Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]The Greatest Hoard[W]DV/Gems/Treasure
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 122
@Hanelli

I believe in you! If you don't give up, you can accomplish anything - even the lofty and elusive goal of obtaining an Ice Sprite can indeed be realized!
@Hanelli

I believe in you! If you don't give up, you can accomplish anything - even the lofty and elusive goal of obtaining an Ice Sprite can indeed be realized!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Ooh, if the other person doesn't claim all the tinctures, I'd love to grab two (or even one)

Not even 24 hours and I'm baaack

edit : Thank you so much @/Twizz, you are a kind soul
Ooh, if the other person doesn't claim all the tinctures, I'd love to grab two (or even one)

Not even 24 hours and I'm baaack

edit : Thank you so much @/Twizz, you are a kind soul
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
What were you looking at paying for a dappervolk beta key? Oh oh were you looking for and early registration one?
What were you looking at paying for a dappervolk beta key? Oh oh were you looking for and early registration one?
0ZtPKcD.png JLu5v3r.png 25jehpf.jpgGrmz7In.gif eZ5CPeG.gif
So I did some math for the stuff I feel sure is of interest based off current lowest AH and got the following for them:

Chests:
Rusted: 355 x 3g = 1,065g
Iron: 168 x 12g = 2,016g
Gilded: 103 x 40g = 4,120g
Total: 7,201g

Ore:
Iron: 3 x 1g = 3g
Copper: 306 x 1g = 306g
Silver: 2 x 4g = 8g
Gold: 6 x 20g = 120g
Total: 437g

Trickster's Magic Cards: 2 x 75g = 150g

Eggs:
Water: 264g
Lightning: 300g
Light: 325g
Total: 889g

Prices may change before/when you see this, of course, and I'm perfectly fine with it if you go off new lowest AH for this stuff when you look over it! Just like my last visit, of course, inquiring about trading for the Frost Delver x3
So I did some math for the stuff I feel sure is of interest based off current lowest AH and got the following for them:

Chests:
Rusted: 355 x 3g = 1,065g
Iron: 168 x 12g = 2,016g
Gilded: 103 x 40g = 4,120g
Total: 7,201g

Ore:
Iron: 3 x 1g = 3g
Copper: 306 x 1g = 306g
Silver: 2 x 4g = 8g
Gold: 6 x 20g = 120g
Total: 437g

Trickster's Magic Cards: 2 x 75g = 150g

Eggs:
Water: 264g
Lightning: 300g
Light: 325g
Total: 889g

Prices may change before/when you see this, of course, and I'm perfectly fine with it if you go off new lowest AH for this stuff when you look over it! Just like my last visit, of course, inquiring about trading for the Frost Delver x3
sImmyoP.png
"I just wanna enjoy myself. Seriously. Do some leisurely patrolling, put in a few appearances, say 'Aw shucks, no trouble today,' and get a good night's sleep! That's my ideal life! I wanna make this world one where heroes have time to kill."
-Hawks, My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia.
vGvSDHr.png
@Drezdin

*dies at that rhyme* XDXDXD Oh man this is a good day. 8D

Okay, I'd love to grab 2 of those Tincts (so @/BlackJasper can swap for the other 2 if they want ^^). How many Iron Treasure chests would you like for them? :)
@Drezdin

*dies at that rhyme* XDXDXD Oh man this is a good day. 8D

Okay, I'd love to grab 2 of those Tincts (so @/BlackJasper can swap for the other 2 if they want ^^). How many Iron Treasure chests would you like for them? :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Drezdin I'll send a CR now :D
@Drezdin I'll send a CR now :D
@Drezdin

Hi important question how many of those Molten Trainees have you got
@Drezdin

Hi important question how many of those Molten Trainees have you got
@drezdin

do you have any red goo? I definitely have some silver ore in my vault to at least partially trade with!
@drezdin

do you have any red goo? I definitely have some silver ore in my vault to at least partially trade with!
@Drezdin

I have 32 Guilded Chests, 55 Iron Chests, 103 Rusted chests, a Water Egg, and 2 Trickster's Magic Cards. That totals to 2449g at LAH right now.

If you also take fest chests, I can make up the difference for the Ice Sprite which is 2.6kg right now. If not I can either hand you just straight gems, or spend a few days digging around for more items to trade.
@Drezdin

I have 32 Guilded Chests, 55 Iron Chests, 103 Rusted chests, a Water Egg, and 2 Trickster's Magic Cards. That totals to 2449g at LAH right now.

If you also take fest chests, I can make up the difference for the Ice Sprite which is 2.6kg right now. If not I can either hand you just straight gems, or spend a few days digging around for more items to trade.
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
@Twizz @BlackJasper

Tinctures are going for LAH 29,500t, so 3 Iron Chests would be about right!

@deadred92

I'm looking for an early-registration beta key, that's right! I'm already in terms to purchase a regular one, but if I could get an early one, that would be preferred.

@Ulquiorra04

Welcome back (again)! xD So I took a trip to the AH and got this - what do you think?

Rusted Chest: 347 * 3 = 1,023g
Iron Chest: 168 * 12 = 2,016g
Gilded Chest: 103 * 38g = 3,914g
Trickster's Magic Cards: 70g
Water Egg: 268g
Light Egg: 350g
Lightning Egg: 270g
TOTAL: 7,999 gems

@Ziegler

Done and done!

@dracoon

I have three Molted Marauders, so at 90kt each, that would be 270kt for all three!

@LeRawrs

I have 8 Red Goo, LAH being 17,888t each! That would be a total of 143,104t and I value Silver Ore at 3k each!

@BizarreKitten

Nah, not looking for festival chests, sorry. But I would definitely be interested in the Chests/Egg/Cards! I'll leave it up to you to decide If you want to pay the remainder in gems or keep digging/bonding for more chests. It's all the same to me!
@Twizz @BlackJasper

Tinctures are going for LAH 29,500t, so 3 Iron Chests would be about right!

@deadred92

I'm looking for an early-registration beta key, that's right! I'm already in terms to purchase a regular one, but if I could get an early one, that would be preferred.

@Ulquiorra04

Welcome back (again)! xD So I took a trip to the AH and got this - what do you think?

Rusted Chest: 347 * 3 = 1,023g
Iron Chest: 168 * 12 = 2,016g
Gilded Chest: 103 * 38g = 3,914g
Trickster's Magic Cards: 70g
Water Egg: 268g
Light Egg: 350g
Lightning Egg: 270g
TOTAL: 7,999 gems

@Ziegler

Done and done!

@dracoon

I have three Molted Marauders, so at 90kt each, that would be 270kt for all three!

@LeRawrs

I have 8 Red Goo, LAH being 17,888t each! That would be a total of 143,104t and I value Silver Ore at 3k each!

@BizarreKitten

Nah, not looking for festival chests, sorry. But I would definitely be interested in the Chests/Egg/Cards! I'll leave it up to you to decide If you want to pay the remainder in gems or keep digging/bonding for more chests. It's all the same to me!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 122