Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Join the Dragon Mafia! [INVITATION ONLY]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ElwynWanderer I found a lair with over 50 (at least) dragons above level 1. (They had 10 pages of dragons, I only looked through the first few)
@ElwynWanderer I found a lair with over 50 (at least) dragons above level 1. (They had 10 pages of dragons, I only looked through the first few)
FR +3, he/they
@ElwynWanderer A note from Spark and Bubble
Note:Sorry we can not see you but we got the funny names from wind forums
1.Noddle Dance
2.*Sneezes through the door*
3.Just got the best eyeBurner
4.JellyBeanBannans
5.Windy Doodle Thread

@ElwynWanderer A note from Spark and Bubble
Note:Sorry we can not see you but we got the funny names from wind forums
1.Noddle Dance
2.*Sneezes through the door*
3.Just got the best eyeBurner
4.JellyBeanBannans
5.Windy Doodle Thread

https://powerpuffyourself.com/#!/en/my-powerpuff/create
((Hey, guys! Sorry about my long absence. I can’t promise I’ll get faster in the future, but I will try.))

Black Market
My goal is to get this up and running soon, maybe even by tonight? so please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks! =)

Suppliers
@glodkies Did you find the items I requested? Please post here when you’ve sent them to @Beheaded, or contact me for help.

Designer
@Beheaded Did you get anything from @glodkies? Let me know when you do. Also tell the sales team. Thanks!

Salesmen
@HeronWind @AtherValence Did you subscribe to the black market thread? Will you be able to take customers this weekend?

Family Matters
Right Hand of the Black Orchid
@Glacora ((Do you wan a different quest?))

@AtherValence “Well, something to keep in mind,” Black Orchid says. “In the meantime, why don’t you find those contacts you mentioned earlier and bring them here for a little chat?” ((Don’t mention usernames! A list of dragon names is fine.))

@Yates “Do members of your flight do anything to the people in Plague, or is it just an…intellectual rivalry? And how do you suggest rekindling it?”

@ShinyLumeo Black Orchid regards the Gent with mild surprise. “Really? And why is that? What do you have to gain by not cooperating with me?”

@MultiFandomist “Fight? I’m not fighting, Sebastian. I am making my position clear. Do not disrespect me. Do not giggle to yourself because of how superior you are to a puny mortal and her insignificant affairs. If I ask you to speak plainly, you speak plainly. If you’re having trouble grasping these concepts I can always tie you down to a contract or use your soul in one of my more…intensive experiments. Do I make myself clear, Sebastian?” ((Sorry to be mean. Black Orchid doesn’t take kindly to arrogance or condescension, alas.))

Gangster Flair
@KawaiiPanda What on earth is “sneezing through the door”? Find out as quickly as possible!

@titanichope ((Do you want a different quest?))

@Radvom Those are…incredible memes. I have no words. However, the Black Orchid is perplexed by the wienies meme and requires further explanation.

@Tidias The Icewarden looks like a formidable foe! How powerful is your flight? Count the number of dragons in an Ice lair (don’t mention the username!) wearing armor.

@xmoonlightx1 Hmm, this is worrisome. Are you equipped to match such strength? Count the number of dragons in your own lair above level 1!

@ChaoticEclipse Well done! But now we must discover: which of the flights has the most dragons on the Auction House? Compare the number of hatchlings for sale of at least three different elements.

@Tomello ((How’s your quest coming along?))
((Hey, guys! Sorry about my long absence. I can’t promise I’ll get faster in the future, but I will try.))

Black Market
My goal is to get this up and running soon, maybe even by tonight? so please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks! =)

Suppliers
@glodkies Did you find the items I requested? Please post here when you’ve sent them to @Beheaded, or contact me for help.

Designer
@Beheaded Did you get anything from @glodkies? Let me know when you do. Also tell the sales team. Thanks!

Salesmen
@HeronWind @AtherValence Did you subscribe to the black market thread? Will you be able to take customers this weekend?

