Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 88
@starhecker

Thank you! I just realized that. I can't afford one of those yet!! :)

@MrFrenchFrybrows

It's my first one too!
@starhecker

Thank you! I just realized that. I can't afford one of those yet!! :)

@MrFrenchFrybrows

It's my first one too!
T3u4zFz.png
My brother got one chest and it had Smirch, I got five but no Smirch

Haha

Windsinger gave me three wind eggs though so I'm good X3
My brother got one chest and it had Smirch, I got five but no Smirch

Haha

Windsinger gave me three wind eggs though so I'm good X3
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[quote name="starhecker" date=2017-12-17 15:53:32] are the seats in the golem workshop supposed to do very little damage? (like, 18/8 or so damage without a crit, about 38/19 with crit) it's a blessing..but I don't believe it's meant to be that way other than that I don't believe I have noticed any enemy issues [/quote] to add to that, actually, after I defeated some NotN enemies, the victory popup didn't come up, I could still move and do things, but there was no enemies to target (happened in the golem workshop with some living luminescence enemies)
starhecker wrote on 2017-12-17:
are the seats in the golem workshop supposed to do very little damage? (like, 18/8 or so damage without a crit, about 38/19 with crit)
it's a blessing..but I don't believe it's meant to be that way
other than that I don't believe I have noticed any enemy issues
to add to that, actually, after I defeated some NotN enemies, the victory popup didn't come up, I could still move and do things, but there was no enemies to target (happened in the golem workshop with some living luminescence enemies)
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Smirch is BEAUTIFUL!!
Smirch is BEAUTIFUL!!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
I need 352 of the new gene
I need 352 of the new gene
Waah, why are there SIX full Jester outfits? The other two styles only have FIVE color variations, which fit perfectly with the number of dragon-superchicks I was designing for a story!

...Not like it matters, I suppose. I mean, yeah, I was basing my superchicks' outfits on the NotN apparel...but the designs, and the fact that they're all different colors in the first place, are more important than what those colors actually are. They look good. I like that there are gloves and stockings on these new outfits.
Waah, why are there SIX full Jester outfits? The other two styles only have FIVE color variations, which fit perfectly with the number of dragon-superchicks I was designing for a story!

...Not like it matters, I suppose. I mean, yeah, I was basing my superchicks' outfits on the NotN apparel...but the designs, and the fact that they're all different colors in the first place, are more important than what those colors actually are. They look good. I like that there are gloves and stockings on these new outfits.
yesss i love this!!!!!!!
yesss i love this!!!!!!!
DizcD8I.png
I'm so hyped, I got the new gene in like, the THIRD chest I opened!!
I'm so hyped, I got the new gene in like, the THIRD chest I opened!!
No b o u n c e, No p l a y.
https://schreibertooth.deviantart.com/
Got Smirch in my first chest.
Got Smirch in my first chest.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
Managed to get Smirch in my first Strange chest! Awesome additions as always to this holiday.
Managed to get Smirch in my first Strange chest! Awesome additions as always to this holiday.
tumblr_inline_nh5ijiWceb1sp071d.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 87 88