Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | December wishlist gifting thread - OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
I'm gonna divide my list into categories. [b]Food[/b] [i]Items I hoard[/i] [item=Brent goose][item=Water strider][item=Black swan][item=flying fish] Insects in general are great! [b]Apparel[/b] [i]Specific Items[/i] [item=black renaissance shirt][item=black breeches][item=Winter wind][item=Poisonous rose thorn collar][item=poisonous rose thorn banner][item=Poisonous woodmask][item=Poisonous woodguard][item=Poisonous woodwing][item=crimson silk scarf][item=mage's sapphire overcoat][item=lucky woodbrace][item=lucky woodwing][item=sanguine plumage] [sup][i]Materials needed to make these items are appreciated too![/i][/sup] Thank you ViperaUnion for the green lace headpiece! Cole is [i]rocking[/i] it! (haha, get it? Cuz he's an earth dragon? Ah.) Thank you minted for the woodbasket! Thank you officermittens for the gloves! Thank you Kindly for the lantern and treads! Thank you raQua for the banner and gloves! Thank you Dimi for the golden silk scarf! [i]Any item from these sets[/i] Faerie Rose Thorn Poisonous Rose Thorn [b]Speciality[/b] [i]Genes[/i] [item=Secondary gene: spinner][item=Primary gene: Petals][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=primary gene: skink][item=tertiary gene: capsule] [i]Breed Changes and others[/i] [item=breed change: nocturne][item=scroll of eternal youth] [B]Other[/b] [i]I hoard:[/i] [item=canopic jar] Thank you Sparkbreeze, drakkainen, reynardfox, Maltshakes, and minted! [i]All familiars. Nymphs would be cool.[/i] Thank you GreatLordHades and Maltshakes! [i]Baldwin mats[/i] Thank you Ninjela! [i]Treasure and Gems[/i] Thank you OfficerMittens! [b]Art[/b] [i]Intentionally good art of anyone with a familiar[/i] [i]Intentionally bad art of anyone with a familiar[/i] Lightningshatter has done an amazing job with this. [i]Moodboards/Aesthetics of anyone with a familiar Lore blurbs
I'm gonna divide my list into categories.

Food
Items I hoard
Brent Goose Water Strider Black Swan Flying Fish
Insects in general are great!

Apparel
Specific Items
Black Renaissance Shirt Black Breeches Winter Wind Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner Poisonous Woodmask Poisonous Woodguard Poisonous Woodwing Crimson Silk Scarf Mage's Sapphire Overcoat Lucky Woodbrace Lucky Woodwing Sanguine Plumage
Materials needed to make these items are appreciated too!

Thank you ViperaUnion for the green lace headpiece! Cole is rocking it! (haha, get it? Cuz he's an earth dragon? Ah.)
Thank you minted for the woodbasket!
Thank you officermittens for the gloves!
Thank you Kindly for the lantern and treads!
Thank you raQua for the banner and gloves!
Thank you Dimi for the golden silk scarf!

Any item from these sets
Faerie Rose Thorn
Poisonous Rose Thorn

Speciality
Genes
Secondary Gene: Spinner Primary Gene: Petals Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Primary Gene: Skink Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Breed Changes and others
Breed Change: Nocturne Scroll of Eternal Youth

Other

I hoard:
Canopic Jar
Thank you Sparkbreeze, drakkainen, reynardfox, Maltshakes, and minted!

All familiars. Nymphs would be cool.
Thank you GreatLordHades and Maltshakes!

Baldwin mats
Thank you Ninjela!

Treasure and Gems
Thank you OfficerMittens!

Art

Intentionally good art of anyone with a familiar

Intentionally bad art of anyone with a familiar
Lightningshatter has done an amazing job with this.

Moodboards/Aesthetics of anyone with a familiar

Lore blurbs
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21388606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213887/21388606_350.png[/img] [/url] You can check out this Boy for my wishlist. ^ 3^ Gifts i'v sent: 18 (If we are counting the last thread that was posted i gifted) Gifts revieced: (disclaimer i been sick all week so it may take awhile for me to list who gifted me) CuddlyHippo - soft pink silk sash. LightningShatter - buttercup lace anklets and buttercup lace wristlets. SookieJane - red healer's mantle/slippers and traills - Brilliant healer's vestments. - studious healer's calling and trails. LordoftheRing - helpful healer's calling and vestment - Poisonous woodwing. Drakkainen - luckywoodtreads/druid woodgaurd and red healer's beacon Pestiferous - Buttercup lace tail/waist and claw. sepira claw Sparkbreeze - sepia claw. rutilant helpful healer's trail Saern - black lace ribbons Mokuroh - black aviator helm Ninjela - wavespun tail feather. [/center]

