Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel List in the Dressing Room?
1 2 3 4 5
so support ^^ i can't remember all hte names -^-
so support ^^ i can't remember all hte names -^-
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Much support! Would be especially helpful for when you just have a vaque idea of what you're going for, but no specific pieces in mind
Much support! Would be especially helpful for when you just have a vaque idea of what you're going for, but no specific pieces in mind
BFEMrcM.png
Yes please, but for everyone, how I have been doing it in the meanwhile is with this guide http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043/1 it has all the apparel listen and I have both a tab open with dressing room and a tab with this and I try mix and match stuff that way.
Yes please, but for everyone, how I have been doing it in the meanwhile is with this guide http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043/1 it has all the apparel listen and I have both a tab open with dressing room and a tab with this and I try mix and match stuff that way.
+9 FR time
Support. I was kind of expecting this when I went into the dressing room to start out with. Not really sure what's up with that.
Support. I was kind of expecting this when I went into the dressing room to start out with. Not really sure what's up with that.
HfhnQwX.jpgofLVfJS.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
BIG SUPPORT
BIG SUPPORT
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Support! Right now I stalk other lairs for apparel names when trying to dress dragons XD since I don't know many names. I also click on head or body...etc and use single letters to get thing to show up ;-;
Support! Right now I stalk other lairs for apparel names when trying to dress dragons XD since I don't know many names. I also click on head or body...etc and use single letters to get thing to show up ;-;
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
Can we please have this? Preferably with some kind of color-filtering, but even just a list of all apparel thumbnails like on the normal "dress your dragon" page would be something. I just came back to FR after a long break and I can't remember what any of the apparel looks like!
Can we please have this? Preferably with some kind of color-filtering, but even just a list of all apparel thumbnails like on the normal "dress your dragon" page would be something. I just came back to FR after a long break and I can't remember what any of the apparel looks like!
1 2 3 4 5