Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 648 649
@Saifur1982

Yeah, I'm happy with it, too. A part of me would love to have the first post be full of resources for folks who are looking for it though... But, I guess we can ask directly in this thread and cross our fingers that the right people see our request.

@tMoo
Quote:
For anyone who's questioning any identity, please please please never feel like you're "not bi/pan/ace/trans/anything ENOUGH" to identify as that. You are valid with whatever label you choose to use or not use, and whether you choose to come out or not <3

Trooooooo

For Trans and some Nonbinary/Genderqueer folks (and anyone, really), I would recommend listening to a podcast from Gender Rebels on the very question, "Am I Transgender Enough". It's thoughtful and affirming, and I hope it helps. :)
@Saifur1982

Yeah, I'm happy with it, too. A part of me would love to have the first post be full of resources for folks who are looking for it though... But, I guess we can ask directly in this thread and cross our fingers that the right people see our request.

@tMoo
Quote:
For anyone who's questioning any identity, please please please never feel like you're "not bi/pan/ace/trans/anything ENOUGH" to identify as that. You are valid with whatever label you choose to use or not use, and whether you choose to come out or not <3

Trooooooo

For Trans and some Nonbinary/Genderqueer folks (and anyone, really), I would recommend listening to a podcast from Gender Rebels on the very question, "Am I Transgender Enough". It's thoughtful and affirming, and I hope it helps. :)
mxk5Q9c.png / 0LmIW1J.png / gASzi6V.png
9eXyW7h.png
t9QFlJ1.png
SOOOO I got the news today that... AUSTRIA WILL BE LEGALIZING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE NEXT YEAR!! This is so great. Everyone is excited. ME TOO. Heck yes. It's really ironic though because since the election in october, the government is FULL of right-wing parties. And still, we get marriage equality
SOOOO I got the news today that... AUSTRIA WILL BE LEGALIZING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE NEXT YEAR!! This is so great. Everyone is excited. ME TOO. Heck yes. It's really ironic though because since the election in october, the government is FULL of right-wing parties. And still, we get marriage equality
sQ35KLV.png
heck. today's been a very big enby Mood (in a good way!). "sorry, folks, i can't hear you misgendering me over how incredibly nonbinary i am." "gender? i don't know her." etc, etc
heck. today's been a very big enby Mood (in a good way!). "sorry, folks, i can't hear you misgendering me over how incredibly nonbinary i am." "gender? i don't know her." etc, etc
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
[quote name="OhDaddy" date=2017-11-28 14:05:36] [quote name="Accelerator" date=2017-11-26 12:34:44] I'm a lesbiab Lesbiem Less bein girls [/quote] relatable [/quote]
OhDaddy wrote on 2017-11-28:
Accelerator wrote on 2017-11-26:
I'm a lesbiab

Lesbiem

Less bein

girls

relatable
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[quote name="tMOO" date=2017-12-03 10:38:54] *alerted by the @ from the bae; reports to share in the gay* For anyone who's questioning any identity, please please please never feel like you're "not bi/pan/ace/trans/anything ENOUGH" to identify as that. You are valid with whatever label you choose to use or not use, and whether you choose to come out or not <3 I'm ace, and it took me until high school to figure that out, and it helped me understand myself and others much better. I came out to my mom as asexual, and it took her a while for me to explain what that really meant for me, especially since I was dating and she didn't fully understand the difference between sexual and romantic orientation... but in the end she was thankfully open minded about it. Since my dad's side of the family is really religious, I was afraid to come out to him, but when I eventually did, he was super accepting (even if it took me a bit to explain it to him as well). As for gender, I'm a girl, or rather I've been a girl and now I'm kinda like *shrug? whatever works?* and though I'm still pretty much known by she/her pronouns, I suppose I'm pronoun indifferent [/quote] Thank you!
tMOO wrote on 2017-12-03:
*alerted by the @ from the bae; reports to share in the gay*

I'm ace, and it took me until high school to figure that out, and it helped me understand myself and others much better. I came out to my mom as asexual, and it took her a while for me to explain what that really meant for me, especially since I was dating and she didn't fully understand the difference between sexual and romantic orientation... but in the end she was thankfully open minded about it. Since my dad's side of the family is really religious, I was afraid to come out to him, but when I eventually did, he was super accepting (even if it took me a bit to explain it to him as well).

As for gender, I'm a girl, or rather I've been a girl and now I'm kinda like *shrug? whatever works?* and though I'm still pretty much known by she/her pronouns, I suppose I'm pronoun indifferent

Thank you!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png She/Her/Hers or They/Them/Theirs
Hello! Demisexual homoromantic girl here! I originally came out to my parents as bisexual and they weren't very happy with it. I don't know my mom's opinion on me currently. Originally she was the one that was rather mouthy while my dad never spoke a word about it to me. She considered it some sort of phase or something, I don't know. My sexuality has since shifted and I've been wanting to speak to her about it but decided against it. So yeah, my family has problems with it. My friends have been very supportive though. :) Other than that, I generally play a lot of games such as Overwatch and Warframe, and I'm currently trying to get into Final Fantasy!

If anybody has any suggestions on how to speak to my mother about the topic though, it would be greatly appreciated.
Hello! Demisexual homoromantic girl here! I originally came out to my parents as bisexual and they weren't very happy with it. I don't know my mom's opinion on me currently. Originally she was the one that was rather mouthy while my dad never spoke a word about it to me. She considered it some sort of phase or something, I don't know. My sexuality has since shifted and I've been wanting to speak to her about it but decided against it. So yeah, my family has problems with it. My friends have been very supportive though. :) Other than that, I generally play a lot of games such as Overwatch and Warframe, and I'm currently trying to get into Final Fantasy!

If anybody has any suggestions on how to speak to my mother about the topic though, it would be greatly appreciated.
4eULBaO.png
ayyyy im agender and bi!!!! what the heck is up!!!!!!
ayyyy im agender and bi!!!! what the heck is up!!!!!!
julian, 23, it/she/he
hello I'm an 18 year old aromantic trans guy! Hope you all are having a nice day
hello I'm an 18 year old aromantic trans guy! Hope you all are having a nice day
1uHBJ.gif
aaaaaaaaa im a uranic trans guy and im so happy after i found the term uranic bc it feels so much better than gay?? (a lil explanation of the term here if you didnt kno already) <3<3<3<3 hope everyone's enjoying the holidayseason rn!!
aaaaaaaaa im a uranic trans guy and im so happy after i found the term uranic bc it feels so much better than gay?? (a lil explanation of the term here if you didnt kno already) <3<3<3<3 hope everyone's enjoying the holidayseason rn!!
@Smalahove I did not actually know the term!

Awesome! : D thanks for sharing. And I am happy you found something working so well and making you happy <3

Also hi everyone! Hope you are having a good time.
@Smalahove I did not actually know the term!

Awesome! : D thanks for sharing. And I am happy you found something working so well and making you happy <3

Also hi everyone! Hope you are having a good time.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 648 649