21388606_350.png

You can check out this Boy for my wishlist. ^ 3^

Gifts i'v sent: 18 (If we are counting the last thread that was posted i gifted)
Gifts revieced: (disclaimer i been sick all week so it may take awhile for me to list who gifted me)
CuddlyHippo - soft pink silk sash.
LightningShatter - buttercup lace anklets and buttercup lace wristlets.
SookieJane - red healer's mantle/slippers and traills - Brilliant healer's vestments.
- studious healer's calling and trails.
LordoftheRing - helpful healer's calling and vestment - Poisonous woodwing.
Drakkainen - luckywoodtreads/druid woodgaurd and red healer's beacon
Pestiferous - Buttercup lace tail/waist and claw. sepira claw
Sparkbreeze - sepia claw.
rutilant helpful healer's trail
Saern - black lace ribbons
Mokuroh - black aviator helm
Ninjela - wavespun tail feather.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
This is cool I'll be sure to gift people.
Any amount of treasure is good.

Apparel:

Inkwell Tail Feathers
Pristine Rose Thorn Crown
Pristine Rose Thorn Collar Thanks SparkBreeze
White Katana
Silver Sylvan Dress

Genes:

Stained
Jaguar Thank you SheofSilence
Bee
Scatter Scroll
This is cool I'll be sure to gift people.
Any amount of treasure is good.

Apparel:

Inkwell Tail Feathers
Pristine Rose Thorn Crown
Pristine Rose Thorn Collar Thanks SparkBreeze
White Katana
Silver Sylvan Dress

Genes:

Stained
Jaguar Thank you SheofSilence
Bee
Scatter Scroll
VAAnkLY.png
[center][b]My wishlist is listed in this dragon's bio:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36459513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364596/36459513_350.png[/img] [/url] User made skins/accents I am always looking for. As well as Gems/Treasure to purchase wishlist items and lair expansions! I am also on the search for a [item=Primary Gene: Metallic] for a friend for Christmas. <3 [b]I'll also take anything to put into my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1018011]Free Item Shop[/url][/b] ----------------------- ----------------------- [quote] (This is mostly for my records) [b]Users Gifted: 32 [/b] [i]Niya OfficerMittens SheofSilence PixelSpiral Drakkainen Navaria CroneOfDragons 0MidnightHeart logical Midorikage WeSpeakInTeeth Zac Saern Pestiferous Ninjela Neverland Rosie1450 SizzlinWithTaako SomethingWitty ZoneZer0 spacefaerie ScarletSultan DragonCookie roboticspace gunklord420 Jaycid CrimsonKetchup epher Jokerr audreynichole Dimi TheDragonEmperor [/i] [b]Gifts Received: [/b] [b]Thank you![/b] [i] LordoftheRing - Dusklight Alchemist Tools OfficerMittens - Leafy Gladeboughs Neverland - Conjurer's Hat ZoneZer0 - Magician's Cloak + Ghost Flame Collar + Ghost Flame Headpiece ScarletSultan - Vista: Boreal Wood Rosie1450 - Conjurer's Staff Sparkbreeze - Conjurer's Cobwebs raQua - Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Jokerr - Golden Glow Alchemist Tools + Journeyman's Satchels Ninjela - Longneck Hunter familiar SheofSilence - Conjurer's Cloak + Conjurer's Herb Pouch + Rattlesnake [/i] [/quote] ----------------------- -----------------------
My wishlist is listed in this dragon's bio:

36459513_350.png

User made skins/accents I am always looking for. As well as Gems/Treasure to purchase wishlist items and lair expansions!

I am also on the search for a Primary Gene: Metallic for a friend for Christmas. <3

I'll also take anything to put into my Free Item Shop

Quote:
(This is mostly for my records)

Users Gifted: 32
Niya
OfficerMittens
SheofSilence
PixelSpiral
Drakkainen
Navaria
CroneOfDragons
0MidnightHeart
logical
Midorikage
WeSpeakInTeeth
Zac
Saern
Pestiferous
Ninjela
Neverland
Rosie1450
SizzlinWithTaako
SomethingWitty
ZoneZer0
spacefaerie
ScarletSultan
DragonCookie
roboticspace
gunklord420
Jaycid
CrimsonKetchup
epher
Jokerr
audreynichole
Dimi
TheDragonEmperor

Gifts Received:
Thank you!

