Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115
What I like about skins & accents is that they allow us to add a unique flare to our dragons that goes beyond simply dressing them up, and I think layering would step it up a notch and give us a million more possibilites. This might also ignite some new excitement for veterans of the game.

Also, @Pai @KitsuneChaos mods have already warned people multiple times for just posting "Support!" so let's keep those to a minimum. I'd hate to see spam being the reason this gets closed. :(
What I like about skins & accents is that they allow us to add a unique flare to our dragons that goes beyond simply dressing them up, and I think layering would step it up a notch and give us a million more possibilites. This might also ignite some new excitement for veterans of the game.

Also, @Pai @KitsuneChaos mods have already warned people multiple times for just posting "Support!" so let's keep those to a minimum. I'd hate to see spam being the reason this gets closed. :(
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart

I thought the mods warned when people started discussing?
@Reignhart

I thought the mods warned when people started discussing?
Support, but maybe just 2 accents at a time. For now, at least, we don't need more than 2, or else it would look too crowded.
Support, but maybe just 2 accents at a time. For now, at least, we don't need more than 2, or else it would look too crowded.
CLVpsxr.gif
Another reason why this needs to be a thing: [img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/gemajgall/Arcanes%20Shadow.png[/img]
Another reason why this needs to be a thing:

Arcanes%20Shadow.png
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
So much support, this would add so many creative possibilities and I think skins might get a lot more popular if it was possible to customise them with an accent as well as apparel - it would make the dragon with it more unique rather than looking the same as every other dragon with that skin.
So much support, this would add so many creative possibilities and I think skins might get a lot more popular if it was possible to customise them with an accent as well as apparel - it would make the dragon with it more unique rather than looking the same as every other dragon with that skin.
Full support! I thought about this countless times.

1. Some skins and accents look AMAZING when combined, plus
2. It will allow FR players be even more creative and more ingenious!
3. Plus that means players will purchase more gems to buy twice more accents. :)
4. You may even make additional skin slots unlockable for gems, same as apparel slots. I'm pretty sure people will love the possibility anyway!
Full support! I thought about this countless times.

1. Some skins and accents look AMAZING when combined, plus
2. It will allow FR players be even more creative and more ingenious!
3. Plus that means players will purchase more gems to buy twice more accents. :)
4. You may even make additional skin slots unlockable for gems, same as apparel slots. I'm pretty sure people will love the possibility anyway!
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
I like the idea of skin/accent slots being limited (Maybe 2-3*), and them being a MASSIVE gem/treasure sink, akin to gem marketplace items.

Really, the only big counterargument against it is players using multiple accents to sneak in copyrighted materials, but that's something that should be handled on a user-by-user or creator-by-creator basis.

*My thought process behind 3 max is that your average accent is about 25-30% coverage. If you had a fourth accent on, you'd probably be covering most if not all of the other accents. Though theirs no reason they cant start with two and add more slots based on player usage/comments past that point.
I like the idea of skin/accent slots being limited (Maybe 2-3*), and them being a MASSIVE gem/treasure sink, akin to gem marketplace items.

Really, the only big counterargument against it is players using multiple accents to sneak in copyrighted materials, but that's something that should be handled on a user-by-user or creator-by-creator basis.

*My thought process behind 3 max is that your average accent is about 25-30% coverage. If you had a fourth accent on, you'd probably be covering most if not all of the other accents. Though theirs no reason they cant start with two and add more slots based on player usage/comments past that point.
Hmmm every few months I come back to FR to see if this has finally been implemented, since it would bring me back to the site. I see it's not.

I have so many awesome accents in storage that I would love to combine. I used to really love purchasing user made accents and supporting artists, but the accents just rot in my storage.

Why isn't this a thing?
Hmmm every few months I come back to FR to see if this has finally been implemented, since it would bring me back to the site. I see it's not.

I have so many awesome accents in storage that I would love to combine. I used to really love purchasing user made accents and supporting artists, but the accents just rot in my storage.

Why isn't this a thing?
southernclan4_zpsy9n25txj.png
it would be awesome! I'd love to layer skins and accents T_T
it would be awesome! I'd love to layer skins and accents T_T
1d315987-bf54-11e7-ad84-e7f276a57f56.gif
I wholeheartedly support this! Imagine how much more creative you could get with accents and skins!
I wholeheartedly support this! Imagine how much more creative you could get with accents and skins!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 114 115