Happy for NON, but was hoping to have the option of lair expansions with it. *sad faced that I'm maxed out*
SQVdsFh.png
why is the chest drop rate so low? :c
why is the chest drop rate so low? :c
Did the drop rate decrease? 0 from gathering this morning and hours of grinding for 2 chests of apparel I have a billion of
Did the drop rate decrease? 0 from gathering this morning and hours of grinding for 2 chests of apparel I have a billion of
I got 2 chests and got a familiar and the new gene, was really confused until I read this lol
I got 2 chests and got a familiar and the new gene, was really confused until I read this lol
Looking over what other people have been saying, I really agree that chests should drop 2-3 items instead of one. With the drop tables having old AND new items, it only makes sense to balance the scales a bit.
Looking over what other people have been saying, I really agree that chests should drop 2-3 items instead of one. With the drop tables having old AND new items, it only makes sense to balance the scales a bit.
tumblr_inline_oopr71L3ak1rsvagz_500.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 87 88