Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 262 263
@ixris Yeaaaah, A would probably happen. xD Well, it's good that you got to tick off a dragon you wanted! Greyscales are cool, I've always wanted to get a pair of black-ish dragons that aren't in the Obsidian-Shadow range.

Ohhh, they're related then?? That's neat! Good thing tomorrow's a Sunday so I get to lurk, lol.
@ixris Yeaaaah, A would probably happen. xD Well, it's good that you got to tick off a dragon you wanted! Greyscales are cool, I've always wanted to get a pair of black-ish dragons that aren't in the Obsidian-Shadow range.

Ohhh, they're related then?? That's neat! Good thing tomorrow's a Sunday so I get to lurk, lol.
pockybroomsiggy.png
@Lucent - They ARE related! Keturah's parents (Sterling & Drusilla) were a hatchery pair of mine for a long time. Sterling and Ink are full siblings. :)
@Lucent - They ARE related! Keturah's parents (Sterling & Drusilla) were a hatchery pair of mine for a long time. Sterling and Ink are full siblings. :)
@ixris Awesome. I'll drop by tomorrow and take a peek!
@ixris Awesome. I'll drop by tomorrow and take a peek!
pockybroomsiggy.png
@ixris

just so you know, you've still got my old username on the mera and ametrine pinglist
@ixris

just so you know, you've still got my old username on the mera and ametrine pinglist
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@Maevely oh I do. Whoops. I'll update tuT later today. Thanks for the remind!
@Maevely oh I do. Whoops. I'll update tuT later today. Thanks for the remind!
[b]General Pinglist:[/b] @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @CelticFire21 @rotdeer @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @stargal @ApostasiaAin @cometmebro @Aviose @CrazyassBat @browncoatparadox @EndaraMae @Boneless @Starongie @Leun @JordanKitten @HotGeometry @DaDragon @CelestialBlue @Artificiary @Geckoe @Kiradog234 @kayn @Zebrafinch @IceOtter @CaptainHaru @CosmicFalcon @Flossie @zeguk @LoveNStuff @Silwyna @Lonefox @Ithika @Gretthol @Quis @LordSheo @CloudGazer @Unyko @treesponge @Lucent @briteoctopus @Saraceaser @EclipseOnyx @sammyrygg @LibreNoctre @Moonlace @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby @queerprince - (the first kid) Long time, no ping! Sorry I kind of fell out during the last week or so, but I'm back now. :) I hatched this nest pretty early this week, and real life has been taking its usual toll, so they're adults now, lol. Pair: [b]Lisabet & Bernard[/b] - @Malace [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37919104] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379192/37919104_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - G3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37919105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379192/37919105_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Female - G3[/s] I lied, she's staying in Oakrest. D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37919106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379192/37919106_350.png[/img] [/url] Male - G3 That's all for today. :) As always, all info is on the front page. If you need to be added or removed from a pinglist, please let me know. Otherwise, thanks for looking! :)
General Pinglist: @ScarletVow @Naga @Mozie @Kattchon @doglore @veinlily @Aloha @scar66 @LordMeikai @juncosongs @cheesecakewizard @jennycatmystique @SnowflakeQueen21 @Lytic @CatkinStarchild @Salathielly @NeveFox @Phyrne @ShadyRabbit @nappez @Velsim @zurikitty13 @MeraHunt @Limesparrow @Reyka @Mesuki @CelticFire21 @rotdeer @Scriniarii @Whoviana @Weathering @Eulerian @Pyrouge @stargal @ApostasiaAin @cometmebro @Aviose @CrazyassBat @browncoatparadox @EndaraMae @Boneless @Starongie @Leun @JordanKitten @HotGeometry @DaDragon @CelestialBlue @Artificiary @Geckoe @Kiradog234 @kayn @Zebrafinch @IceOtter @CaptainHaru @CosmicFalcon @Flossie @zeguk @LoveNStuff @Silwyna @Lonefox @Ithika @Gretthol @Quis @LordSheo @CloudGazer @Unyko @treesponge @Lucent @briteoctopus @Saraceaser @EclipseOnyx @sammyrygg @LibreNoctre @Moonlace @Rionach @Shadowedlullaby @queerprince - (the first kid)

Long time, no ping!

Sorry I kind of fell out during the last week or so, but I'm back now. :)

I hatched this nest pretty early this week, and real life has been taking its usual toll, so they're adults now, lol.

Pair: Lisabet & Bernard - @Malace

37919104_350.png

Male - G3

37919105_350.png

Female - G3 I lied, she's staying in Oakrest. D:

37919106_350.png

Male - G3

That's all for today. :) As always, all info is on the front page. If you need to be added or removed from a pinglist, please let me know. Otherwise, thanks for looking! :)
@ixris Has Linus been spoken for? I do not see his purchase button. If he’s still available, I’m interested in the fruit addict. :)

ETA: Ah, I see it’s cause of the fodder prices, at the moment. Yeah, they’re crazy. o_o
@ixris Has Linus been spoken for? I do not see his purchase button. If he’s still available, I’m interested in the fruit addict. :)

ETA: Ah, I see it’s cause of the fodder prices, at the moment. Yeah, they’re crazy. o_o
@EndaraMae - Yeah they be nuts, lol. I'll send him over PA for you. :D Feel free to pick up whenever you're ready!
@EndaraMae - Yeah they be nuts, lol. I'll send him over PA for you. :D Feel free to pick up whenever you're ready!
@ixris Thanks so much! For whatever reason this kid really spoke to me and I've got him decked out in apparel now and with some lore. It'll be fun to see how he continues to grow in my clan. I just hope he decides to offer up a name before any more story comes to me. xD;
@ixris Thanks so much! For whatever reason this kid really spoke to me and I've got him decked out in apparel now and with some lore. It'll be fun to see how he continues to grow in my clan. I just hope he decides to offer up a name before any more story comes to me. xD;
@EndaraMae - I am secretly notsosecrety loving that he and his sister have the same hat. lol X3 I love what you've done so far! And ... as for names...? [quote]she stopped, and [b]Fenn[/b] was left to come up with his own ways of obtaining treats.[/quote] Were you not satisfied with that one? Or is that not his name?? Lol
@EndaraMae - I am secretly notsosecrety loving that he and his sister have the same hat. lol X3 I love what you've done so far!

And ... as for names...?
Quote:
she stopped, and Fenn was left to come up with his own ways of obtaining treats.

Were you not satisfied with that one? Or is that not his name?? Lol
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 262 263