Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Makeover Raffle (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93
Number of tickets you're buying: 35

Method of payment: Gems and Baldwin Mats

I have already signed up previously and am ordering more tickets.
Number of tickets you're buying: 35

Method of payment: Gems and Baldwin Mats

HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
Number of tickets you're buying: 9

Method of payment: treasure

Number of tickets you're buying: 9

Method of payment: treasure

lightning_1.png aurora + 23 + they/he

+3 hours fr time
Number of tickets you're buying: The 50-ticket-bundle, please!
Method of payment: Materials! All broken down below. Mostly for my sake. xD

10x Yellow Goo (AH price 4/) = 40 gems worth
10x Orange Goo (AH price 7/) = 70 gems worth
10x Purple Goo (AH price 4/) = 40 gems worth
20x Yellow Sludge (AH price 3/) = 60 gems worth
20x Orange Sludge (AH price 3/) = 60 gems worth
20x Red Sludge (AH price 4/) = 80 gems worth

If materials cannot be used to purchase a bundle, i have 10x Copper Muck (AH price 5/) which rounds the total to 400 and comes to 50 tickets. It's not listed as a specific option under the bundle there, so not a problem, just let me know!

Number of tickets you're buying: The 50-ticket-bundle, please!
Method of payment: Materials! All broken down below. Mostly for my sake. xD

10x Yellow Goo (AH price 4/) = 40 gems worth
10x Orange Goo (AH price 7/) = 70 gems worth
10x Purple Goo (AH price 4/) = 40 gems worth
20x Yellow Sludge (AH price 3/) = 60 gems worth
20x Orange Sludge (AH price 3/) = 60 gems worth
20x Red Sludge (AH price 4/) = 80 gems worth

If materials cannot be used to purchase a bundle, i have 10x Copper Muck (AH price 5/) which rounds the total to 400 and comes to 50 tickets. It's not listed as a specific option under the bundle there, so not a problem, just let me know!

@NaughtMere

Yup! The bundle is fine. (I forgot to mention that, actually!) Good catch. ^_^
@NaughtMere

Yup! The bundle is fine. (I forgot to mention that, actually!) Good catch. ^_^
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
Number of tickets you're buying: 10

Method of payment: Treasure

Number of tickets you're buying: 10

Method of payment: Treasure

~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
[B]Which free tickets are you applicable for:[/B] [I]Sign-up, survey, and banner[/I] (1, 15, 25) [B]Number of tickets you're buying:[/B] just getting the free ones (41) [B]Method of payment:[/B] N/A [B]Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):[/B] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28461286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284613/28461286_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:[/B] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=13&breed=5&element=7&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=93&auth=be313dea79659d99c3b9679d5f47b68d516b7ab7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [B]Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:[/B] Petals, shimmer, capsule, and ridgeback [B]When do you want to be pinged?:[/B] [I]Any winner is drawn[/I]
Which free tickets are you applicable for:
Sign-up, survey, and banner (1, 15, 25)

Number of tickets you're buying:
just getting the free ones (41)

Method of payment:
N/A

Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):

28461286_350.png

Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=13&breed=5&element=7&gender=0&tert=120&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=93&auth=be313dea79659d99c3b9679d5f47b68d516b7ab7&dummyext=prev.png

Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:
Petals, shimmer, capsule, and ridgeback

When do you want to be pinged?:
Any winner is drawn
M5rq2UV.png
@Myndris I hope it's not too late to join... [B]Number of tickets:[/B] 1 free ticket, 25 for the full banner, and 15 for the poll [B]Method of payment:[/B] [i](Treasure, Gems, or Mixed)[/i] ---- [B]Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):[/B] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34135143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341352/34135143_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:[/B] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=6&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=5&auth=bf4ff79d5a2cac40df8fd439bb5b5ba1408f3ce1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [B]Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:[/B] Breed change: Wildclaw Genes: Speckle, Hex, Runes [B]When do you want to be pinged?:[/B] [i](All updates, Any winner is drawn, or Only if you win)[/i] All updates please! Thank you and have a very happy holiday season!
@Myndris I hope it's not too late to join...

Number of tickets: 1 free ticket, 25 for the full banner, and 15 for the poll
Method of payment: (Treasure, Gems, or Mixed) ----

34135143_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=6&gender=0&tert=6&tertgene=14&winggene=14&wings=5&auth=bf4ff79d5a2cac40df8fd439bb5b5ba1408f3ce1&dummyext=prev.png
Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:
Breed change: Wildclaw Genes: Speckle, Hex, Runes
When do you want to be pinged?: (All updates, Any winner is drawn, or Only if you win) All updates please!

Thank you and have a very happy holiday season!
LAST HOUR BUMP REMINDER!!

Hey there guys, Myndris' lil helper here!

Make sure to have your forms in BEFORE ROLLOVER TONIGHT! That's exactly 50 minutes from now. Good luck everyone!
LAST HOUR BUMP REMINDER!!

Hey there guys, Myndris' lil helper here!

Make sure to have your forms in BEFORE ROLLOVER TONIGHT! That's exactly 50 minutes from now. Good luck everyone!
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
[B]Which free tickets are you applicable for:[/B] Sign-up, survey, banner [I](Sign-up, Button, or Banner)[/I] [B]Number of tickets you're buying:[/B] N/A [B]Method of payment:[/B] N/A [I](Treasure, Gems, Mixed, or Fodder)[/I] [B]Dragon you want to makeover(BBC):[/B] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2484/248357_350.png[/img] [B]Scry Image of dragon after applied genes:[/B] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=19&auth=cb66551e4365a5c90926cbea60bdff1c6d2ec09e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [B]Which genes and breed scroll do you want?:[/B] WC, Metallic, Bee (I know it's really expensive/greedy, but a girl can dream. Should I somehow manage to win, chances are I'll swap the WC for something less expensive.) [B]When do you want to be pinged?:[/B] All Updates [I](All updates, Any winner is drawn, or Only if you win, When your tickets have been added)[/I]
Which free tickets are you applicable for: Sign-up, survey, banner
(Sign-up, Button, or Banner)

Number of tickets you're buying: N/A

Method of payment: N/A
(Treasure, Gems, Mixed, or Fodder)

248357_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=19&auth=cb66551e4365a5c90926cbea60bdff1c6d2ec09e&dummyext=prev.png

Which genes and breed scroll do you want?: WC, Metallic, Bee (I know it's really expensive/greedy, but a girl can dream. Should I somehow manage to win, chances are I'll swap the WC for something less expensive.)

When do you want to be pinged?: All Updates
(All updates, Any winner is drawn, or Only if you win, When your tickets have been added)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Myndris Just something I noticed, on the form for ordering more tickets after already signing up, it says, [quote]I have already signed up previously and am ordering more tickets.[/quote] Wouldn't it make more sense grammatically to say, [quote]I have already signed up and am ordering more tickets[/quote] or [quote]I have signed up previously and am ordering more tickets[/quote]?
@Myndris
Just something I noticed, on the form for ordering more tickets after already signing up, it says,

Quote:

Wouldn't it make more sense grammatically to say,

Quote:
I have already signed up and am ordering more tickets

or

Quote:
I have signed up previously and am ordering more tickets
?
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 93