Family Matters
Right Hand of the Black Orchid
@Glacora ((Do you wan a different quest?))

@AtherValence “Well, something to keep in mind,” Black Orchid says. “In the meantime, why don’t you find those contacts you mentioned earlier and bring them here for a little chat?” ((Don’t mention usernames! A list of dragon names is fine.))

@Yates “Do members of your flight do anything to the people in Plague, or is it just an…intellectual rivalry? And how do you suggest rekindling it?”

@ShinyLumeo Black Orchid regards the Gent with mild surprise. “Really? And why is that? What do you have to gain by not cooperating with me?”

@MultiFandomist “Fight? I’m not fighting, Sebastian. I am making my position clear. Do not disrespect me. Do not giggle to yourself because of how superior you are to a puny mortal and her insignificant affairs. If I ask you to speak plainly, you speak plainly. If you’re having trouble grasping these concepts I can always tie you down to a contract or use your soul in one of my more…intensive experiments. Do I make myself clear, Sebastian?” ((Sorry to be mean. Black Orchid doesn’t take kindly to arrogance or condescension, alas.))

Gangster Flair
@KawaiiPanda What on earth is “sneezing through the door”? Find out as quickly as possible!

@titanichope ((Do you want a different quest?))

@Radvom Those are…incredible memes. I have no words. However, the Black Orchid is perplexed by the wienies meme and requires further explanation.

@Tidias The Icewarden looks like a formidable foe! How powerful is your flight? Count the number of dragons in an Ice lair (don’t mention the username!) wearing armor.

@xmoonlightx1 Hmm, this is worrisome. Are you equipped to match such strength? Count the number of dragons in your own lair above level 1!

@ChaoticEclipse Well done! But now we must discover: which of the flights has the most dragons on the Auction House? Compare the number of hatchlings for sale of at least three different elements.

@Tomello ((How’s your quest coming along?))
@ElwynWanderer

Sebastian found himself once again amused.

"How can you make a contract with me and use me if I do not wish to contract with you? And even you did, I would be sorry to inform you that demon souls are non-existent."
@ElwynWanderer

Sebastian found himself once again amused.

"How can you make a contract with me and use me if I do not wish to contract with you? And even you did, I would be sorry to inform you that demon souls are non-existent."
@ElwynWanderer “Black Orchid I went to a lair and counted 164 dragons. Would you like me too check out anymore lairs?”, Sinai says then asks,” What do you mean by "armor"?” He tilts his head to the side looking confused.
@ElwynWanderer “Black Orchid I went to a lair and counted 164 dragons. Would you like me too check out anymore lairs?”, Sinai says then asks,” What do you mean by "armor"?” He tilts his head to the side looking confused.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
@MultiFandomist ((Black Orchid has an extensive background working with extraplanar beings. I know our ideas and concepts of demons probably won’t always line up, but if you have the opportunity, I’d prefer it if Sebastian at least recognized that Black Orchid knows what she’s talking about. Is that okay?))

Black Orchid scoffs. “Don’t play dumb with me, Sebastian. A demon has a soul like any other. Just because it was raised in different conditions from an endouniversal soul doesn’t make it any less of one.”
@MultiFandomist ((Black Orchid has an extensive background working with extraplanar beings. I know our ideas and concepts of demons probably won’t always line up, but if you have the opportunity, I’d prefer it if Sebastian at least recognized that Black Orchid knows what she’s talking about. Is that okay?))

