Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Join the Dragon Mafia! [INVITATION ONLY]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@MultiFandomist

“Well,” says Black Orchid, “perhaps that’s because you’re singularly bad at communication. We aren’t in the Void, demon. You have to use you words to communicate.”
@MultiFandomist

“Well,” says Black Orchid, “perhaps that’s because you’re singularly bad at communication. We aren’t in the Void, demon. You have to use you words to communicate.”
@ElwynWanderer

"M'lady, I'd rather not turn this into a verbal fight. It is quite useless to fight over a subject such as this," Sebastian responded, still in a polite tone, though his face was starting to deadpan slightly," now, what was the point of you asking about the deity I was born under? Questioning my loyalty? Wanting to figure out the ins and outs of the Plague Flight?"
@ElwynWanderer

"M'lady, I'd rather not turn this into a verbal fight. It is quite useless to fight over a subject such as this," Sebastian responded, still in a polite tone, though his face was starting to deadpan slightly," now, what was the point of you asking about the deity I was born under? Questioning my loyalty? Wanting to figure out the ins and outs of the Plague Flight?"
@ElwynWanderer
NobleGent sighs. "Why should I tell you? I have more to gain from keeping that a secret than I do telling you..."
@ElwynWanderer
NobleGent sighs. "Why should I tell you? I have more to gain from keeping that a secret than I do telling you..."
tumblr_my7hhrJmDO1sr5klvo1_500.gif
"What happens in the Wasteland, stays in the Wasteland. Just don't eat the weenies." [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XHxgasI.gif[/IMG][img]http://i.imgur.com/t0iLvtA.gif[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CtM8cLF.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DmPOkOE.gif[/img] "There is also a lair just for homeless Skydancers, though we were not able to take a picture of them." @ElwynWanderer
"What happens in the Wasteland, stays in the Wasteland. Just don't eat the weenies."
XHxgasI.gift0iLvtA.gifCtM8cLF.png

DmPOkOE.gif

"There is also a lair just for homeless Skydancers, though we were not able to take a picture of them."

@ElwynWanderer
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
@ElwynWanderer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373026/37302536_350.png[/img] He stares at Black Orchid blankly for a minute before he speaks, “You sure are interested in our clan leader aren’t you? Well if you must know Archie’s goal is simple, he only wishes to have power and influence. Although he doesn’t show much interest in becoming a god like you seem to. He’s content being a king over his own. It is entirely plausible for you to form an allegiance with him as long as the kingdom he has built up for himself benefits more from your assistance than it would without it. This is to say that if you want an alliance it wouldn’t be a difficult thing to achieve. Remember he betrayed one god already, it wouldn’t bother him too much to betray another. He could be a powerful friend or foe to your cause.” He waits, flicking his tail back and forth, seeming to fully anticipate the next string of questions.
@ElwynWanderer

37302536_350.png

He stares at Black Orchid blankly for a minute before he speaks, “You sure are interested in our clan leader aren’t you? Well if you must know Archie’s goal is simple, he only wishes to have power and influence. Although he doesn’t show much interest in becoming a god like you seem to. He’s content being a king over his own. It is entirely plausible for you to form an allegiance with him as long as the kingdom he has built up for himself benefits more from your assistance than it would without it. This is to say that if you want an alliance it wouldn’t be a difficult thing to achieve. Remember he betrayed one god already, it wouldn’t bother him too much to betray another. He could be a powerful friend or foe to your cause.” He waits, flicking his tail back and forth, seeming to fully anticipate the next string of questions.
[quote name="Tidias" date=2017-12-06 14:04:28] @ElwynWanderer Sinai brings a small scroll and unravels it. He says, “The most recent forum post about memes are in 10-24-17 and the creator was Yarrow. Most of the memes had anime, fishes, and salamanders!!... sorry for the outburst the salamanders were cute.” -I was unable to figure out how to post one of the memes- [/quote] @ElwynWanderer I’m on my phone and I don’t know how to post the memes.
Tidias wrote on 2017-12-06:
@ElwynWanderer
Sinai brings a small scroll and unravels it. He says, “The most recent forum post about memes are in 10-24-17 and the creator was Yarrow. Most of the memes had anime, fishes, and salamanders!!... sorry for the outburst the salamanders were cute.”
-I was unable to figure out how to post one of the memes-
@ElwynWanderer I’m on my phone and I don’t know how to post the memes.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
@Tidias ((You can just describe the memes. For this most recent mission I was looking for ones that involved the Icewarden specifically.))
@Tidias ((You can just describe the memes. For this most recent mission I was looking for ones that involved the Icewarden specifically.))
ElwynWanderer oh I looked through the post and none pertained to the Icewarden. Also that forum was mostly too cheer someone up.
ElwynWanderer oh I looked through the post and none pertained to the Icewarden. Also that forum was mostly too cheer someone up.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
@Tidias ((Then just say you were unable to find Icewarden memes. It’s okay!))
@Tidias ((Then just say you were unable to find Icewarden memes. It’s okay!))
[quote name="CinnamonThief" date=2014-05-01 11:04:55] I started doodling things, and, uh... something happened along the way and it ended up like this: [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/121/0/6/6_by_nin_wolf-d7gpoxi.png[/img] Had a few too many drinks, Lord Icewarden? [/quote] I think I found one.. I had to go through some posts and well.. this was when we had no mods in the Ice Flight.
CinnamonThief wrote on 2014-05-01:
I started doodling things, and, uh... something happened along the way and it ended up like this:

6_by_nin_wolf-d7gpoxi.png

Had a few too many drinks, Lord Icewarden?
I think I found one.. I had to go through some posts and well.. this was when we had no mods in the Ice Flight.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26