Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dark/Night Mode?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This site needs more accessibility options, so support!
This site needs more accessibility options, so support!
Support! I have to turn off color on my phone to be able to use fr
Support! I have to turn off color on my phone to be able to use fr
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Support: It's actually better ergonomically to have a website with a Dark Background with Light Text (Dark Blue with Yellow Text) than a Light Background with Dark Text. It'd cause less eyestrain in the long run and would help those who use the website for longer periods of times: Such as any use of the coliseum whether from Grinding Fodder, Levelling Dragons or Grinding Items.

I even tested dragons on many different coloured backgrounds, especially darker dragons on darker backgrounds. They look just as good on darker backgrounds as they do on a lighter background.

The only trouble I could see from this are the background images that appear on our profiles, on the dragons and all that. It wouldn't be as subtle in some places. However it shouldn't be too difficult to code a toggle able option and to fix that sort of option.
Support: It's actually better ergonomically to have a website with a Dark Background with Light Text (Dark Blue with Yellow Text) than a Light Background with Dark Text. It'd cause less eyestrain in the long run and would help those who use the website for longer periods of times: Such as any use of the coliseum whether from Grinding Fodder, Levelling Dragons or Grinding Items.

I even tested dragons on many different coloured backgrounds, especially darker dragons on darker backgrounds. They look just as good on darker backgrounds as they do on a lighter background.

The only trouble I could see from this are the background images that appear on our profiles, on the dragons and all that. It wouldn't be as subtle in some places. However it shouldn't be too difficult to code a toggle able option and to fix that sort of option.
hu72dVR.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Additionally, please keep in mind that bumping threads outside of the exempt sales forums is against the Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Additionally, please keep in mind that bumping threads outside of the exempt sales forums is against the Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Please, I have an add on to invert screen colors but FR has set itself up so that my addon cant function properly on the site. It's so outrageously bright on my desktop that I end up just using it on my phone at the lowest brightness possible.
Please, I have an add on to invert screen colors but FR has set itself up so that my addon cant function properly on the site. It's so outrageously bright on my desktop that I end up just using it on my phone at the lowest brightness possible.
sBdLZtA.png
I support, I don't need it myself, but othe4rs do, and I love dark themes.
I support, I don't need it myself, but othe4rs do, and I love dark themes.
UdqWUDw.png P9xkISo.png lAvpyOQ.png
nSVIqe4.png U0bFCPN.png mlHpBMC.png
i dont need it but i love dark themes and i feel like less of a nerd using them
i dont need it but i love dark themes and i feel like less of a nerd using them
Yes plz [img]http://mcahogarth.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/nighttimefr.jpg[/img]
Yes plz

nighttimefr.jpg
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Support! I get migraines if I play for long periods of time. I'm pretty sure it's due to eye strain because of the brightness
Support! I get migraines if I play for long periods of time. I'm pretty sure it's due to eye strain because of the brightness
Her/She Current Status: Online
2A6X4Q7.png
Support!

I don't NEED this, but every site and application looks better in dark-mode. I'd use the heck out of it.
*Nodnod*
Support!

I don't NEED this, but every site and application looks better in dark-mode. I'd use the heck out of it.
*Nodnod*
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.pnglight_potion_by_planet_spatulon-daiwulj.gifswirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
Just doing a bit of Light alchemy...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9