Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SSAC 2017: over!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 625 626
Hey Santa, I wish for some gold silks if you can
Hey Santa, I wish for some gold silks if you can
l6mtPEk.png
Dear Santa Claws, I wish for 100k worth of tickets ^u^
Dear Santa Claws, I wish for 100k worth of tickets ^u^
Dear Santa, I wish for [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools]
Dear Santa,
I wish for Cosmologist Fieldtools
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is an algae-bottom slarg. Well at least it's a Christmassy colour!
Thanks!
Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is an algae-bottom slarg. Well at least it's a Christmassy colour!
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
Santa Claws, I'd like to have a Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar.
Santa Claws, I'd like to have a Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar.
d68awk1.pnggnImhnO.pngHNETOrN.png
Dear Santa,

The irony of a awakening a Slumbering Charlatan speaks to me, or I would love a Sunbeam Soldier to help illuminate my Northern Hemisphere December. Thank you for thinking of us!
Dear Santa,

The irony of a awakening a Slumbering Charlatan speaks to me, or I would love a Sunbeam Soldier to help illuminate my Northern Hemisphere December. Thank you for thinking of us!
This is a really kind daily event! I would wish for any art of my dragons, but in case that doesn't qualify, I would love any of the frogs/snakes!
This is a really kind daily event! I would wish for any art of my dragons, but in case that doesn't qualify, I would love any of the frogs/snakes!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Dear Santa,

I have been a very, very good girl this year. So good that I think I deserve a Rally so I can crush the skulls of my enemies.

Left you lots of cookies this year. Don't worry, the dark stains are just chocolate.

Sincerely, Myst

EDIT: Elves, please don't grant this wish. Another super-kind user already did! <3
Dear Santa,

I have been a very, very good girl this year. So good that I think I deserve a Rally so I can crush the skulls of my enemies.

Left you lots of cookies this year. Don't worry, the dark stains are just chocolate.

Sincerely, Myst

EDIT: Elves, please don't grant this wish. Another super-kind user already did! <3
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Dear Santa, for Christmas I would love to have a Featherback Boar.
Dear Santa, for Christmas I would love to have a Featherback Boar.
Dear Santa Claws,

I would love a wolf cape!
Dear Santa Claws,

I would love a wolf cape!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 625 626