LordoftheRing - Dusklight Alchemist Tools
OfficerMittens - Leafy Gladeboughs
Neverland - Conjurer's Hat
ZoneZer0 - Magician's Cloak + Ghost Flame Collar + Ghost Flame Headpiece
ScarletSultan - Vista: Boreal Wood
Rosie1450 - Conjurer's Staff
Sparkbreeze - Conjurer's Cobwebs
raQua - Golden Glow Alchemist Tools
Jokerr - Golden Glow Alchemist Tools + Journeyman's Satchels
Ninjela - Longneck Hunter familiar
SheofSilence - Conjurer's Cloak + Conjurer's Herb Pouch + Rattlesnake

[b]Navaria's Wishlist :D [/b] Happy holidays to everyone & thank you so much if someone grants one of my wishes! [b]Easy[/b] [item= deadwood boar] [item= dunewind manticore] [item= daydream puffer] [item= blood red wolf cape] [b]Medium[/b] [item= vista: ghostlight ruins] [item= iron chest] (a lot preferably) Any imperial hatchlings Any red apparel [b]Hard [/b] [item= vista: black rose] Any cool animal familiars! [item= unhatched ice egg] Any elemental egg ;o [item= gilded decorative chest] I'd love a lot! Any is good tho! But more than 3 [item= spare inventory crate] Any really cool skins Cool accents Black or Red apparel Any cool chests, like cool ones. Gifts Given: 2 Gifts Received: 3
Navaria's Wishlist :D

Happy holidays to everyone & thank you so much if someone grants one of my wishes!

Easy
Deadwood Boar
Dunewind Manticore
Daydream Puffer
Blood Red Wolf Cape

Medium
Vista: Ghostlight Ruins
(a lot preferably)
Any imperial hatchlings
Any red apparel

Hard

Vista: Black Rose
Any cool animal familiars!
Unhatched Ice Egg
Any elemental egg ;o
Gilded Decorative Chest I'd love a lot! Any is good tho! But more than 3
Spare Inventory Crate
Any really cool skins
Cool accents
Black or Red apparel
Any cool chests, like cool ones.

Gifts Given: 2
Gifts Received: 3

I am not at all sure how to categorize stuff as easy/medium/hard, but I'll do my best.

Easy:
-Adult fodder dragons - Thank you to Zac and QuotetheRaven!
-Weird Purple Skink (x10)
-Green-Throated Skink (x10)
-Juvenile Prairie Skink (x10)
-Cinnamon (x12) - Gifted by jellyeon!
-Royal Oyster (x5)
-Green Shoots (x12)
-Olympia Oyster (x5) - Gifted by JellyLu!
-Accents/apparel that you think would look good on my dragons
-Various Swipp materials
-Familiars I don't have - Getting to be too many to list individually - thank you to Aten, Drakkainen, Sparkbreeze, Maltshakes, Endeavour, Sablenite, softbun, JellyLu, MusicalAnima, Cheshly, and Shinyumbreon!

Medium:
-Rally (x2)
-Tertiary Gene: Capsule - Gifted by Stormybird! Here is the result!
-Gene Change: Snapper
-Gene Change: Bogsneak
-Gene Change: Nocturne - Gifted by LordoftheRing!
-Old festival skins and accents - Windsinger Worshipper gifted by ObjectHead!
-Coliseum Boss familiars

Hard:
-Primary Gene: Metallic
-Primary Gene: Wasp
-Primary Gene: Crystal
-Secondary Gene: Alloy
-Secondary Gene: Bee
-Secondary Gene: Facet
-Tertiary Gene: Opal
-Gene Change: Wildclaw
-Eliminate
-Shadow Sprite
-Other Sprites

Other:
-A male dragon with Primary Bronze, Secondary between Sapphire and Blue, and Tertiary between Sapphire and Blue (ideally with Metallic, Facet/Alloy, and/or Glimmer)

I'm going to make a goal of gifting something to everyone in this thread. I hope I can keep up >.>
I am not at all sure how to categorize stuff as easy/medium/hard, but I'll do my best.

Easy:
-Adult fodder dragons - Thank you to Zac and QuotetheRaven!
-Weird Purple Skink (x10)
-Green-Throated Skink (x10)
-Juvenile Prairie Skink (x10)
-Cinnamon (x12) - Gifted by jellyeon!
-Royal Oyster (x5)
-Green Shoots (x12)
-Olympia Oyster (x5) - Gifted by JellyLu!
-Accents/apparel that you think would look good on my dragons
-Various Swipp materials
-Familiars I don't have - Getting to be too many to list individually - thank you to Aten, Drakkainen, Sparkbreeze, Maltshakes, Endeavour, Sablenite, softbun, JellyLu, MusicalAnima, Cheshly, and Shinyumbreon!

