Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SSAC 2017: over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 625 626
How exciting :>!!
The graphics all look wonderful~

Here's to another year!
How exciting :>!!
The graphics all look wonderful~

Here's to another year!
ayyy it's time~
ayyy it's time~
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
I can't wait, this is going to be so spectacular!
I can't wait, this is going to be so spectacular!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@minty so... is this, like, a raffle or not?
@minty so... is this, like, a raffle or not?
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
@minty

(Sorry, have now read the instructions properly and added myself to this lists)

I am on the ticket list, but I just wanted to know if you will be pinging people when this starts? I m hopeless at remembering things and I don't want to miss out. Camp Elf was brilliant earlier in the year.
Thanks!
@minty

(Sorry, have now read the instructions properly and added myself to this lists)

I am on the ticket list, but I just wanted to know if you will be pinging people when this starts? I m hopeless at remembering things and I don't want to miss out. Camp Elf was brilliant earlier in the year.
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@Litoriadraconis

I see that you made an edit, but thank you for catching that -- I have added that everyone who signed up to join via the SSE form will be pinged to the thread before the official kick off. From there, I will only use the pinglists that are linked on the front. So you are good to go!
@Litoriadraconis

I see that you made an edit, but thank you for catching that -- I have added that everyone who signed up to join via the SSE form will be pinged to the thread before the official kick off. From there, I will only use the pinglists that are linked on the front. So you are good to go!
YAY RAFFLE
YAY RAFFLE
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Aaa posting here not to forget about this
Aaa posting here not to forget about this
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Very excited to see everyone already rolling in!

Huge shout-out to @minty for giving us the opportunity to help out here. (Seriously, she accepted my crappy Google Sheets mess of puzzles like a champ.) It's been a blast planning this for you guys.
Very excited to see everyone already rolling in!

Huge shout-out to @minty for giving us the opportunity to help out here. (Seriously, she accepted my crappy Google Sheets mess of puzzles like a champ.) It's been a blast planning this for you guys.
uCR5SCW.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JBxDoXc.png[/img][/center] Welcome to SSAC! You've received this ping because you signed up to join the raffle on the form for the Secret Santa Exchange. This (11/30) is our kick off day and we are offering [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2324142#post_30512345]triple tickets for your item donations[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2324142#post_30512346]bonus tickets for your dragon donations![/url] This is a not for profit raffle and everything that is given to the raffle is returned as bigger and better prizes and goodies! If this is your first year participating, I highly recommend reading the first page of the thread (and definitely check out our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2324142#post_30512350]current list of prizes![/url]). This ping is a bit earlier than usually, but typically new events happen right after rollover -- at 00:30 FR time each day. It's a big event and there's a lot to cover but the tl;dr of it all is: [indent]1. [b]Participate[/b] every day to earn tickets (and a chance to win daily prizes!) 2. [b]Donate items[/b] to earn tickets (and improve our prizes) 3. [b]Donate dragons[/b] to earn tickets (and fuel our dragon raffles)[/indent] Don't forget to add yourself to our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QosFALIUvcSnHSIn5CuEkTYzekFIzUps_QNzIpWT4TM/edit?usp=sharing]self-editing pinglist[/url] in order to be notified when the new daily event goes up or when a new dragon raffle begins. [b]This will be the only day that I use the huge mass ping from the sign up forms. Please add yourself to the above pinglist if you'd like to pinged in the future![/b] Thank you all so much for joining us this year! Let's have a great time! [i]And please[/i] -- post in the thread if you have any questions at all! Our staff is here to help and wants you to have an amazing time. (And now, take a peek below to see our first flash raffle of the season...!) -snipped pinglist-
JBxDoXc.png

Welcome to SSAC! You've received this ping because you signed up to join the raffle on the form for the Secret Santa Exchange. This (11/30) is our kick off day and we are offering triple tickets for your item donations and bonus tickets for your dragon donations! This is a not for profit raffle and everything that is given to the raffle is returned as bigger and better prizes and goodies!

If this is your first year participating, I highly recommend reading the first page of the thread (and definitely check out our current list of prizes!). This ping is a bit earlier than usually, but typically new events happen right after rollover -- at 00:30 FR time each day. It's a big event and there's a lot to cover but the tl;dr of it all is:

1. Participate every day to earn tickets (and a chance to win daily prizes!)
2. Donate items to earn tickets (and improve our prizes)
3. Donate dragons to earn tickets (and fuel our dragon raffles)

Don't forget to add yourself to our self-editing pinglist in order to be notified when the new daily event goes up or when a new dragon raffle begins.

This will be the only day that I use the huge mass ping from the sign up forms. Please add yourself to the above pinglist if you'd like to pinged in the future!

Thank you all so much for joining us this year! Let's have a great time! And please -- post in the thread if you have any questions at all! Our staff is here to help and wants you to have an amazing time.

(And now, take a peek below to see our first flash raffle of the season...!)

-snipped pinglist-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 625 626