Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 Festival Items+More [W] T/G/Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]No need to ping me, I am subscribed[/b] [b]Accepted Forms of Payment[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/xKiIS7Q.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/treasure_pile.png[/img] I accept both Treasure and Gems as payment. I do accept mixed payment. My treasure:gem ratio is 900:1 I will also accept art as partial or full payment. If offering art, please include recent examples of your work. I am usually only looking for art of Gijinkas or humanoid OCs, so please don't offer art if you can only draw dragons. I can be picky with art, so please don't be offended if your style is not what I am looking for. I do not send items that are part of art trades until the art is complete. [b]Payment Plans will be accepted![/b] However, the following stipulations will apply to any payment plan:[/center] [LIST] [*]You will not receive the item until ALL payments have been made. [*]Payment amount and number of payments must be acceptable to me. [*]Payment plan must not exceed 1 year = 52 payments max. [*]Payments must be made each week - you may choose the day you will make payments. [*]If a payment is unable to be made due to RL situations (loss of internet, vacation, etc.) you must contact me BEFORE the payment is due to come up with a solution for the remaining payments. This does NOT apply to everyday situations, such as going back to school or being unable to play due to work. You know your obligations - do not enter into a payment plan if you know that you are going to be too busy to keep up with it. [*]Payments under 24 hours late will be forgiven up to three (3) times. [*]Payments over 24 hours late will accrue a 5% late fee. Example: Payment was 250k, late fee would be 12.5k, new payment would be 262.5k. [*]Three (3) late payments over 24 hours will be forgiven. If there is a fourth (4th) late payment, the plan will become void and you will not get the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS! *The only exclusion is when you have contacted me prior to the payment's due date and let me know the reason for the missed payment. If I deem the reason for the missed payment acceptable, we will come up with a solution for the remaining payments. [*]A missed payment (payment becomes 'missed' once it is a week or more late) will result in the plan becoming void and you will not get the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS! *The only exclusion is when you have contacted me prior to the payment's due date and let me know the reason for the missed payment. If I deem the reason for the missed payment acceptable, we will come up with a solution for the remaining payments. [*]If you are to go offline for more than four (4) weeks, the plan will become void and you will not get the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS! [*]If the plan becomes void in any way by your failure to adhere to any of these stipulations, you will not receive the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS! Enter into a payment plan only if you are sure you will be able to complete the plan. [/LIST] [center][b]For Sale[/b] (All of these items are available, regardless of what the Holds/Payment Plans section below states. If I have an item for hold and still have it listed for sale, it means I have multiples) [item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Twice-Dyed Cowl][item=Thresher Flatfins] [item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] [item=Lightning Sprite][item=Speedy][item=Fire Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Plague Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Water Sprite] [b]Holds/Payment Plans[/b] -Arcane Sprite for Ouji (art payment) -Windbound Plumage for Ouji (art payment) -Red-Footed Akirbeak for Shidoo (art payment)[/center]
No need to ping me, I am subscribed

Accepted Forms of Payment
xKiIS7Q.pngtreasure_pile.png
I accept both Treasure and Gems as payment. I do accept mixed payment.
My treasure:gem ratio is 900:1

I will also accept art as partial or full payment.
If offering art, please include recent examples of your work. I am usually only looking for art of Gijinkas or humanoid OCs, so please don't offer art if you can only draw dragons. I can be picky with art, so please don't be offended if your style is not what I am looking for.
I do not send items that are part of art trades until the art is complete.

Payment Plans will be accepted!
However, the following stipulations will apply to any payment plan:

• You will not receive the item until ALL payments have been made.
  • Payment amount and number of payments must be acceptable to me.
  • Payment plan must not exceed 1 year = 52 payments max.
  • Payments must be made each week - you may choose the day you will make payments.
  • If a payment is unable to be made due to RL situations (loss of internet, vacation, etc.) you must contact me BEFORE the payment is due to come up with a solution for the remaining payments. This does NOT apply to everyday situations, such as going back to school or being unable to play due to work. You know your obligations - do not enter into a payment plan if you know that you are going to be too busy to keep up with it.
  • Payments under 24 hours late will be forgiven up to three (3) times.
  • Payments over 24 hours late will accrue a 5% late fee. Example: Payment was 250k, late fee would be 12.5k, new payment would be 262.5k.
  • Three (3) late payments over 24 hours will be forgiven. If there is a fourth (4th) late payment, the plan will become void and you will not get the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS! *The only exclusion is when you have contacted me prior to the payment's due date and let me know the reason for the missed payment. If I deem the reason for the missed payment acceptable, we will come up with a solution for the remaining payments.
  • A missed payment (payment becomes 'missed' once it is a week or more late) will result in the plan becoming void and you will not get the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS! *The only exclusion is when you have contacted me prior to the payment's due date and let me know the reason for the missed payment. If I deem the reason for the missed payment acceptable, we will come up with a solution for the remaining payments.
  • If you are to go offline for more than four (4) weeks, the plan will become void and you will not get the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS!
  • If the plan becomes void in any way by your failure to adhere to any of these stipulations, you will not receive the item. I WILL NOT REFUND ANY PREVIOUS PAYMENTS! Enter into a payment plan only if you are sure you will be able to complete the plan.

For Sale
(All of these items are available, regardless of what the Holds/Payment Plans section below states. If I have an item for hold and still have it listed for sale, it means I have multiples)
Twice-Dyed Cowl Thresher Flatfins
Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Lightning Sprite Speedy Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite
Plague Sprite Earth Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite

Holds/Payment Plans
-Arcane Sprite for Ouji (art payment)
-Windbound Plumage for Ouji (art payment)
-Red-Footed Akirbeak for Shidoo (art payment)
H5mMPK3.png
How much are you asking for the plague sprite?
How much are you asking for the plague sprite?
How much are you lookong for for yhe wind sprite and the boneyard tatters
How much are you lookong for for yhe wind sprite and the boneyard tatters
Full_sig.png
@Michaeljs93 - Around 2200g, but I can haggle slightly lower if necessary

@Annago - Around 1800g for the sprite, and 5500g for the boneyard tatters
@Michaeljs93 - Around 2200g, but I can haggle slightly lower if necessary

@Annago - Around 1800g for the sprite, and 5500g for the boneyard tatters
H5mMPK3.png
Would you be willing to do 2100G? If so I could buy it all at once for the plague sprite.
Would you be willing to do 2100G? If so I could buy it all at once for the plague sprite.
hmm ok will if i was to do a paymeny plan on the sprite whats yhe minimum i would have to pay each week

rrry for pingging i quickly forgot
hmm ok will if i was to do a paymeny plan on the sprite whats yhe minimum i would have to pay each week

rrry for pingging i quickly forgot
Full_sig.png
@Michaeljs93 - Sure, I can do that. If you want to start a two-way CR as soon as you have the gems, I'll get the sprite sent right over.
@Michaeljs93 - Sure, I can do that. If you want to start a two-way CR as soon as you have the gems, I'll get the sprite sent right over.
H5mMPK3.png
@Annago - That depends on how long you want to wait for the sprite. How many gems do you think you could pay per week? Because we could set up a 100g per week plan, which would take 18 weeks to pay off. Or if you could do more, 225g per week would get it paid off in roughly 2 months. But I don't want to set a payment higher than what you can make, so I guess let me know your range of payment? The lowest I could go is 35g a week, but it would take a full year to pay off - that's the maximum time I am willing to hold something.
@Annago - That depends on how long you want to wait for the sprite. How many gems do you think you could pay per week? Because we could set up a 100g per week plan, which would take 18 weeks to pay off. Or if you could do more, 225g per week would get it paid off in roughly 2 months. But I don't want to set a payment higher than what you can make, so I guess let me know your range of payment? The lowest I could go is 35g a week, but it would take a full year to pay off - that's the maximum time I am willing to hold something.
H5mMPK3.png
Mmm welp i can make it real short because im getting commissons. I can pay 900 upfront then 200g from then after till payed off.

Hmm i can also offer art. But its probably not to your style

Mmm welp i can make it real short because im getting commissons. I can pay 900 upfront then 200g from then after till payed off.

Hmm i can also offer art. But its probably not to your style

Full_sig.png
@Annago - I'm afraid your art is not quite what I'm looking for, for the characters I have now. But with 900g up front, it would take 5 weeks of payments (with the last payment only being 100g). Would you want to do payments on Wednesdays, or choose a different day?
@Annago - I'm afraid your art is not quite what I'm looking for, for the characters I have now. But with 900g up front, it would take 5 weeks of payments (with the last payment only being 100g). Would you want to do payments on Wednesdays, or choose a different day?
H5mMPK3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8