Medium:
-Rally (x2)
-Tertiary Gene: Capsule - Gifted by Stormybird! Here is the result!
-Gene Change: Snapper
-Gene Change: Bogsneak
-Gene Change: Nocturne - Gifted by LordoftheRing!
-Old festival skins and accents - Windsinger Worshipper gifted by ObjectHead!
-Coliseum Boss familiars

Hard:
-Primary Gene: Metallic
-Primary Gene: Wasp
-Primary Gene: Crystal
-Secondary Gene: Alloy
-Secondary Gene: Bee
-Secondary Gene: Facet
-Tertiary Gene: Opal
-Gene Change: Wildclaw
-Eliminate
-Shadow Sprite
-Other Sprites

Other:
-A male dragon with Primary Bronze, Secondary between Sapphire and Blue, and Tertiary between Sapphire and Blue (ideally with Metallic, Facet/Alloy, and/or Glimmer)

I'm going to make a goal of gifting something to everyone in this thread. I hope I can keep up >.>
6UrX3r9.png
Here's my wishlist! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27206505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272066/27206505_350.png[/img] [/url] Also I need a ton of renaming scrolls this winter haha! [u]I'm aiming to gift [b]100[/b] things this december! [/u] So far [b]7/100[/b]
Here's my wishlist!

27206505_350.png

Also I need a ton of renaming scrolls this winter haha!

I'm aiming to gift 100 things this december!

So far 7/100
Okay, let's see. I have a bunch of projects ongoing, and I'm excited to comb through this thread and see who I can help out. I have no clue how to categorize easy/medium/hard, but I'll do my best!

Easy:
Cheap apparel that you think would look good on any of my page 1 or 2 dragons (Thank you Shinyumbreon for the generous bunch of apparel, and Sparkbreeze for Kormir's new outfit! )
Adult Fodder to train up
Any of the apparel similar to Flowerfall or Winter Wind or etc
Accents for any of my page 1 or 2 dragons (I am still very much figuring out my aesthetic)

Medium:
Nocturne Breed Change Scroll (For xmas dragons project) Thank you LordoftheRing!
2x Ripple Gene Scroll (for Treasure Map G1 project)
Current Gene Scroll (for Treasure Map G1 project)
2x Runes Gene Scroll (for Treasure Map G1 project)
Capsule Gene Scroll (For one of my breeding pairs who currently make spines babies)
Treasure towards any of the above
Treasure towards lair expansion (I have discounts this week and expanding past page 3 has finally begun!)
Tri-Color Scatter Scrolls
Any of the eye-changing apparel (ex. Weary Focus) (Thanks Rosie1450 for Googly Confusion, and mPhish for Bishoujo Observation and Saucer Stare!)

Hard:
Unhatched eggs
Eliminate
Art/Adopts for page 1 or 2 dragons
Breed Change: Wildclaw
Bee Gene
The Kitty Apparels! (Any of them really)
Invisibility Cloak (Thank you SheofSilence!!!)

Planning on doing at least 1 present a day for each day in December (I'll frontload some days when I can't be on though.) Current gifts given: 17 / 31
Okay, let's see. I have a bunch of projects ongoing, and I'm excited to comb through this thread and see who I can help out. I have no clue how to categorize easy/medium/hard, but I'll do my best!

Easy:
Cheap apparel that you think would look good on any of my page 1 or 2 dragons (Thank you Shinyumbreon for the generous bunch of apparel, and Sparkbreeze for Kormir's new outfit! )
Adult Fodder to train up
Any of the apparel similar to Flowerfall or Winter Wind or etc
Accents for any of my page 1 or 2 dragons (I am still very much figuring out my aesthetic)

Medium:
Nocturne Breed Change Scroll (For xmas dragons project) Thank you LordoftheRing!
2x Ripple Gene Scroll (for Treasure Map G1 project)
Current Gene Scroll (for Treasure Map G1 project)
2x Runes Gene Scroll (for Treasure Map G1 project)
Capsule Gene Scroll (For one of my breeding pairs who currently make spines babies)
Treasure towards any of the above
Treasure towards lair expansion (I have discounts this week and expanding past page 3 has finally begun!)
Tri-Color Scatter Scrolls
Any of the eye-changing apparel (ex. Weary Focus) (Thanks Rosie1450 for Googly Confusion, and mPhish for Bishoujo Observation and Saucer Stare!)

