Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 Festival Items+More [W] T/G/Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KitsumiMahon That'd definitely be a fair trade! I look forward to getting the details from you^^
@KitsumiMahon That'd definitely be a fair trade! I look forward to getting the details from you^^
@KitsumiMahon Hi there! I've done art for you before (Roulette and Faolan) so I thought it was worth asking if you'd be interested in a trade? I'm especially interested in the forgetools, but I'd also be eager for any of the other pieces of apparel or the Speedy. I don't usually price my art that high, but I'm about to get a bit of time off, so maybe I could do multiple pieces? Let me know ^^;
@KitsumiMahon Hi there! I've done art for you before (Roulette and Faolan) so I thought it was worth asking if you'd be interested in a trade? I'm especially interested in the forgetools, but I'd also be eager for any of the other pieces of apparel or the Speedy. I don't usually price my art that high, but I'm about to get a bit of time off, so maybe I could do multiple pieces? Let me know ^^;
FR Time +19 - Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on the other side of the world!
@kiiouex - The forgetools is on hold for someone else at the moment, but I could trade the Eroded Crystalhide for two fully colored/shaded halfbodies?
@kiiouex - The forgetools is on hold for someone else at the moment, but I could trade the Eroded Crystalhide for two fully colored/shaded halfbodies?
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon that would be wonderful :D which characters do you have in mind?
@KitsumiMahon that would be wonderful :D which characters do you have in mind?
FR Time +19 - Sorry if I'm slow to reply, I'm on the other side of the world!
@kiiouex - I'll get all of the details and send them to you in a PM ^^
@kiiouex - I'll get all of the details and send them to you in a PM ^^
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Hi, care to check the art shop in my sig? If you like my style, let me know and we can work something out :)
@KitsumiMahon Hi, care to check the art shop in my sig? If you like my style, let me know and we can work something out :)
@SilverQuark - While your art is nice, I'm afraid it's not quite the style I'm looking for at this time.
@SilverQuark - While your art is nice, I'm afraid it's not quite the style I'm looking for at this time.
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon

How much are you asking for the Archavist's Spellscroll? I'm not looking to buy right at this present moment, but I figured I should start looking for sellers.
@KitsumiMahon

How much are you asking for the Archavist's Spellscroll? I'm not looking to buy right at this present moment, but I figured I should start looking for sellers.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@KitsumiMahon
What kinds of art are you looking for (style, quality, quantity, subject, etc) for speedy?
@KitsumiMahon
What kinds of art are you looking for (style, quality, quantity, subject, etc) for speedy?
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
After a short hiatus, I am back and still looking to sell/trade the rest of these items!
After a short hiatus, I am back and still looking to sell/trade the rest of these items!
H5mMPK3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8