Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 Festival Items+More [W] T/G/Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@KitsumiMahon definitely :D ! please be as specific as u can + dont mind if i ask a buncha questions along the way when i gotta about the design :,>
@KitsumiMahon definitely :D ! please be as specific as u can + dont mind if i ask a buncha questions along the way when i gotta about the design :,>
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@KitsumiMahon
I’ve never priced my art before...

Maybe 200g for a half body, 400g for a full, 150g for a bust?

As for amount, max 3 pieces, max at 2 fullbodies + 1 half/bust
@KitsumiMahon
I’ve never priced my art before...

Maybe 200g for a half body, 400g for a full, 150g for a bust?

As for amount, max 3 pieces, max at 2 fullbodies + 1 half/bust
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 - Okay, so with 1000g in art (2 fullbodies and 1 halfbody) plus 1250g upfront, that leaves 2750g remaining for the Arcane Sprite. At 500g per week, that would be a total of 6 weekly payments, with the final payment only being 250g.

If that works for you, I just want to make sure that you have read and understand the conditions of my payment plan. And then you can pick whichever day of the week is convenient for you to start making payments. I'll give you over a week to get the first payment together. So if you pick Mondays, for example, the first payment would be due on the 16th, just to make sure you have at least a full week after your initial down-payment.

There would be no time limit on the art, as long as you keep in contact and keep me informed, I don't mind waiting. And if at any time you decide you would rather pay the remainder in gems rather than art, you can do that, too.
@L1BR4 - Okay, so with 1000g in art (2 fullbodies and 1 halfbody) plus 1250g upfront, that leaves 2750g remaining for the Arcane Sprite. At 500g per week, that would be a total of 6 weekly payments, with the final payment only being 250g.

If that works for you, I just want to make sure that you have read and understand the conditions of my payment plan. And then you can pick whichever day of the week is convenient for you to start making payments. I'll give you over a week to get the first payment together. So if you pick Mondays, for example, the first payment would be due on the 16th, just to make sure you have at least a full week after your initial down-payment.

There would be no time limit on the art, as long as you keep in contact and keep me informed, I don't mind waiting. And if at any time you decide you would rather pay the remainder in gems rather than art, you can do that, too.
H5mMPK3.png
Bump
Bump
H5mMPK3.png
Bump
Bump
H5mMPK3.png
Hmm, can I get a bit greedy and also ask for the fire sprite?
Hmm, can I get a bit greedy and also ask for the fire sprite?
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeitdoll_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-dajfwky.gif deitydoll_flamecaller_v2_by_dogi_crimson-dak9c7f.gifdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif

ooh! might this style interest you for your wind sprite or boneyard tatters?

ooh! might this style interest you for your wind sprite or boneyard tatters?
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@Starphase - I would be interested! What do you usually charge for your art, or what would you be offering in terms of art for either item?
@Starphase - I would be interested! What do you usually charge for your art, or what would you be offering in terms of art for either item?
H5mMPK3.png
hello!! may i ask for a fire, arcane or lightning sprite? or all three

my art shop is in my signature but i'll link it anyways: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1#post_31972069

i can draw humanoids since that's what you want! there are examples in my shop and so are the prices.
hello!! may i ask for a fire, arcane or lightning sprite? or all three

my art shop is in my signature but i'll link it anyways: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1#post_31972069

i can draw humanoids since that's what you want! there are examples in my shop and so are the prices.
@KitsumiMahon

Alright, then I’ll have money ready every Sunday? That work for you?

And feel free to PM/ping me the info for any (or all three) of the art pieces :)
@KitsumiMahon

Alright, then I’ll have money ready every Sunday? That work for you?

And feel free to PM/ping me the info for any (or all three) of the art pieces :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8