Hard:
Unhatched eggs
Eliminate
Art/Adopts for page 1 or 2 dragons
Breed Change: Wildclaw
Bee Gene
The Kitty Apparels! (Any of them really)
Invisibility Cloak (Thank you SheofSilence!!!)

Planning on doing at least 1 present a day for each day in December (I'll frontload some days when I can't be on though.) Current gifts given: 17 / 31
3ckfYea.png
@annobethal (5 fin)

This is an awesome idea!
If anything I have is impossible I'm sorry please ignore it!

Coatl Breed Change
WC Breed Change
Opal gene
Crystal gene
Facet gene
Stained Gene
Runes gene
Capsule gene
Poision gene
Toxin gene
Skink Gene
Spinner gene

Skins and accent blueprints
Unhatched Eggs
Fertility boon
TRi-Color Scatterscroll
Eliminate
Scroll of eternal Youth
Lair upgrade

Skin: Construct of a Dark Mind
Skin: Blooming Departed
Skin: Atomic Snek
Gore accents/skins
Accent: Rave Party F

XXX radioactive Jag/Ros/Opal WC(able to breed with Mandela)
Gen 1 purple range colors with 2 gem genes preferably tert and second (prim above Jag/Ros, male)
Crocodile/sunshine/sunshine imp
Stone, Forest, Lemon dragon (Sunshine's 'No' Dragon)

Pastel lace collar
Kelpie guise
Asthtonising sweater
Unicorn guise

Skinks (any)
Strikers (any)
Bluefin charger fins
Deepwater construckers
Familiars I don't have

Gems, treasure, or trans mats to help get stuff is greatly appreciated!

Any news of people selling or trading Gen 1 Imps would be amazing as well (if they are looking for art, curency, items, anything for da imp)!

sent: VashTheStampede, Endeavour, Xela, Sylentskye, PixelSpiral, CroneOfDragons, Midorikage, Kindly, Sablenite, Saern, softbun, Katria, AtlantisFlewAway, + so many more! I lost count!!!

Received: Sparkbreeze, Endeavour,
@annobethal (5 fin)

This is an awesome idea!
If anything I have is impossible I'm sorry please ignore it!

Coatl Breed Change
WC Breed Change
Opal gene
Crystal gene
Facet gene
Stained Gene
Runes gene
Capsule gene
Poision gene
Toxin gene
Skink Gene
Spinner gene

Skins and accent blueprints
Unhatched Eggs
Fertility boon
TRi-Color Scatterscroll
Eliminate
Scroll of eternal Youth
Lair upgrade

Skin: Construct of a Dark Mind
Skin: Blooming Departed
Skin: Atomic Snek
Gore accents/skins
Accent: Rave Party F

XXX radioactive Jag/Ros/Opal WC(able to breed with Mandela)
Gen 1 purple range colors with 2 gem genes preferably tert and second (prim above Jag/Ros, male)
Crocodile/sunshine/sunshine imp
Stone, Forest, Lemon dragon (Sunshine's 'No' Dragon)

Pastel lace collar
Kelpie guise
Asthtonising sweater
Unicorn guise

Skinks (any)
Strikers (any)
Bluefin charger fins
Deepwater construckers
Familiars I don't have

Gems, treasure, or trans mats to help get stuff is greatly appreciated!

Any news of people selling or trading Gen 1 Imps would be amazing as well (if they are looking for art, curency, items, anything for da imp)!

sent: VashTheStampede, Endeavour, Xela, Sylentskye, PixelSpiral, CroneOfDragons, Midorikage, Kindly, Sablenite, Saern, softbun, Katria, AtlantisFlewAway, + so many more! I lost count!!!

Received: Sparkbreeze, Endeavour,
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
My wishlist is here, and it is updated frequently. I'm also open to surprises, especially any apparel that you think matches any of my dragons ^w^ Apparel is actually one of my top priorities right now, as well as an ashmane chimera and spiral breed change. Also 100kt for lair expansions because I have no space rn. Thanks in advance to anyone who sends gifts, it's a huge help
My wishlist is here, and it is updated frequently. I'm also open to surprises, especially any apparel that you think matches any of my dragons ^w^ Apparel is actually one of my top priorities right now, as well as an ashmane chimera and spiral breed change. Also 100kt for lair expansions because I have no space rn. Thanks in advance to anyone who sends gifts, it's a huge help
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20