Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Oakrest - A Lore Hatchery
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 262 263
@ixris *curiously goes to find his hat-sharing sibling*

Oooh, I love it! xD Her entire outfit is lovely. <3 I feel it's taken me a long time to figure out how to piece outfits together, but now that I have it's one of my favorite things to do. The dressing room has helped me a lot.

Well, the name that first came to mind was Fenton, with Fen as a nickname. I'm not sure if it is going to stick or not. I'm in a state of pondering over it, and so Fenn ended up there as a possible name / filler. Not sure how it ended up with two Ns, though. >_<; *edits*

And thanks so much! I'm super tickled with him and his predicament. I feel he's got a lot of potential for growth, or creating conflict in Strikeforge, and ultimately I think he's going to find something that keeps him around, or at least visiting often. :)
@ixris *curiously goes to find his hat-sharing sibling*

Oooh, I love it! xD Her entire outfit is lovely. <3 I feel it's taken me a long time to figure out how to piece outfits together, but now that I have it's one of my favorite things to do. The dressing room has helped me a lot.

Well, the name that first came to mind was Fenton, with Fen as a nickname. I'm not sure if it is going to stick or not. I'm in a state of pondering over it, and so Fenn ended up there as a possible name / filler. Not sure how it ended up with two Ns, though. >_<; *edits*

And thanks so much! I'm super tickled with him and his predicament. I feel he's got a lot of potential for growth, or creating conflict in Strikeforge, and ultimately I think he's going to find something that keeps him around, or at least visiting often. :)
@EndaraMae - Yeah, I've been here since all we had was steampunk apparel and the colored wraps, so I'm super into how many different clothes we have now. I'm glad to see you're embracing the wing feathers and the ghillie suits weird feather stick clothes whatever those are officially called (lol), tho, because he looks GREAT.

I think Fen is a great name for him. But if you're unhappy with it, I hope you get to find out what the right name for him is soon. :)

Minor aside: I have been thinking of fruit bishel ever since I wrote that lore up for him.
@EndaraMae - Yeah, I've been here since all we had was steampunk apparel and the colored wraps, so I'm super into how many different clothes we have now. I'm glad to see you're embracing the wing feathers and the ghillie suits weird feather stick clothes whatever those are officially called (lol), tho, because he looks GREAT.

I think Fen is a great name for him. But if you're unhappy with it, I hope you get to find out what the right name for him is soon. :)

Minor aside: I have been thinking of fruit bishel ever since I wrote that lore up for him.
@ixris - It was really fun scrolling through the post and seeing two of them all grown and dressed up and looking gorgeous. Congrats on more beautiful kids with great lore! <3
@ixris - It was really fun scrolling through the post and seeing two of them all grown and dressed up and looking gorgeous. Congrats on more beautiful kids with great lore! <3
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly - Thank you! :D (admittedly one of them is mine, lol) But yes, it's always good to see the kids all dressed up. :)

Also good, but only visible by me: AH histories of sales with all my kids neatly dressed. :D Sal that handsome snap you picked up the other week is so niiice.
@Salathielly - Thank you! :D (admittedly one of them is mine, lol) But yes, it's always good to see the kids all dressed up. :)

Also good, but only visible by me: AH histories of sales with all my kids neatly dressed. :D Sal that handsome snap you picked up the other week is so niiice.
@ixris - Who, James? Heck yeah James. One of Torch's kids has to look the part of awesome Hunter as opposed to my usual derp I cannot dress dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37707391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377074/37707391_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ixris - Who, James? Heck yeah James. One of Torch's kids has to look the part of awesome Hunter as opposed to my usual derp I cannot dress dragons.

37707391_350.png
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly - YES! I couldn't remember his name, lol. But I'm glad you found someone to rock that accent. :D I never can find someone to wear it.
@Salathielly - YES! I couldn't remember his name, lol. But I'm glad you found someone to rock that accent. :D I never can find someone to wear it.
@ixris - It just seems so...Hunter to me. xD

IN OTHER NEWS I just put Laurent and her mate on a nest. First nest since the last of my hatchery pairs left, I think???
@ixris - It just seems so...Hunter to me. xD

IN OTHER NEWS I just put Laurent and her mate on a nest. First nest since the last of my hatchery pairs left, I think???
@Salathielly - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D OH THAT"S SO EXCITING!!!! (you will show me their babies.)

(please.)
@Salathielly - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D OH THAT"S SO EXCITING!!!! (you will show me their babies.)

(please.)
@ixris - Of course I will! Any particular date you want me to hatch them?
@ixris - Of course I will! Any particular date you want me to hatch them?
@Salathielly - I am date neutral. :) Whenever you want I'd love to see them.
@Salathielly - I am date neutral. :) Whenever you want I'd love to see them.
1 2 ... 250 251 252 253 254 ... 262 263