Black Orchid scoffs. “Don’t play dumb with me, Sebastian. A demon has a soul like any other. Just because it was raised in different conditions from an endouniversal soul doesn’t make it any less of one.”
@Tidias ((I meant, count the number of dragons with apparel that looks like armor. Does that make more sense?))
@Tidias ((I meant, count the number of dragons with apparel that looks like armor. Does that make more sense?))
@ElwynWanderer

What did you request, again? I’m sorry, but I never saw the post and I can’t find it. If you mean the things in other, I sent it to @Beheaded.
@ElwynWanderer

What did you request, again? I’m sorry, but I never saw the post and I can’t find it. If you mean the things in other, I sent it to @Beheaded.
gYfRVnU.png
rani
• fr+3 (est)
wishlist
@glodkies ((It was a long time ago, so that’s understandable. Here’s the post.)) [quote name="ElwynWanderer" date=2017-12-04 10:54:03] Black Market Important info for everyone who is participating: I will be posting the black market in another thread in Forum Games and ping all of you once it’s set up. However, the market won’t truly be up and running until the suppliers bring in some items and the salesmen post their sales pitches. Most of your black market dealings will be on that thread, but remember to check back here for important mission updates. Suppliers @glodkies @AtherValence @Nerdygamer We need to stock the black market! Pick 5 items from the “other” section of your hoard that you wouldn’t mind selling, or buy one exalt-priced dragon from the Auction House. Then post a list of the items/dragon to the main thread and ping me and the sales team: @Glacora @HeronWind @AtherValence [/quote] [b]HOWEVER,[/b] since then there’s been a change. In addition to posting to the thread, also send the items via crossroads or PM to @Beheaded.
@glodkies ((It was a long time ago, so that’s understandable. Here’s the post.))
ElwynWanderer wrote on 2017-12-04:
Black Market
Important info for everyone who is participating: I will be posting the black market in another thread in Forum Games and ping all of you once it’s set up. However, the market won’t truly be up and running until the suppliers bring in some items and the salesmen post their sales pitches.
Most of your black market dealings will be on that thread, but remember to check back here for important mission updates.

Suppliers
@glodkies @AtherValence @Nerdygamer We need to stock the black market! Pick 5 items from the “other” section of your hoard that you wouldn’t mind selling, or buy one exalt-priced dragon from the Auction House. Then post a list of the items/dragon to the main thread and ping me and the sales team: @Glacora @HeronWind @AtherValence

HOWEVER, since then there’s been a change. In addition to posting to the thread, also send the items via crossroads or PM to @Beheaded.
@ElwynWanderer Ragent approches Black Orchid from the shadowy corners of the room, taking each step cautiously to not disturb his surroundings with his sheer size. He takes somethings out of a small satchel, revealing them to be pictures of three of Plague’s most elite dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6919866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69199/6919866_350.png[/img] [/url] “This is Thorfax, a well respected clan leader and dominance head.” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28489863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284899/28489863_350.png[/img] [/url] “This is Yaegar, their clan is filled with dragon mercenaries that train with, and strengthen the smaller clans.” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22810628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228107/22810628_350.png[/img] [/url] “And this is Pathogen, one of the heads of undoubtably the most influential clans in the whole of the Plague flight.” He pauses for a moment as if to clear his mind, “Although, like I said before we shouldn’t go after one of the strongest flights first. We ought to grow our own strength and numbers before anything else. Then pick off the weaker flights, gaining strength and members along the way. Only after this should we go after flights like Earth, Light, and Plague.” He backs away from Black Orchid, leaving her to look at the pictures he had retrieved.
@ElwynWanderer

Ragent approches Black Orchid from the shadowy corners of the room, taking each step cautiously to not disturb his surroundings with his sheer size. He takes somethings out of a small satchel, revealing them to be pictures of three of Plague’s most elite dragons.

6919866_350.png
“This is Thorfax, a well respected clan leader and dominance head.”

28489863_350.png
“This is Yaegar, their clan is filled with dragon mercenaries that train with, and strengthen the smaller clans.”

22810628_350.png
“And this is Pathogen, one of the heads of undoubtably the most influential clans in the whole of the Plague flight.”

He pauses for a moment as if to clear his mind, “Although, like I said before we shouldn’t go after one of the strongest flights first. We ought to grow our own strength and numbers before anything else. Then pick off the weaker flights, gaining strength and members along the way. Only after this should we go after flights like Earth, Light, and Plague.” He backs away from Black Orchid, leaving her to look at the pictures he had retrieved.

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26